PDA

View Full Version : The Unoffical PSU strange, disturbing, and downright crazy s

VanHalen
Jan 10, 2007, 10:08 PM
you know how some days you see something or someone in PSU that just was so funny it made you actually laugh instead of you just typing lol to make them feel good?(i actually laugh when i say lol) well anyway discuss your stories here. I'll have to think of a moment so i put my story on later.

Krans
Jan 11, 2007, 04:34 AM
drawing a blank right now but ive played with some funny people, the overly exited very young kids or overly excited older guys are pretty hilarious..... hmm i made a character who looks like ms swan from mad tv.... and weird stuff well only see that when laggin

Genji
Jan 11, 2007, 07:26 AM
It's too much to explain so if you've been at the Linear Line on uni 1 alot you'd get what I'm about to say:

Cotin.

EDIT: added in a chat log for those who don't know him.

05:27:41 <Public> Cotin
How much to marry you?

05:27:46 <Public> Cotin
One sec...

05:27:55 <Public> Linoie
...?

05:27:56 <Public> Lexa
O.O

05:28:00 <Public> Cotin
What?

05:28:02 <Public> Cotin
Come on...

05:28:05 <Public> Cotin
I'm a great guy.

05:28:09 <Public> Cotin
I'm laid back.

05:28:13 <Public> Cotin
Hard working.

05:28:17 <Public> Cotin
I clean good.

05:28:23 <Public> Cotin
I'm good with my hands.

05:28:24 <Public> Linoie
Abruptly outgoing too

05:28:31 <Public> Cotin
And I'm great with kids.

05:28:37 <Public> Cotin
What more could you want!?

05:28:54 <Public> Cotin
Right?

05:28:56 <Public> Lexa
Just because I'm a cast doesn't mean I'm for sale!

05:29:01 <Public> Cotin
Oh.

05:29:03 <Public> Linoie
Sorry i already have a boyfriend

05:29:07 <Public> Cotin
Oh...

05:29:11 <Public> Kraven
lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Genji on 2007-01-11 04:33 ]</font>

princejake2
Jan 11, 2007, 11:04 AM
Three buddies and I made the Fanta Girls once >_>

People either called us whores/sluts/etc, or they joined in dancing with us =P We also got alot of people asking for a Fanta O.o

Thrash777
Jan 11, 2007, 11:27 AM
Me+Isobel: You gone the wrong way, some enemies are over here!

Heavy Arms: I don't care! They're rubbish anyway!

Me+Isobel: *gasp* RAPPIES!!! roflmao

Heavy Arms: ...

Gekido: Rappy Feather
Isobel: Rappy Feather

OWNED.

tyler2zelda
Jan 11, 2007, 12:53 PM
Owned indeed.

OH! I have a story too, but it was on Story. *minor spoilers*

After being held in the air in a chokehold on the train (can't remember when) Ethan and Karen do an awkard laugh. Right before then, my friend farted. It was funny.

Friend: *fart*
People on screen: *awkward laugh*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tyler2zelda on 2007-01-11 10:00 ]</font>

ShadowDragon28
Jan 11, 2007, 03:45 PM
Im on a Slim PS2,

In Uni 15...
I was online in LL B Rank, idling with no enemies around. It was around 3 am PST, and I was falling asleep. I watched through half-opened eyes that the game auto disconnected with an error 59 (or something). It asked "retry connnection", or "disconnect", barrely awake I picked reconnect.

Now here comes the strange part. After reconnecting my Load times were greatly reduced, there seemed to be no lag or slow down at all,

attacks, PA's and running animation was faster and smoother as if i was running PSU on a really good PC with 0 Frameskip or Frameskip 1..

It was crazy. I dont what was going on.. did ST patch the servers?

Jonty
Jan 11, 2007, 05:11 PM
On 2007-01-11 08:27, Thrash777 wrote:

OWNED.

I lol'd ^_^
Good times, good times.
Other good times involve leading poor, susceptible low level people down dead ends with the promise of 'amazing items' and 'super secret passageways', and some amusing excuses for dieing in missions, such as 'I was in the middle of putting my toastie down!'.

VanHalen
Jan 11, 2007, 06:14 PM
On 2007-01-11 08:04, princejake2 wrote:

People either called us whores/sluts/etc, or they joined in dancing with us =P We also got alot of people asking for a Fanta O.o

oh i saw your fanta girls was it during new years? cause i remember seeing them at the raffon base.

IceBurner
Jan 11, 2007, 06:18 PM
On 2007-01-11 12:45, ShadowDragon28 wrote:
Im on a Slim PS2,

In Uni 15...
I was online in LL B Rank, idling with no enemies around. It was around 3 am PST, and I was falling asleep. I watched through half-opened eyes that the game auto disconnected with an error 59 (or something). It asked "retry connnection", or "disconnect", barrely awake I picked reconnect.

Now here comes the strange part. After reconnecting my Load times were greatly reduced, there seemed to be no lag or slow down at all,

attacks, PA's and running animation was faster and smoother as if i was running PSU on a really good PC with 0 Frameskip or Frameskip 1..

It was crazy. I dont what was going on.. did ST patch the servers?

I've noticed with all consoles and computers, that in the wee hours when less people are using electricity, one of two things happens:
1) Machines actually run more efficiently, possibly due to the immensely lessened drain on the grid.
2) The brain's perception is that things seem to be running really fast because you're just hella tired.

I'm honestly not sure which it is, but I've noticed exactly what you've mentioned from time to time for over a decade.

ParableApple
Jan 11, 2007, 06:46 PM
I notice the same effect when I'm drunk.
Every day is crazy with my usual comrades. today was non-stop bee puns. beelicious.

princejake2
Jan 11, 2007, 06:50 PM
On 2007-01-11 15:14, VanHalen wrote:

oh i saw your fanta girls was it during new years? cause i remember seeing them at the raffon base.

I think it was new years. Was Pineapple spamming "Dance with us!"?

mananas
Jan 11, 2007, 06:51 PM
I messed with that guy Cotin the other night. I also asked him to marry me but he wouldn't take the offer, and I grinded my ass in his face while he whined. It was priceless.

vg_geek86
Jan 11, 2007, 07:36 PM
Everydays strange, disturbing and downright crazy when I play!
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/3464/sexytimepsuyn8.png

Kimil
Jan 11, 2007, 07:39 PM
On 2007-01-11 15:50, princejake2 wrote:

Lol I remember that, I joined it.
I was Chiyoko Ryokunai http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif It was very fun ^_^

VanHalen
Jan 11, 2007, 09:37 PM
On 2007-01-11 15:50, princejake2 wrote:

yeah she was!!!! lol it was funny it was nice to see after i got out of a mission by myself when no one joined to help http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Pengfishh
Jan 11, 2007, 11:33 PM
Everything I do is a laugh riot. Value, anyone?

Thrash777
Jan 11, 2007, 11:42 PM
On 2007-01-11 14:11, Jonty wrote:

On 2007-01-11 08:27, Thrash777 wrote:

OWNED.

I lol'd ^_^
Good times, good times.
Other good times involve leading poor, susceptible low level people down dead ends with the promise of 'amazing items' and 'super secret passageways', and some amusing excuses for dieing in missions, such as 'I was in the middle of putting my toastie down!'.

I lol'ed so hard at that! Was that his excuse!? "putting my toastie down"!? rofl

...and yeah, that dead end... how many times? lol

princejake2
Jan 17, 2007, 06:16 PM
Yeah I was Pineapple XD

I also made Neo once and two friends chased me as Agent Smith and Agent Grey XD

Guarionex
Jan 29, 2007, 09:36 PM
Let's see... so far, the time I remember I actually laughed was the first time I went to the pub in Moatoob. There where some people playing Blackjack around the table closest to the door.
One of the guys lost. As soon as the dealer typed BUST, he got up and ran away, and they were like "Crap! He ran away! Why did we sit in the table closest to the exit!?"
It doesn't sound so funny now -_-

pineapple
Jan 29, 2007, 11:00 PM
On 2007-01-17 15:16, princejake2 wrote:
Yeah I was Pineapple XD

I also made Neo once and two friends chased me as Agent Smith and Agent Grey XD

There can be only one! Die!!!
*pounces*

MaximusLight
Jan 30, 2007, 03:52 AM
Well here is one PG 13 mildy funny one. (very mild)
Can't find the exaclt file but...

MaximusLight has joined the party.

Maximuslight: Hi, need some help.

Hears SUV sound effects
Player 1: BOOm!

Player 2: XD

*I come in and start shooting stuff.

Player 2: WTF!?! when did I get Ethan Waber's partner card!?!

MaximusLight: Woa! you got ethan's card!?! How?

Player 2: Oh it's you Max I thought you were ethen for a second.

Player 1: >.<

MaximusLight: Think so?

Player 2: well you do look like him from a distance.

That was the first time I got that comment I think.... since then I get it about once a week now (or something along those lines, or worse: YOU nOOb quite copy ethan you %R&EFYD^%)

Kaydin
Jan 30, 2007, 04:50 PM
A friend and I will hanging out in my room one day, and I just happened to walk over to the side of my room with the decorations. There was this little green haired male beast running into the corner. So my friend comes over to see and were just standing watching this nutcase when he yells "SHHHH! NO ONES HERE!" a few times then leaves my room.
My friend's reply: "No one sure is loud."

Another time, I was playing with a guy from my clan who spams Kirby smilies with stupid sayings beside them. I was getting annoyed, so I replied "Kirby's about to get Foie'd >.>" Without missing a beat he pops up with "<(^.^)> You don't kill Kirby, Kirby kills you!"