PDA

View Full Version : I need nanoresin in story mode (spoilers?)

LosGrak
Jan 9, 2007, 07:25 PM
From what I understand, nanoresin is a rare drop from the HIVE in chapter 12. The problem is, Tylor says that if he takes me to the HIVE, I can't come back. Is that true? How in the world am I supposed to craft the strongest armor if I can't get back to my house to do it?

Niered
Jan 9, 2007, 08:22 PM
When you beat the game, you unlock a couple Extra missions of the Hive, plus your game is saved and the game goes right back to the point before you leave on the landeel. So yes, you can get items, bring them back, and continue doing so or just beat it once, and do the extra missions.

LosGrak
Jan 9, 2007, 08:51 PM
Thanks!

As it stands, it's gonna be a while before I even head to the HIVE. I've got a lot of money to make so I can craft weapons and armor that I need right now. Also, whoever decided the drop rate for Kubara Wood in Story Mode needs to die.

OdinTyler
Jan 11, 2007, 10:49 AM
So Nanoresin is ONLY in the Hive? Crap. I need some. Guess I gotta do runs. Im in Extra Mode btw. Oh & what he says is true. Beat Story Mode & you have the option to create another save file (if you have room). It will state that the game is completed & you can continue from there as often as you like. Oh & LosGrak, youre LUCKY you got Kubara Wood in Story Mode. I never did. Try finding it in Extra. LOL I have ONE & I need MORE. I agree with you on the droprate tho...