PDA

View Full Version : NPCs need a brain. >_

MayLee
Jan 9, 2007, 09:36 PM
I need to send them to the Wizard of Oz to get a Brain or something because their AIs don't make sense.

I recently gone to Wartecher after I maxed out my Force level and now I have my HP cut in half, so whenever I get something chucked at me, my life is in danger.

Well, I gone on the Online Story mission the one in Moatoob and I get to the second block halfway in 3rd when all a sudden I get frozen. Lou and Laia do jack but stand right beside me and watch them kill me.

I die..and I have to do the whole thing over! Grrr! >_<

ShinMaruku
Jan 9, 2007, 09:39 PM
That's why you team with other people and Tonio and Leo are the best as they murder if you sick them before you die.

Arislan
Jan 9, 2007, 09:54 PM
This is online, mission 2. No Leo or Tonnio.

DarkEliteRico
Jan 9, 2007, 09:58 PM
That's one thing that should be fixed along with the PM issues, they're still a tad retarded

ShinMaruku
Jan 9, 2007, 11:00 PM
Well one thing I cna say bout the AI they apprenatly have no pp bar. So useful when ebing meatshields.

Niered
Jan 9, 2007, 11:40 PM
Thats nothing. Maia gives dumb blondes a bad name. Shes so stupid Ive seen her beg me for a heal when shes carrying the staff that has resta on it.

Schubalts
Jan 10, 2007, 01:13 AM
You know what else sucks about NPCs?

They are INSANELY weak for their race and level. I am a level 49 female Newman Fortefighter, I had an axe. Laia is a level 52 female beast, with a fake "Hunter" class, also with an axe. I was dealing twice as much damage as she was, against the same monsters.

What's wrong with this picture?

Banish
Jan 10, 2007, 06:53 PM
Maybe because the NPCs do not have Mags.

VIRIDIA_HUNTER
Jan 10, 2007, 07:02 PM
I can't stand that the NPCs only hit once! They never do a combo of two or three hits. IT PISSES ME OFF!!!!!

DikkyRay
Jan 10, 2007, 07:59 PM
wow.
My leo and laia kill everything! Seriously. They actually are useful to me in about a zillion diferent ways.
they kill stuff (doing amazing amounts of damage too!), and they actually use nano! Thye have actually gone nano more times than i in a few missions.
i guess some arent as lucky as me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Wyndham
Jan 10, 2007, 08:44 PM
this reminds me of Mome in the Dreamcast PSO. you know what I'm talking about.

medusae
Jan 10, 2007, 08:55 PM
Laia is sufficiently smart enough for me to work with. I pretty much use her as a meatshield and for a little more DPS while I inflict burn status in solo missions/farming.

Maya, however, is a pure airhead. She does nothing but stand in the middle of a crowd of Olgohmons and die, whining for me to heal her.

MayLee
Jan 10, 2007, 09:32 PM
My Laia does Nanoblast but at the wrong times.

medusae
Jan 10, 2007, 09:50 PM
haha, actually, yeah, Laia does that for me too. It is really annoying.

Spacepest
Jan 11, 2007, 12:51 AM
So does my Laia. She likes to nanoblast for poltys and lizards(ageetas??) but never for a damned boss. And my character is a wartecher, he can heal her when she goes into beast form! Stupid Laia.