PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: ~850,000 Meseta. Taking offers in American Dol

No
Jan 10, 2007, 06:02 AM
It's a little more than 850K, but just consider it at that, and that's what you'll pay for. We'll trade Gamertags, we'll pick a time to meet. I'll accept payment through paypal.
Definitely don't expect me to let this go for less than $250-300. I looked up what it's going for on Ebay, and 550k meseta is bidding at more than $210, with 5 hours still left.

Sidenote: There is a possibility, if I can get Xbox Live to do it, that I will trade my character account to a new Gamertag and sell it. I have a level 60 Beast Male, Fighgunner lv 5. I have a pure range mag and another character lv 1, with an 80 striking/20 technic mag. Keep it in mind if you want it, and I'll update this thread when I find out if I can transfer the characters. Only catch is...I sold all my items http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Ryna
Jan 10, 2007, 06:37 AM
You're not allowed to solicit trades involving real money on PSO-World. You'll have to go somewhere else.