PDA

View Full Version : Force: Lost mission points?

MUSTANG38
Jan 10, 2007, 08:37 PM
I am a level 10 force and I did pay to make the switch to fortetecher, but I was not able to use my HOZA-SENBA armor because my defense was too low.

So I switched back to FORCE 10.

Will the mision points that I earn as a force 10 be lost forever?

Thanks in advance.

Sychosis
Jan 10, 2007, 08:38 PM
Yes. Yes they will.

MayLee
Jan 10, 2007, 08:46 PM
I also just switched to fortetecher..yes..it's so dissapointing...

PALRAPPYS
Jan 10, 2007, 08:47 PM
They go to your mind. They dissappear a second later. Eh, you can't keep the MP, sadly. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Oh well, maybe you should go to FT; it's rewarding. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

EphekZ
Jan 10, 2007, 08:51 PM
lol, the mission points you earned is so you can become a full force, so to speak. Now you have to lvl up your advanced class. yeah your stats suffer a bit, but that's only becuase you were lvl 10, and now you're back to lvl 1.

Jools
Jan 10, 2007, 08:56 PM
Either: 1. Delay being FT, gain some levels as Force 10 before you make the switch. This''ll probably slow your progress down slightly; 2. Suck it up and make the switch, equip some lower level armour in the mean time; or 3. Switch to Wartecher instead, their defence is much more impressive.

-Jools

mananas
Jan 10, 2007, 09:17 PM
Yes - as the game gets harder, your character gets worse. Makes sense doesn't it? No?

MUSTANG38
Jan 10, 2007, 09:30 PM
DAMMIT!! Not the response I was hoping for, O well.

I will level up to 55 then make the switch.

By then I should have some sweet A and S class weapons and armor.

Thanks again for the response.

EphekZ
Jan 10, 2007, 09:39 PM
On 2007-01-10 18:30, MUSTANG38 wrote:
DAMMIT!! Not the response I was hoping for, O well.

I will level up to 55 then make the switch.

By then I should have some sweet A and S class weapons and armor.

Thanks again for the response.

that's retarded, just keep playing as FT and get your mp. then you'll be closer to lvling up your class. it's not even that bad anyways

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 10, 2007, 10:40 PM
Play as any advanced job for as early as humanly possible. Not only do advanced jobs take considerably longer to level, every level is considerably more significant! And don't play wartecher... ever.

THE JACKEL