PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Selling Giga / Skill PP Save.

Husker_Freak
Jan 11, 2007, 11:18 AM
Only use 75% of your PP on each Y button press. It's nice, I've been using it for a week or so but I'm trying to raise money for other things.

I have it for sale at 750k and the only other shop I see listed right now has it for 1 million.

Just search for item "skill" and look for my shop (BadMutha).

Anyways, if somebody wants it, it's there, if not I'll be happy to continue using it since it definately helps me out with lowering my PP usage.

Ballin
Jan 11, 2007, 02:40 PM
No one will buy it for 750k try 500k and it will sell fast If you want 750k you may be waiting a while.

Husker_Freak
Jan 11, 2007, 10:24 PM
I'm willing to wait. I use it often and don't mind having it at all so if it doesn't sell then I'm ok with that. If my synthing goes well after the update I won't even sell it but I was just trying to raise some more cash for synthing. As it is right now I have enough material for 5 or 6 synths worth of 9* stuff (I'll be happy if I can get 3 out of that) and another 800k in the bank.

Ballin
Jan 11, 2007, 11:33 PM
Cool good luck with your Synths btw what are you making

Husker_Freak
Jan 12, 2007, 09:11 AM
Starting off with a Lightning Buccaneer and Lightning Twin Daggers. Gonna work on Moatoob type attribs right away.

I already have 3 8* spears and 3 8* Knuckles along with other assorted 7 star stuff. I'm going to start moving into more specific weapons for specific enemies now (for instance the 9* Lightning Saber will be good against the nasty guys in Bruce's Dungeon).

Zorafim
Feb 11, 2007, 11:15 PM
I apparently cannot read topic titles. Never mind me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zorafim on 2007-02-11 20:20 ]</font>