PDA

View Full Version : How do i transform?

E-money04
Jan 10, 2007, 10:19 PM
I see people transforming into a beast. and get stronger how do i do that?

VanHalen
Jan 10, 2007, 10:33 PM
1st: get to level 20
2nd: get 10K in meseta
3rd: go to lumilass and buy a blast badge

Kaydin
Jan 10, 2007, 10:47 PM
You have to be of the Beast race though. Humans, Newmans and Casts can't do it.

Utera
Jan 11, 2007, 09:37 AM
When your the beast, gotta press (on 360 anyway) X and Y button...Took my a while to figure it out..lol
Abit slow you see.....

OdinTyler
Jan 11, 2007, 10:14 AM
Also, square & triangle (for PS2). Not sure about PC, but, it would be 2 keys simultaneously.

Oh & when you go to Lumilass (the Makeover shop), youll have no badge by default. Select from 1-4 in order of blue, red, yellow, & purple (the last 2 I might have inverted).

Blue=Invincibility
Red=Power
Yellow=Speed
Purple=Defense

And the last step? HAVE FUN! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Utera
Jan 11, 2007, 10:16 AM
O but becareful, cant heal yourself whilst in the beast form. But you can get healed my force and stuff.

Akaimizu
Jan 11, 2007, 10:33 AM
Not the Invincibility one. That's the one thing about Invincibility. It stops everything, and I mean everything, from affecting them. They have to come out of beast form, then, for you to heal them.

It's one of the reasons why Defense is popular with the exception of Megid spewing stuff. Forces can still provide healing support to them allowing them the greater duration and the ability to keep their health up.

Everything has their advantages. Some show their heads more depending on who's travelling with you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-01-11 07:34 ]</font>

OdinTyler
Jan 11, 2007, 10:37 AM
A good item to have on you if you use blue (like me) is an HP recovery Extra Slot item. I generally dont need to heal my Beast (no Resta, just items, if need be) because of this. Beasts having high HP as it is, this really does come in handy if you tend to go nuts on your Beast. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif