PDA

View Full Version : 3 questions

Jimmyjackjoe
Jan 9, 2007, 08:09 PM
1st) i dont feel like looking for it, but i heard a mission in like that cave after moatoob missions is available called like bruce's dungeon, is this true?
2nd)What does it do when you have the ageha-senba armor and the ageha kikami cards together?
3rd) i heard that when the rares are set in order like no matter if you pick the item up or not it is yours and it will skip you if the item isnt picked up, is this true?

Eliash
Jan 9, 2007, 08:11 PM
1: Check back on the 12th when it's added.
2: Not sure but if it's a set it adds 25% to certain stats like ATP DEF and stuff.
3: There are people who agree with this, while others disagree...no can certainly say how it works atm.

Itchee
Jan 10, 2007, 04:21 PM
On 2007-01-09 17:11, Eliash wrote:
1: Check back on the 12th when it's added.
2: Not sure but if it's a set it adds 25% to certain stats like ATP DEF and stuff.
3: There are people who agree with this, while others disagree...no can certainly say how it works atm.

1. Everyone is assuming its coming out on the 12th, although there hasnt been any offical word saying so.
2. You are only partially correct here. The stat bonuses vary quite a bit with the armor/weapon combos. Check the armor lists on psupedia.org for current bonuses/effects based off of the JP servers.
3. Im pretty sure ownership is determined when the item is picked up. Ive been in a few full parties in which the group has skipped over undesirable rares and everyone has seemed to get something without being skipped.

Dante1
Jan 10, 2007, 08:13 PM
when its set in order im pretty sure tht the person on top gets he item http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Itsuki
Jan 10, 2007, 08:39 PM
1st) i dont feel like looking for it, but i heard a mission in like that cave after moatoob missions is available called like bruce's dungeon, is this true?
There are 3 missions in that cave at the end of Moatoob on the JP version. None of them are Bruce's Dungeon. Bruce's dungeon is a completely seperate mission that you get to from the guardian HQ on Moatoob. You can check my guide in the guides section of the forum for more information on it.

Its assumed that its being added because it was added at this time in the JP version. Also because sega said something about a "new kind of party dungeon" being added. There are currently 3 party missions in the JP version. Bruce's which is timed and kind of its own thing. And then one that is from that cave you mentioned, and another on neudaiz. The two that are not Bruce's were added only wit hthe last JP update, so its very unlikely one of those would be added.

2nd)What does it do when you have the ageha-senba armor and the ageha kikami cards together?
Its supposedly 25% ATP, ATA, and DEF for the weapon/armor stats only. Not counting your own. But I've never bothered to test it myself.