1.Mission 3 I hear goes into the HIVE?
True or not?

2.We are getting the HIVE
True or not?
If not when?

There... Short and to the point

Wheatpenny
Jan 10, 2007, 06:36 PM
So far I don't beleive we are getting the HIVE just yet. (Not verified yet but seems to be swinging that way)

A2K
Jan 10, 2007, 06:50 PM
Story Mission 3 does indeed take place in the Hive, but we won't be getting the free missions for it for some time. I'd give it anywhere from two weeks to a month, but there's no way to be sure.

Nuclearranger
Jan 10, 2007, 07:31 PM
Aw ok

Arislan
Jan 10, 2007, 07:40 PM
Here's a thought though. We're supposed to be able to choose mission difficulties on Story Missions with the patch, so would that not mean that we could have a chance at higher levelled Hive goodies?

PJ
Jan 10, 2007, 07:42 PM
On 2007-01-10 16:40, Arislan wrote:
Here's a thought though. We're supposed to be able to choose mission difficulties on Story Missions with the patch, so would that not mean that we could have a chance at higher levelled Hive goodies?

Are we getting that? I thought that was only with the Japanese update.

Wheatpenny
Jan 10, 2007, 07:42 PM

Hey thats a humdinger of a theory there. I like where you are going with this idea.

Niered
Jan 10, 2007, 09:13 PM
hmmmm...incentive for soloing? I like! I mean, dont get me wrong, working with a team is hella fun, but sometimes you just wanna sit back and do some nice single player rompin'!

Q_Anon
Jan 10, 2007, 09:44 PM
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are we getting that? I thought that was only with the Japanese update.

We typically get bug fixes and the like at the same time or soon after the JPs get them, like how we had all the Ranger changes from the get go.

Itsuki
Jan 10, 2007, 09:56 PM
the thing is though, the difficulties for hive are still the same as if you were level 1+, 35+, or 60+. You can just choose them now. The monsters are still going to be low leveled.

Also... JP version got Hive 1 in the update AFTER the chapter 3 update. And then got Hive 2 AFTER that update. So it was over 3 updates.

MomoHana
Jan 10, 2007, 10:04 PM
so we won't be seeing Dark Falz any time soon T-T?

Reginaldo
Jan 11, 2007, 07:59 PM
Choosing rank difficulty comes with the JP update. We just have to settle for the difficulty determined by our level for now.