PDA

View Full Version : Fighgunners!

Esufer
Jan 10, 2007, 01:26 PM
Why on earth do none of you use guns? I've only ever seen Fighgunners using Double Sabers on the 360. And nothing else. I'm not kidding. Why not take advantage of the ability that you're actually fairly hot with guns?

SuperRygar
Jan 10, 2007, 01:27 PM
really? people do that. i double that motion!!

Lyrise
Jan 10, 2007, 01:28 PM
Because you completely hit the nail on the head. A good number of Fighgunners went that way JUST for the doublesaber.

While we're at it, a good number of fighgunners need to remember they can use traps too.

Reiichi
Jan 10, 2007, 01:32 PM
Darth Maul does not use twin pistols

Phetty
Jan 10, 2007, 01:32 PM
I carry my Evil twins with me at all times. Along with Spears, Daggers, Doubles, and Twin Sabers. And after the update I might use the Claw/Crossbow combo if we get the new Claw PA.

Esufer
Jan 10, 2007, 01:33 PM
On 2007-01-10 10:28, Lyrise wrote:
Because you completely hit the nail on the head. A good number of Fighgunners went that way JUST for the doublesaber.

While we're at it, a good number of fighgunners need to remember they can use traps too.

...They can use traps!?

Reginaldo
Jan 10, 2007, 01:36 PM
On 2007-01-10 10:32, Reiichi wrote:
Darth Maul does not use twin pistols

XD

foamcup
Jan 10, 2007, 01:39 PM
While we're on the subject, EVERYONE needs to carry some kind of ranged weapon. I was in a full party the other day, playing Mizaruki S, and we debated whether or not to go onto Demons Above, then we learned that only myself and one other person were carrying ranged weapons, so we scrapped that idea. One of my alts is a Hunter that carries five swords and a pistol/saber.

Come on people, teamwork! Learn it, or I won't bother to buy any buff techs. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

vfloresjr24
Jan 10, 2007, 01:43 PM
On 2007-01-10 10:28, Lyrise wrote:

I agree with what lyrise wrote there. Fighgunners so far are the only ones who can equip doublesabers so far.

SolomonGrundy
Jan 10, 2007, 01:43 PM
I've played with 3 figunners. Neither had dual pistols. One had a machien gun. Neither had traps...The first Figunner I played with actually said. "Twin handguns run out of PP"

lol.

yeah, I thoguht it was odd too.

Can't wait to get Virus Twins for those darn Tengogs!

Ghen
Jan 10, 2007, 01:50 PM
You must be playing with some shitty people. My current weapons are...

Bonedance (Dark)
Bonedance (Light)
Beam Gun + Jitseen (Lightning)
Bean Gun + Rapier (Fire)
Sharp Twins (Ice)
Bulletmaster

I am currently leveling fire and ice Bullet Arts, and plan on levelling lightning and then light when it comes out.

The only time I am concerned about traps are when I run into miniboss monsters in S-Ranks. For those monsters, the only worthwhile trap I've found to use is Fire for it's DoT properties. You can only carry 5 though, which sucks. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ghen on 2007-01-10 11:10 ]</font>

Hotashi
Jan 10, 2007, 01:54 PM
I love all weapons. But Double Saber is kind of slow early on.

Shiro_Ryuu
Jan 10, 2007, 02:03 PM
well, I have a crossbow, but other than that, I guess I would say that I am one of those people too, but I'm doing it mostly for the S rank twin sabers and daggers, not so much for the double sabers. I think there would have been much less Fighgunners if Fortefighters had [S rank] access to every single blade weapon out there, which is how it should have been IMO.

Finae
Jan 10, 2007, 02:05 PM
Hmm, I guess 360 version has a lot of noob fighgunners lol? Or are they poor fighgunners? And yes, most went Fg just for the double saber which isn't all that really. Its all about being versatile when it comes to fighgunner as you can do a wide variety of things. I'll lay down traps, use twin handguns/machineguns, and use the more effective striking PAs on whatever mob than spamming that spiral dance pa. Seems like some are playing like fortefighters (FF only has handgun access so it was a good example) since all they like to use is striking weapons. If you really want to be helpful for any situation, they should have guns and traps (traps not necessary if you are low on $, it IS a $ killer at times depending on what you stock up on).

Most fighgunners I've come acrossed has a gun of some sorts. I've only played with one person that used double saber for anything 99% of the time. It was pretty dumb for her to spam all 3 combos of that pa when its not needed even on the weakest mobs lol. Send the weakest mobs flying everywhere when its not needed. Dunno, it annoyed the crap out of me.

When gravity dance comes out though, I'll whip out my double saber again. Its been collecting dust as of late.

Reiichi
Jan 10, 2007, 02:06 PM
Takes SE3 for tengohgs. Twins only go up to 2. Won't be virus'ing those guys as a figunner :<

Double saber is an excellent weapon if you don't want to ever visit a PP cube. Best weapon ever without needing PP. Sadly although I love double sabers to death, I find myself rarely using them as I can't go all out with the PA without scattering monsters to the four corners of the zone. Exception being worms. The double saber is still a great fallback weapon when your other weapons are out of PP to spam.

But geez, carry pistols at least.

Traps are only good on large creatures like jarbas, tengohgs, huge rhinos, etc. A figunner offering to do trap duty should carry 5 Burn G and possibly even 5 Poison G. Figunner get lv 3 SE traps and will do lv 3 burn for 4% every 2 seconds for 10 seconds for 20% total damage. Poison G will do lv 3 poison for 2% every 3 seconds for 24 seconds for 16% total damage. Although burn is your best bet, and you can even double burn monsters if you have a lot of trappers, but that's expensive =p. Poison doesn't hurt as a fallback since a crowd of 3 large monsters would take longer than 24 seconds to dispatch anyways.

Ghen
Jan 10, 2007, 02:18 PM
On 2007-01-10 11:06, Reiichi wrote:
Double saber is an excellent weapon if you don't want to ever visit a PP cube. Best weapon ever without needing PP.

I partially agree with this. Most people don't realize that the Double Saber is about the best multi hit weapon you can get imho. I like to think of it as a sword for Fighgunners. You trade off power for hit radius ( I believe it hits in a 270 degree arc ), and it has longer range than its graphic model would suggest. It is perfect for clearing out groups of monsters. It does suffer against bosses, but the PAs more than make up for that.

I absolutely hate it when people spam the second hit of the first PA, unless they are knocking monsters into a wall. It is totally contrary to the narture of the weapon ( hitting closely grouped monsters ).I'd much rather see people just using the first part of the PA as crowd control to knock monsters down. I can't wait for Gravity Dance to come out.

Witchblade56
Jan 10, 2007, 02:24 PM
I carry two evil twins on me at all times. Guns do really good dmg on tengohgs, jarbas and a few other melee resistant mobs. I have level 20 freeze and 19 burn for my twin guns.

I also like to use mechgun/saber combos. It's really fun to run up knock the mobs down and drill them with my mechgun.

I use my double saber for crowd control as well as saber. On s ranks ive saved my forces more than once with the knockdown/knock back of the double saber combos.

Ryoki
Jan 10, 2007, 02:25 PM
On 2007-01-10 10:26, Reigast wrote:
Why on earth do none of you use guns? I've only ever seen Fighgunners using Double Sabers on the 360. And nothing else. I'm not kidding. Why not take advantage of the ability that you're actually fairly hot with guns?

I use assloads of guns. All A rank, cept mechgun. which is a machineguc.

Pengfishh
Jan 10, 2007, 02:26 PM
I made it a point to start using Twinnies when I became a Fighgunner, and I keep two on me at all times, as well as my two Double Sabers, two Daggers, and two Handguns. Woke up early on to the fact that I lost almost 150 ATP switching from level 10 Hunter to level 1 Fighgunner and would probably never catch up to that damage capacity, so I had to modify my playstyle and allow guns in my repertoire.

Status effects are fucking bomb, though, so I dunno why anyone would just ignore that. Traps I could see being easily looked over -- they take up item pallete space, don't stack very high, and there are only a few occasions when they're useful (Tengohgs being the only one I would consider). Overlooking guns and their status effecting abilities AS WELL is just foolishness.

But yes, I'll be stocking up fully on dark bullets for Twinnies and singles and run that shit over all others.

Rashiid
Jan 10, 2007, 02:27 PM
my [former] fighgunner's main weapon were my Bulletmasters

once i got the double saber's PA past 21, i grew bored of it

Ryoki
Jan 10, 2007, 02:28 PM
I have more bullets than Skills.

Pengfishh
Jan 10, 2007, 02:33 PM
Spiral Dance does not level up! Gravity Dance is out tomorrow, I'm passing on Spiral Dance, damnit. And of course you have more bullets than skills! There are more available, four for each gun, so if you use Twinnies, Singles, and Mechs and bought each element for them, you've got the same number as every melee weapon's skills.

Rashiid
Jan 10, 2007, 02:38 PM
^ well, some ppl like to use just 1 element, like i used to only use Twin Freeze, even on ice enemys, because i wanted them to be high lvl-ed, saves more room for other PA's in the future

SolomonGrundy
Jan 10, 2007, 02:47 PM
On 2007-01-10 11:06, Reiichi wrote:
Takes SE3 for tengohgs. Twins only go up to 2. Won't be virus'ing those guys as a figunner :<

That can't be right, can it?

Double saber is an excellent weapon if you don't want to ever visit a PP cube. Best weapon ever without needing PP.

I dunno, I just took a look at the the second PA for the double sabre...*compelling*

But geez, carry pistols at least.

Maybe more folks will car a pistol once the ultimae art comes out for them?

Traps are only good on large creatures like jarbas, tengohgs, huge rhinos, etc. A figunner offering to do trap duty should carry 5 Burn G and possibly even 5 Poison G.

Figunners can use virus trps?!

Figunner get lv 3 SE traps

How do you determine the SE level of a trap? I assume by buying it...

Ghen
Jan 10, 2007, 02:50 PM
Another pet peeve of mine - People using Ice SE's when a monster is burning. From what I understand, freezing a monster removes the Fire DoT. Am I mistaken on this?

Nobo
Jan 10, 2007, 02:53 PM
When I become a Fighgunner(lv. 5 hunter lv.2 ranger currently) Im planning on saving up some money to buy a Rapier, Crossbow, and Bone Dance + some twin pistol. Not all just use double sabers but other things too like i know 1 guy that is one and he doesnt even have an A weapon yet.

Rashiid
Jan 10, 2007, 02:53 PM
There is no ultimate photon for guns, just akwards shots, like Meseta Shot

dark bullets status effect is still the damaging status effect [infection does hella damage]

Otaku
Jan 10, 2007, 02:54 PM
i dont own this game yet so please keep that in mind....i see the point across this post most ppl go for the look of a weapon than the use of it in a team base battle. agreed that everyone needs some type of gun it was like that in pso and in here i see that it is needed but i was thinking of buying the game and being a figunner for the reason of the dbl saber but then i noticed that every character that i had made from pso on dc till BB has been a hucast i love the weapons that get u killed faster and a dbl saber has always been a "look what i have. im cool" but in all it was just too slow and not a good power weapon like god hand and top end swords. my point is that im starting to notice that its going towards pso as in again " Look what I have" so it looks like im back to making a straight fighter with only the heavy weapons hopefully in the future they allow the use of the dbl saber on just a fighter class. if that makes any sense to you all.

Rashiid
Jan 10, 2007, 02:57 PM
double sabers are quick in this game tho, and does 'decent' damage ><

its good against smaller critters, but not on big dudes, since its fast but low damage on them

twysted
Jan 10, 2007, 03:00 PM
i am a fighgunner and i use Twin railguns and a bulletmaster i also have a handguc that i use as well....
and i just bought a crossbow and i cannot wait to get my 360 back so i can use it....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: twysted on 2007-01-10 12:05 ]</font>

ssl118
Jan 10, 2007, 03:01 PM
I'm a Fighgunner and I use the crap out of twin guns. I almost always have two mapped on the pallete and one spare to switch when they run out. At lvl 58 or 59 I finally broke down and got a Bone Dance. But for real twin guns are the way to go. I'm even shooting for Guntecher on my alt to be able to use S rank twins.

Reiichi
Jan 10, 2007, 03:07 PM
Unless virus is special (it might be?) SE2 does not stick on tengohgs.

Poison is not virus. Virus is like a big black/blue blob on the monster. Poison looks purple. Figunners cannot use virus.

I am basing trap level based on DoT. On Onma S Tengohgs burn G traps do just over a thousand. Virus always does DoT of 5% regardless of level (from watching fortegunners virus tengohgs). So compare damage numbers and it looks like when my figunner uses Burn G, it is 4% damage, with my poison half that at 2%.

Although I haven't paid much attention, I believe protransers get SE 4 G traps? Perhaps one can tell me if they do Burn G on Onma S tengohgs for the same damage as their Virus G.

Otaku
Jan 10, 2007, 03:08 PM
I know there are prolly hundreds out there who use the title to its fullest but im just saying the ppl you all talk about want it for show...but i know i cant talk much more because i havent played the game until i play it and see for myself and make a judgement call then i can make a valid point.

panzer_unit
Jan 10, 2007, 03:12 PM
I think that was true a long time ago, I recall putting out Fire with Poison. Now it seems like the current SE wins over any new ones, so it's whoever statuses the monster first. I do hate having a monster freeze on me when I'm trying to land Burn.

If FiGunner and ForteFighter both got doublesaber, FiGunner would be no more popular than Protranser used to be. Second-best DPS is still second best. You'd have all kinds of people shouting at you to be one forte or the other.

Why did people stop griping about PT by the way?

EDIT: I think SE4 burn from my bow hits Tengougs for the same damage as my Virus G traps. All I remember seeing are DOT's ticking for 1300-ish.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: panzer_unit on 2007-01-10 12:15 ]</font>

Reiichi
Jan 10, 2007, 03:20 PM
Double Saber properties:
- average aspd (slightly slower than twin sabers maybe)
- 6 hits in a combo
- hits in a crazy radius of clearly over 180 degrees in front of you. Meaning you can stand inbetween 2 monsters left and right, and still hit them.
- hits up to 4 monsters at once

The best way you can compare the double saber with other weapons is that of a cross between the twin saber and sword.

An 8* Double Saber has an ATP of 310 and ATA of 103
An 8* Twin Saber has an ATP of 312 and ATA of 245

Similar ATP, and almost the same attack speed. 6 hit combos on each. Double saber clearly lacks in ATA. A twin saber can only hit 1 monster at a time though unless you PA. A double saber can hit up to 4 monsters at a time without needing to PA.

Have you tried hitting 2 monsters at once with a spear? Sure you can do it sometimes if you take the time to line up and push monsters close together. Nailing 2 ollakas at once is pretty tricky. What about a slow swinging sword? Unless it's a pack of 5-6 raptors you won't be hitting 3 consistently, let alone barely averaging 2 on most monsters. The Double Saber makes it so you will average at LEAST 2 hits at once because of the 180+ attack radius.

Of course if there's no huge group of monsters, or if they are all spread out, there are better weapons to use besides the Double Saber. But when they are grouped together or lined up, nothing more satisfying than hitting 4 monsters at once without costing any PP.

Witchblade56
Jan 10, 2007, 03:23 PM
Maybe they partied with ya Panzer http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Bookmandude
Jan 10, 2007, 03:26 PM
Uh... I beg to differ... My Sprial Dance is at Lv 30 and it rocks. Gravity Dance (I believe) is for single handed sabers. Tornado Dance is likely the best PA for DoubleSabers at least offline it was very quick and easy to control on Boss fights.

Back on topic... I currently us Autoguns and have Ice at 20, Gravity at 14, Burn at 11 and Lightning at 11. I use them all the time. I would use guns more frequently if I could get my hands on A rank. I'm synthing a Beamguc now but at a 25% success rate I doubt I'll have one soon. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif(

As for Mechs. and rifles... I didn't care for them on PSO (DC and Xbox) and have let my bias carry over to the 360 version. After reading some of the success stories here I may give them a wurl.

On 2007-01-10 11:33, Pengfishh wrote:
Spiral Dance does not level up! Gravity Dance is out tomorrow, I'm passing on Spiral Dance, damnit. And of course you have more bullets than skills! There are more available, four for each gun, so if you use Twinnies, Singles, and Mechs and bought each element for them, you've got the same number as every melee weapon's skills.

panzer_unit
Jan 10, 2007, 03:35 PM
You're too kind, base. :]

I find I'm usually catching two or three targets at a time with sword... the reach is just so big that it's sort of hard not to. Sword doesn't handle well for the normal attacks, but well timed Tornado Break attacks make up for everything that's wrong with it.

From how damage goes between my Knuckles and Sword, I'd expect that sword and double saber would work out to the same damage per combo on each target. It's up to the user to choose between Sword's reach to hit more monsters or Double Saber's faster combos and extra target against tightly-packed mobs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: panzer_unit on 2007-01-10 12:49 ]</font>

Phetty
Jan 10, 2007, 03:38 PM
On 2007-01-10 12:26, Bookmandude wrote:
Uh... I beg to differ... My Sprial Dance is at Lv 30 and it rocks. Gravity Dance (I believe) is for single handed sabers. Tornado Dance is likely the best PA for DoubleSabers at least offline it was very quick and easy to control on Boss fights.

Back on topic... I currently us Autoguns and have Ice at 20, Gravity at 14, Burn at 11 and Lightning at 11. I use them all the time. I would use guns more frequently if I could get my hands on A rank. I'm synthing a Beamguc now but at a 25% success rate I doubt I'll have one soon. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif(

As for Mechs. and rifles... I didn't care for them on PSO (DC and Xbox) and have let my bias carry over to the 360 version. After reading some of the success stories here I may give them a wurl.

On 2007-01-10 11:33, Pengfishh wrote:

No Gravity Dance is for Double Sabers. Single Saber gets Grvity Strike.

Ghen
Jan 10, 2007, 03:42 PM
On 2007-01-10 12:20, Reiichi wrote:
- hits up to 4 monsters at once

Maybe I'm just too stoned when I play, but I'm pretty sure I've hit up to five monsters at a time. If you look up my earlier post, it should be a 270 degree arc that you hit in. Garnet Moon posted this info in an earlier thread I think.

An 8* Double Saber has an ATP of 310 and ATA of 103
An 8* Twin Saber has an ATP of 312 and ATA of 245

Wow, I wonder if that is accurate... my twin sabers seem to do more damage than my double sabers by a decent margin... more than a 2 atp difference would suggest. Oh well ;-p

SolomonGrundy
Jan 10, 2007, 05:00 PM
I think more folks started to like Protranser when they figured out that level 30 bullets are >> level 20 bullets.

The difference between level 20 and 30 techs is not as great - most times you are only doing the first 2 PA's anyway.

if there was a class that got level 30 bullets, and level 20 skills with lower ATP than a figunner, and lower ATA than a guntecher, I would use it over Figunner.

But there isn;t, so protranser becomes a good choice, especially when the full use of traps became more apparent.

Reiichi
Jan 10, 2007, 05:12 PM
On 2007-01-10 14:00, SolomonGrundy wrote:
if there was a class that got level 30 bullets, and level 20 skills with lower ATP than a figunner, and lower ATA than a guntecher, I would use it over Figunner.

Mmm, that would actually be really nice. We can call them gunfighters.

It opens the use of the xbow since 21+ bullets get 3 shots AND SE 3. 20 capped xbow for perma V shot just doesn't cut it. 25% elemental modifier on twin pistols to make up for lost damage with lower atp. SE 3 single pistol bullets too if you are a pistol/saber/knife/claw type of person.

Skids
Jan 10, 2007, 05:22 PM
As a figunner, I do make sure I have a wide variety of attacks. Especially range attacks. Since I got two well grinded one hand guns, 1 twin lock guns, and a repeater. So I have my range cover and I fidn that the range weapons are better on PP usage especially the on handed guns if you mix it up with a saber & dagger. Helps save me lots of $$$.

_UlTiMa_
Jan 10, 2007, 05:34 PM
I agree carry pistols...but just because we carry them there are only a limited amount of times you need them

Example: Air, and tengohgs (Or any other melee resistant enemy) other then that it's obvious why most don't use guns, melee weapons just over power them considering you only have bullet's up to 20 so the SE's aren't worthwhile at that level, which is the point of range is to SE or hit things u can't with a melee wep http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Arieta
Jan 10, 2007, 06:49 PM
Twin handguns are one of the things that sold me on being a Figunner. It really irks me to see other figunners in a group that don't use their ranged weapon on mobs that they should be using it on. Like Tengohgs, my guns do 230x2 damage to them very fast. I can't do that much damage with melee weapons unless I spammed a PA nonstop but that'd be a waste. Worms are also very good handgun bait. Don't have to chase them down, and you can do more damage because of your range (it also stops you from getting attack down).

I don't mind if they don't use traps, they can be expensive and they're only useful on certain mobs like Tengohgs. That's about the only mob that I use my traps on, anything else tends to be a waste since they die to fast. Basicly mini bosses are great for traps, but not the fodder you see running around the maps.

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 10, 2007, 08:18 PM
As a Fighgunner, I have the guntech of every weapon I can use, all 4 of them. This will change friday and I will choose which weapons to focus on each, but I carry two crossbows, a mechgun, two twin handguns, and a single handgun. I spent plenty of time leveling my guns, and I only use guns on Jarbas, namely a crossbow now level 13 at close range for 2 hits of 150 each. Which typically yields more DPS than melee.

If you're wondering, I have twin burn at 13, twin freeze at 20, twin elec at 11, single ice at 14, single of all 3 others at 10, elec crossbow at 13, and mechgun ice at 10.

Mechgun w/ice is the best element for it by far. Freezing makes every attack hit, and with such low ATA, guaranteed attacks are wonderful, plus each shot with the 8* mechgun doing 100 damage to a Jarba = pwnage. I think I'll do dark and light twins, maybe even gravity twins, to have every element on twins, then choose one to focus on handgun, and prolly stay with elec and one other on crossbow... maybe dark.

Oh one more thing, current DoubleSaber is great for big enemies that don't go flying when you do it. Especially those 4 legged guys from parum relics and the lab. Hits both spots, and the last part of the PA won't miss, which typically happens on smaller enemies cause you scattered them with the kick.

THE JACKEL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ljkkjlcm9 on 2007-01-10 17:26 ]</font>

Phetty
Jan 10, 2007, 08:39 PM
Stick with only the Twins and Crossbows for now. Itd probly be best to upgrade your handgun to a crossbow and keep the twins for Bosses.

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 10, 2007, 08:54 PM
oh I just carry a single handgun, all those levels are from when I was a hunter, and when I switched to ranger for a little while to be fighgunner. I've namely leveled twins and crossbows since switching, and my freeze mechgun on Jarbas, but that's the only time I really use it, but I'm sure it will be useful later too. While I have a 7 and 8* crossbow, an 8* mechgun, and a 7 and 8* twin handgun, I only have a 5* single handgun

THE JACKEL

SuperRygar
Jan 18, 2007, 04:38 PM
if you limit yourself to double sabers while being Figunner, then i feel sorry for you and wish to never join a party you are in

BLACKR0SE
Jan 18, 2007, 04:45 PM
Because alot of fighgunners are ghey and dumb.Almost 90% dont even know they can use traps. :/ When I go figh traps are basically my main wep.

kazuma56
Jan 18, 2007, 05:05 PM
My setup is:

Hanzo (light element)
A rank daggers (name esacpes me atm)
Death Dancer
Beatgun+Pallasch (light hit and gravity strike)
Bulletmaster (dark hit)
Double saber

I don't use traps at all to be honest... used it like once but I hate switching my item palettes often so i just don't bother using them.

Tengoku
Jan 18, 2007, 06:08 PM
2 elemental Doublesabers
1 set twin Pistols (1100 pp!)
1 Machinegun + Sabre
2 sets elemental Twin Daggers

All elements are based on the missions being run as are bullet arts. I'm more of a melee fighter, but I do enjoy running about Wu-style with my twin-pistols.

Traps? Aren't those what ranged PM's eat? /sarcasm

I can see where they're usefull, but I'd have to take something off my weapon menu for them and I like everything I use too much. Perhaps if I was a support Fighgunner I would use them, but not currently. My group already has a support fighgunner. Two would be silly.

omegapirate2k
Jan 18, 2007, 06:10 PM
I use guns over 50% of the time, depending on the situation.

Especially my dualies, I love em' to death.

Scejntjynahl
Jan 18, 2007, 07:41 PM
People should be allowed to play their own character as they see fit, not like you would want them too.

Shigecki
Jan 18, 2007, 08:12 PM
On 2007-01-18 13:45, BLACKR0SE wrote:
Because alot of fighgunners are ghey and dumb.Almost 90% dont even know they can use traps. :/ When I go figh traps are basically my main wep.

I'll use all the traps you want to buy me to use. If not, then I guess I'll stick with the weapons that I use.

I carry:
2 spears (A rank)
1 double saber
2 twin sabers (1 A rank and 1 B rank)
3 twin daggers
3 dual pistols (1 A rank and 2 B rank, ice, ground and lightning bullets)
1 machinegun (A rank, fire and light bullets)
3 sabers (1 A rank and 2 B rank)

I think it is useless to use a pistol when there are better guns to use. Traps are way too expensive to use. They are one shot items that are more fun then useful.

And by the by, I do play on the 360, along with 4 other friends that are also fighgunners. To the OP, we all use guns.

Esufer
Jan 18, 2007, 08:15 PM
On 2007-01-18 17:12, Shigecki wrote:

On 2007-01-18 13:45, BLACKR0SE wrote:

I'll use all the traps you want to buy me to use. If not, then I guess I'll stick with the weapons that I use.

I carry:
2 spears (A rank)
1 double saber
2 twin sabers (1 A rank and 1 B rank)
3 twin daggers
3 dual pistols (1 A rank and 2 B rank, ice, ground and lightning bullets)
1 machinegun (A rank, fire and light bullets)
3 sabers (1 A rank and 2 B rank)

I think it is useless to use a pistol when there are better guns to use. Traps are way too expensive to use. They are one shot items that are more fun then useful.

And by the by, I do play on the 360, along with 4 other friends that are also fighgunners. To the OP, we all use guns.

Then I demand you party with me. >_>