PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC: S > [B] Crea Doubles

magin
Jan 9, 2007, 09:25 PM
i was really lucky and found this board on 3 luck day.

i want to hopefully sell it for a lot in return.
i'm a long time psoworld user and hope to sell it to someone with a good reputation and post count (500+).

thank you for your time =)

magin
Jan 9, 2007, 09:33 PM
one more thing '_';
my firefox wont let me get to my private messages screen, so i won't be able to read private messages =(

GoldenFalcon
Jan 9, 2007, 09:39 PM
I have about 600k meseta I can offer, along with maybe some 8* weapons to sweeten the deal.

AL1ST0R
Jan 9, 2007, 09:42 PM
k let me post it here this is what i have for trade its up to u

vahra nail =10
svaltus edge = 8
meow mustash=10
nanoploymer=7
grinder s =10
goldania =10
neu walna=10
del jagnus 16% ice (5)
4 SARAFI FEATHERS
10 RELIC EDGE
JAO DELMA 10
DE RAGAN TAIL 5
ONMAGOUGE AUGE 5
TENGOOHG ALA 5
ADAHNA CANNON 5
GRINDER BASE A 10
COPERNIA 10
MORBINIA 5
TORMAD 5
BERILAD 3
CITRAD 4
KUBARA WOOD 60
MOT WALNA 10
NEU WALNA 7
PAR WALNA 5
Del Jagnus 18% ice no grinds
GIGUSH LINE 18% FIRE
DELJABANER 18% ice and no grinds
also some meseta but meseta is worthless now so yea let me know if u see anything of interest or if u want to meet up online to talk ty for your time

AL1ST0R
Jan 9, 2007, 09:45 PM
also if anyone is in terested in anything they see that i have make offers but i=only thing im mainly looking for is vahra claw and crea double either the {B} or the weapon i dnt care been searching for it for 2 weeks "note" i also do trades online with other people and i had to trade alot and i mean alot just to get these items so i wont trade them for anything dumb" in that note leave a post here or pm me if anyone see anything they want

intruda
Jan 9, 2007, 10:26 PM
99 mil meseta my life savings for it.

i also have weapons like vahra claw, rare armor units like power charge s

gigush line armor, sori-senba, 50% 8* weapons

if you have AIM let me know so i can give you my s/n or msn

i'm sure if your willing to trade it we can work an amazing deal for you

AL1ST0R
Jan 9, 2007, 10:30 PM
me or poster ?? im very interested in the claw dude and yes i do have aim if u was talking to me

intruda
Jan 9, 2007, 10:36 PM
i was talking to the poster about the crea double

AL1ST0R
Jan 9, 2007, 10:39 PM
ah i see well is there anyway we can trade for claw ?? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Hotashi
Jan 9, 2007, 10:54 PM
Post Count+500.

That means gtfo Mikel lol

Box
Jan 9, 2007, 11:28 PM
Ok first off I'm sorry Magin, I don't have a post count of 500+ but hopefully there are enough people here that can vouch for me. I am very interested in this board, I try to keep the current list of stuff I have up to date here: http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=16172
if there is anything that interests you let me know and hopefully we can work something out.

AL1ST0R
Jan 9, 2007, 11:31 PM
LOL hi box yea there picking on me cause of my post count lol oh well did u get my mssg in psu ? let me know http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Hotashi
Jan 9, 2007, 11:34 PM
Picking on you because you are a duper.

AL1ST0R
Jan 10, 2007, 12:24 AM
wow im on ps2 its impossible to dupe on ps2 but yea imma just keep what i have for me for "S" weapon i can make atleast one i hope i hear gonna need alot of mats but hey if u want to think me a duper fine with me like i said be many time u can only dupe on pc and srry to say but my pc sux thats why im on ps2 so if im like "god" and have speacial power to make my ps2 hack let me know your just hating cuz my guild give me what i need and we work very hard for what we have so like i said to everyone else dnt be mad because your one person trying to get something we just work harder at it and plz stop picking on mikel he didnt do anything to anyone and in that note i take back my offer to the poster ill just keep what i have of and sell it in my store for max mastea just to piss people off like you because u aint never gonna see it in your life your just a jealous lil 2yr old who's daddy never hugged and think hes cool because he can make himself look bad online look kid get a life already stop riding my guild were one of the best guilds in psu we always help everyone i hate people like you who make assuption because we get stuff done that u cant if it make u feel better we have nice weapons too tell me we duped that because u cant dupe weapons from my understanding your just a lil troll and that's why i never came to thses forums because of people like you who hate on everyone who has better things then you

Box
Jan 10, 2007, 12:28 AM
yeah I got the message and sorry but not trading the claws for mats lol =P

AL1ST0R
Jan 10, 2007, 12:31 AM
np dude i decided to keep my mats my guild worked to hard for it anyways imma just give it to them baq and say thanks for the try guys but yea good luck on the crea box if anyone deserves it its you dude and if the poster takes anyone else hes stupid your like the guru of trading in psu he can benifit alot from you even in the future o btw thanx for the sharp twin love the % ^_^ your the man

Sani
Jan 10, 2007, 02:02 AM
First off, I haven't been a long time PSO-world user since I only started with playing PSU (though my bro had been playing PSO for a long while) =(

Here's my AIM: AznSani

I'd just like to throw in my offer, this is what I have:

Solid / Power S (8* A rank Unit slot)
24% Ice Sori-Senba (8* Armor)
10% Ice Sori-Senba (8* Armor)
24% Earth Rabol Solid (8* Armor)
50% Dark Rapier (8* Saber)
50% Ice Mukfet (8* Spear)
50% Light Bone Dance (8* Double Saber)
50% Dark Zeetline Armor (4* armor, but reduces dmg a lot in LL, to 20-40 dmg per hit in S rank including megid dmg)
50% Earth Last Survivor+2 (6* Twin Dagger)
44% Fire Mijin-Misaki (8* Claw)
44% Earth Sharp Twin (8* Twin Saber)
44% Lightning Sharp Twin (8* Twin Saber)
38% Lightning Mukfet (8* Spear)
34% Fire Sharp Twin (8* Twin Saber)
34% Dark Bone Dance (8* Double Saber)
34% Earth Bone Dance (8* Double Saber)
30% Dark Last Survivor+5 (6* Twin Dagger)
18% Light Last Survivor+5 (6* Twin Dagger)
20% Dark Deljabbaner+2 (the twin saber one)
gi/magic
me/concentrate
Mayrods (8* Rod)
Lidra (8* Wand)
Beamguc x2 (8* Kubara Pistol)
Evil Twins (8* Dual Pistol)
Cubo Dunga (8* Crossbow)
+ Meseta
+ photons of every element too
+ Various furnitures http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Please message me and if we can work out something, thank you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Tired of LL rank S, I've run over 100 runs easily between my 2 characters (One sitting at lvl 60, the other near lvl 58 and soon 60) that I play >_<

Thank you for your consideration,
-Rinoa Heartlily

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sani on 2007-01-10 03:00 ]</font>

Arika
Jan 10, 2007, 02:16 AM
So, finally, still no1 with 500+ post in this topic

Squid_Gogglez
Jan 10, 2007, 01:29 PM
On 2007-01-09 23:16, Arika wrote:
So, finally, still no1 with 500+ post in this topic

out of extreme curiosity
if and when u get a person with a 500+ post count
what is the min. offer u'd consider :?

and does a PSOBB Official Forum account user Post count
equal to a PSO-World to your likeness?

If so u may get more offers that way.

Out of respect to your requirements
i believe those who have common respect
may be shy to post due to lack of items or
Possible your lack of post counts <.<

I'm not sure, however, best of luck to you'

fronebullare
Jan 10, 2007, 03:10 PM
99 mil and then some, how bout that,i also have some del jaban blades, and a few crea weapons...PM me if u want to meet somewhere, while we're there i can throw in some more stuff of ur choice. I dont have to many post, but im pretty well known.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: fronebullare on 2007-01-11 07:05 ]</font>

Arieta
Jan 10, 2007, 03:43 PM
I'd trade a Har / Quick for it.

Arieta
Jan 10, 2007, 03:44 PM
Oh and, if anyone else gets the board in a trade and wants the Har / Quick, they can retrade to me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

February
Jan 11, 2007, 09:32 AM
small post count, but I'm pretty well known around here. I usually play with Rizen and I Used to play regularly with a mod or two. I'm February/Musa. I have a friend willing to help cover some of the cost of it, so mail/Pm whatever me with the amount you'd like and I'll take it.

Hotashi
Jan 11, 2007, 10:06 AM
I'm calling bullshit.

fronebullare
Jan 11, 2007, 10:08 AM
What?...please dont spam

Arieta
Jan 11, 2007, 12:07 PM
On 2007-01-11 07:06, Hotashi wrote:
I'm calling bullshit.

Yea I think I'm going to say the same now too. Made a new account just to sell this item, requests no PM's and then never comes back to the forums again. Probably just wanted a laugh and see how many people would dance to get this board.

GStealth
Jan 11, 2007, 04:03 PM
Did anyone else notice the Jan 1, 1950 birthday?

anmato145
Jan 11, 2007, 05:37 PM
You all got worked up for nothing... lmao

Ryoki
Jan 11, 2007, 07:34 PM
Jesus, just do LL S till you find one....No need to spaz out...It just takes commitment.

February
Jan 11, 2007, 11:59 PM
On 2007-01-11 16:34, Ryoki wrote:
Jesus, just do LL S till you find one....No need to spaz out...It just takes commitment.

lol, I've had 3 people other than myself trying to find me one there http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif And I didn't really see many people "Spaz". 'cause I'm sure most of us that replied had the thought "Yeah... we'll see" in the back of our mind