PDA

View Full Version : dimmagolus hax?

EphekZ
Jan 10, 2007, 11:53 PM
so i was just doing a random C run, and he went to go do rock throw, so I usually try to dodge it, but this time I didnt feel like doing so. so to my utmost surprise the rock 1HKOs me! (i'm lvl 56 wartecher with 1345 hp) I was like wtf!, my eyes almost fell out of my head. luckily I had a scape but that's not the point. has it always been like that? i've never seen someone die from the rocks.

Tahldon
Jan 11, 2007, 12:05 AM
Um..

Yeah? I've seen someone with 1300ish HP take a rock to the dome and die. And he's a beast Fortefighter.

It was a C run though.. kinda odd..uh..*headscratch*

Chit happens?

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 11, 2007, 12:13 AM
He can k.o. a Beast lvl 60 Fortefighter eclass 10 with that rock. Careful.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2007-01-10 21:15 ]</font>

Sychosis
Jan 11, 2007, 12:18 AM
Realism? In MY PSU?!

PMB960
Jan 11, 2007, 12:21 AM
It must have been a direct hit because at level 30 in a C run I wasn't killed although I don't think it hit head on just slightly to the side.

Itsuki
Jan 11, 2007, 12:52 AM
I believe both onma and deima's wrongs have a low chance for insta-kill. Either way, they have a set damage if I recall. Its not like they can randomly hit for more or less, they always deal the same.

Proff
Jan 11, 2007, 02:21 AM
Look closely, the rocks he grabs are different sizes (applies to Omna as well). The big ones can 1HKO you. The smaller ones don't. I'm not too sure about the space cows though, but I don't think I've been killed by them yet. I'm pretty sure rank doesn't matter, get hit by the biggest rocks and you'll die instantly.

CrabRangoon
Jan 11, 2007, 03:41 AM
The only time I've been killed by the throws is when he hurls animals at you. Just out of curiosity: what the heck is the backstory on the animal-chucking by the boss? There has to be an explanation (seriously, not in a joking manner or asking for fan-fiction here T_T ).

MayLee
Jan 11, 2007, 07:35 AM
So you mean if i get on a high place and chuck this bolder at you, you wont die, right? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

The rocks are like megid..they can kill instantly.

EphekZ
Jan 11, 2007, 10:02 AM
see this whole zomg realism tis obvious shit is stupid. half the enemys in this game can 1hko if it was real, go-vahra? yeah ok. diga? dead.

ParableApple
Jan 11, 2007, 10:09 AM
chillax. if you don't want to get one hit killed, avoid the big rocks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif . Yeah I think it's always been like this.

Tahldon
Jan 11, 2007, 10:13 AM
On 2007-01-11 04:35, MayLee wrote:
So you mean if i get on a high place and chuck this bolder at you, you wont die, right? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

You can throw boulders? o.o

You're awefully strong for a girl >.> She-Hulk.

Cav
Jan 11, 2007, 10:22 AM
On 2007-01-11 00:41, CrabRangoon wrote:
The only time I've been killed by the throws is when he hurls animals at you. Just out of curiosity: what the heck is the backstory on the animal-chucking by the boss? There has to be an explanation (seriously, not in a joking manner or asking for fan-fiction here T_T ).

What's there to know? Onma goes to some random party's MD S run and steals their ollakas. You've never had that happen to you? really speeds up the run

foamcup
Jan 11, 2007, 10:25 AM
Yeah it does. So awesome.

OdinTyler
Jan 11, 2007, 10:57 AM
Since when does he throw animals??? This must be an online-only thing. Ive just seen 2 or 3 different size rocks. Thats about it.

RadiantLegend
Jan 11, 2007, 11:53 AM
Ive died by those stupid rocks so many times.

Para
Jan 11, 2007, 12:57 PM
Dimmagolus and Onmagoug throw monsters at you by random chance usually lol. Usually for the first half of the battle, he grabs boulders to throw at you but in the 2nd half there is a chance for him to grab monsters to throw at you lol.

Rashiid
Jan 11, 2007, 01:01 PM
its like Megid

sumtimes it kills u

no hax

Reiichi
Jan 11, 2007, 01:04 PM
I didn't know that I could be OHKO by those rocks and animals =p Maybe I should try to dodge the rocks sometimes, as they only seem to do like 150 damage or so so I haven't really bothered.

Rashiid
Jan 11, 2007, 01:11 PM
i take the safe way:

follow him in the air; try to stand under him as much as possible; on moments that hes not attacking in air, just run towards the wall, still near him.

he cant land on you and he cant throw stuff at chu because ur right under him.

works every time. ive never died on Dimmagolus and Onmagoug (even S), and as a force thats kinda hard to believe about myself lol

PaladinRPG
Jan 11, 2007, 02:19 PM
Yes, one time I did eat a massive rock attack on my fortefighter. Was kinda hard to believe it had insta KO ability. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif I always laugh when he throws Ollakas though.

Dante1
Jan 11, 2007, 04:06 PM
well theres like 2 hits with the boulders one it hits you 2 it slides along the ground

Esufer
Jan 11, 2007, 04:16 PM
I think the Dimmagolus should throw Jarbas, who in turn spit Megid at you. While being thrown.

Dante1
Jan 11, 2007, 04:27 PM
lol

lildeezy
Jan 11, 2007, 04:59 PM
ya man I've been hit by that crap and I'm a 34 beast fighgunner and 1hko me also and I had full health 984, had a scape doll then hit me with th2nd one and ko me again, face it that boss is a big u already kno!

Neith
Jan 11, 2007, 05:47 PM
I've been one-hit by Dimmagolus' rock throw, in C-Rank, with a Beast fF, at Lv30. Ive also had it happen to a friend on Onmagoug, so Id agree there must be a chance at instant-death.

Hotashi
Jan 11, 2007, 08:19 PM
It's random...

MayLee
Jan 11, 2007, 08:26 PM
On 2007-01-11 07:13, Tahldon wrote:

On 2007-01-11 04:35, MayLee wrote:

You can throw boulders? o.o

You're awefully strong for a girl >.> She-Hulk.

Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry. >_>

Kyres
Jan 11, 2007, 08:33 PM
Perhaps the bigger the rock the bigger the chance of 1-shot? Or perhaps damage varies in size, biggest ones 1-shot, and space pigs work like Megid? Just theories, though they're based on reason, so knowing Sega I'm probably way off.

SolomonGrundy
Jan 11, 2007, 08:37 PM
I was attacked on my bike as a small child by Dimmagolus. To this day I am afraid of them...and spiders...yeah - definitely do NOT like spiders...

(never been 1 hit KO'd though, something to look forward to?)