PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Wishes?

Gryffin
Jan 11, 2007, 09:11 PM
Out of curiosity... are there any crazy weapon types people want?

Me personally...

1.) Tonfas, Being as mine FINALLY got here, and I adore them more than life itself..<3

2.) Boomerangs, even though I know it sounds crazy, It would almost work like a Slicer. I thought it could have physical attacks and throws for PAs.

3.) Orbs, or SOMETHING, ANYTHING that would let a WarTecher have a sword in one hand and something in the other to cast.

Any other hopes/wishes/comments?

AlieNxxxxxxxx
Jan 11, 2007, 09:37 PM
Able to weild two wands...

Foie wand in one hand and Diga wand in the other lv. 30 for both...

same time = KO biatch,

MayLee
Jan 11, 2007, 09:40 PM
A pimp hand so I can glide it across any person's face whenever they try to stalk my character. >_>

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 11, 2007, 09:42 PM
I personally dont really wish for weapons, but a new PM type... Give me a PM that lays traps XD Trag G and etc.!!!

PALRAPPYS
Jan 11, 2007, 09:43 PM
Wands! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif (As in, PSO wands)

*Dual-weild
X- Attack
Y- Melee PA
RB+X- Spell 1
RB+Y- Spell 2

And just why would I want that?

Ok, instead of using a cane + saber combo, you could use a wand. The wands would have a 5% TAP increase when you would use them, plus their melee PA would be one that attacks all around you! Worse part would be that they have slightly lower PP from other weapons, and they have to share their PP among the TECHNICs and the Melee PA.

BloodDragoon
Jan 11, 2007, 09:49 PM
Scythe
Chain and Sickle
Slicers
Nunchucks
Battlestaff
Ninjato

And since we do have doublesabers why not a doublelongsword? >:3

Kaydin
Jan 11, 2007, 09:51 PM
I want to be able to cast unequipped. The rods look so silly.

Edit: Scythes would be awesome.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadan on 2007-01-11 18:51 ]</font>

Longtail
Jan 11, 2007, 09:52 PM
BloodDragoon said a lot of what I wanted.

Though I will add, I do want dual mechguns back.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Longtail on 2007-01-11 18:53 ]</font>

BloodDragoon
Jan 11, 2007, 09:58 PM
Actually another thought.

We have Knuckles. But no asskicking boots! Where are the photon powered asskicking boots?! >.>

Shiro_Ryuu
Jan 11, 2007, 10:06 PM
medium sized katanas, and IMO, dual handguns ARE the new dual mechguns.

VanHalen
Jan 11, 2007, 10:11 PM
dual wield 2 element weapons but for a weapon i would like to see for protransers a pair of gloves that have a PA where you jam a trap into a enemies body (one of those mad koltova cows would be nice shove one right up their ass) and then it blows up. if the enemy survives they and all surrounding enemies get a status effect.

BloodDragoon
Jan 11, 2007, 10:20 PM
Bubblegum.

For when you're just tired of kicking names and taking ass...

Wait a min I think I said that wrong...

Merumeru
Jan 11, 2007, 10:25 PM
XD whips, plasma arm cannon and shurikens...

MayLee
Jan 11, 2007, 10:28 PM
Hehe..Photon whips.

*Whip* Whip it good. >__>

Sychosis
Jan 11, 2007, 10:29 PM
I just want my damn Psycho Wand! Stop forking with my mind SEGA!!!

Merumeru
Jan 11, 2007, 10:37 PM
XD oh how could i forget...

two-handed chaingun >3 portable hegel buster <3

BloodDragoon
Jan 11, 2007, 10:49 PM
Meh while we're at it why not add one of those huge Gundam style beam cannons?

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 11, 2007, 11:03 PM
On 2007-01-11 19:28, MayLee wrote:
Hehe..Photon whips.

Maylee and her whips again.. ><

How about Double Whip Action :3
or...

Deployable Sniper rifles >.>;; Long range action

DonRoyale
Jan 11, 2007, 11:22 PM
Hehe..Photon whips.

I called the charge, you called the charge?!

Whip it real hard, whip it-whip it real hard.

XD Had to

As for me, I'd like to attack unarmed, that'd be funny.

I'd love to see scythes, and also:

-Melee force weapons (like staffs perhaps?)
-Maces
-Hammers
-Gatling Guns (like, two handed rapid-fire)
-Kunai
-Shuriken

Can't think of anything else ._.

EDIT: LOL, with that I'm 1337 again http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SereneShadows on 2007-01-11 20:22 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SereneShadows on 2007-01-11 20:23 ]</font>

Golto
Jan 11, 2007, 11:41 PM
Automatic and semi automatic rifles. AK47 or M-16 or even MP3s and MP5s(not the media format) for short range. Like others have posted real dual mechguns not this 1 shot per button press crap.

February
Jan 12, 2007, 12:06 AM
More old school PSO weapons! at least their looks. Sure, others want PSO Missions, I just want the pretty weapons

LadyMoon
Jan 12, 2007, 12:15 AM
I would absolutely love a photon whip! I can just see it now... my level 60 female beast, ooo wait have to deck her out in some black leather and start cracking my whip.... Ok it's late my mind has wandered somewhere bad. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

LadyMoon
Jan 12, 2007, 12:17 AM
I miss the pretty umbrellas from PSO, and the halberts, not the ones now, but the old school ones that would hit multiple enemies with a side swing motion not the thrusting motion http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Oh man I just need to stop now. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

BloodDragoon
Jan 12, 2007, 12:18 AM
On 2007-01-11 21:15, LadyMoon wrote:
I would absolutely love a photon whip! I can just see it now... my level 60 female beast, ooo wait have to deck her out in some black leather and start cracking my whip.... Ok it's late my mind has wandered somewhere bad. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

My mind is always somewhere bad... >.>

vfloresjr24
Jan 12, 2007, 03:03 AM
I would love a rifle that looks like a M16A2 service rifle. So then I can finally complete my Marine character.

Garnet_Moon
Jan 12, 2007, 03:07 AM
I want to rip the head off a Jarba and shove a stick up into his brain and use him to powerup my Dark spells. Oh, and when I cast it better make that growl he does when he casts Megid, 'cause if not i'll vendor it. x_X

vfloresjr24
Jan 12, 2007, 03:24 AM
Garnet_Moon wrote:Posted: 2007-01-12 00:07

I want to rip the head off a Jarba and shove a stick up into his brain and use him to powerup my Dark spells. Oh, and when I cast it better make that growl he does when he casts Megid, 'cause if not i'll vendor it. x_X

Man thats brutal. I like your Idea.

Kent
Jan 12, 2007, 03:38 AM
I always thought that Scythes should be added in, but as a very special type of weapon.

It'd basically be a two-handed Wartecher weapon - Faster than a Sword, but not nearly as powerful, and can hit two targets at once, with normal attacks (kinda like a spear, but a bit less ATP, and wider swings). Then, you have an interesting setup: While not holding down the weapon swap button (R1, or RB, or whatever), you'd have your normal attack, and a melee PA for the weapon. However, while holding it down, you have access to two techniques, and the element of the techniques you set, just like other casting weapons, would determine the element, and elemental percentage of the weapon. In this case, it'd need to be a substantial bonus, but nothing overpowered - and certainly higher than the 4% one would normally get for two like-element techniques.

That would, essentially, be the perfect weapon for a Wartecher. Just for the sake of irony, though, make it so Fortetechers can use them, but only A-rank (Wartecher, of course, getting S-rank), and use an ATP requirement.

That, and left-handed wands. And Slicers. And Twin Slicers. /drool

kayo100
Jan 12, 2007, 03:41 AM
i wat a chainsaw =p

Zarbolord
Jan 12, 2007, 04:13 AM
Boing Hammer! Chakrams! Kendama XD ToS equipped team, all characters named after the heroes of the game XD
Bladed double sabers, the photon ones look rly bad >.>
And just to add in some nice effects, the heart of poumn, the caduceus, etc... all the cool weps from pso are welcome on my hand (and maybe not synthing them but finsing them directly, this synthing rares is getting on my nerves, where has the treasure hunting spirit gone?).

SolRiver
Jan 12, 2007, 05:19 AM
A better version of the laser cannon. Shoot LARGE beams instead of tiny beams, allow us to change direction while shooting (every shot last 3 sec).

Zarbolord
Jan 12, 2007, 05:22 AM
I have better! Charging the laser beam, the more you hold the harder it hits and the bigger it is! XD

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 12, 2007, 05:25 AM
I want the slicer back. It was a "ranged" melee weapon, and it was cool how it bounced off enemies and stuff. I want one, I love them

THE JACKEL

Krans
Jan 12, 2007, 05:25 AM
haha that pimp slap one was pretty hilarious...

- hmm in PSO my favs were alwasy double sabers so i wish they had a wider variety of the types like they did on the old one (lightning, meteor, fire, etc)
- always thought old PSO had a more unique variety of weaps though i like how the element affects color now
- slicer was cool
- i think now you should be able to equip two single daggers rather then just duals. In other words one type and one color in one hand and another type and another color in the other, thats all i got for now.

Darsh
Jan 12, 2007, 05:38 AM
I actually would love to see the return of alot of PSO weapons, such as the Lavis series weapons with perhaps some add on's to the original like a Lavis Spear or Lavis Sword!
Sorry , i love lavis ;D

Kyres
Jan 12, 2007, 06:28 AM
They could EASILY have the Soul scythes as "axes," and I really hope they do. I'd got fF for that.

biggabertha
Jan 12, 2007, 08:22 AM
Battle Verge/Caduceus attacking Rods... Main reason why I love rods is that they look so Force like but if only they could attack physically with them...

A HEAVY sword... Not a new type of sword but seriously now, all the swords in the game aren't that heavy so they swing that slowly are they? At least in PSO you knew the reason why a Last Survivor or a Zanba was slow, was because they weighed in at around the same weight as your character did!

Scythes or scythe type weapons but they'd probably be as broken as partisans were in PSO i.e. Speed>power and no one would use swords anymore. Even though Scythes are cooler looking

Yasminkov 9000M anyone? Maybe I just like the PSO weapons a lot...

But if Figunners get to have an exclusive Double Saber, how come no other class gets exclusive weapons or are these "in the making" SEGA? There is enough room for some new weapon types after all... Is there room for another six new weapon types? Scythe, whip, slicer, cane, dual mechs and sniper rifle? Maces, boots, single handed axe/hatchets, grenades, bayonet rifles or a shield?

Gryffin
Jan 14, 2007, 01:39 PM
Sorry to dig this back up, but as opposed to making another thread to post a similar idea, I have thought up more exclusives!

FighGunners: YOU GOTCHO DOUBLESABERS, NO NEW FOR YOU!
WarTecher : Scythes (the ones that can cast and stuffs)
GunTecher : Slicers, that have a throwing attack and can cast (fits in gun slot, PA changes element, and then you can put in a spell) Pair up a slicer and a rod... =]
Protranser :Gloves, an Unlimited supply on traps, PAs are the effects, all traps do an amount of damage, but not more than a saber or dagger of the same rank.
ForTecher : Companion, It sounds kinda weird but what Im thinking here is along the lines of a summon. Fits in the gun slot, and whenever that weapon set is in use there is a little mini-monster that runs around attacking things, a decent rate of attack, but small amounts of damage. The way the PP works is that It has a small amount of PP and whenever it attacks on its own, it does not take PP, but if you use the item itself (orb or w/e we decide to call it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif) It drains around 1/5th of the PP for a strong, magic-based attack (whatever the PA perhaps?) You synth it to decide its element, and the PA changes element based on the Creature as well) I NEED SUGGESTIONS ON THIS ONE
ForteGunner: Bayonnettes(sp?) More of an extra accessory than a weapon.. but.. Ok, you can buy different ones from weapon stores, but the catch is, the fit in armors' extra slots. It gives any 2 handed ranged weapons (not duals) a physical attack while holding the alt trigger, or whatever. This would be a savior when attacking, certainly save me some money while recharging... I NEED OPINIONS ON THIS TOO
ForteFighter : Ball & Chain. Think about it. Two handed weapon, physical attacks and then a throw for the PA.. Mmm, delicious.

Gryffin
Jan 14, 2007, 01:40 PM
Sorry to dig this back up, but as opposed to making another thread to post a similar idea, I have thought up more exclusives!

FighGunners: YOU GOTCHO DOUBLESABERS, NO NEW FOR YOU!

WarTecher : Scythes (the ones that can cast and stuffs)

GunTecher : Slicers, that have a throwing attack and can cast (fits in gun slot, PA changes element, and then you can put in a spell) Pair up a slicer and a rod... =]

Protranser :Gloves, an Unlimited supply on traps, PAs are the effects, all traps do an amount of damage, but not more than a saber or dagger of the same rank.

ForTecher : Companion, It sounds kinda weird but what Im thinking here is along the lines of a summon. Fits in the gun slot, and whenever that weapon set is in use there is a little mini-monster that runs around attacking things, a decent rate of attack, but small amounts of damage. The way the PP works is that It has a small amount of PP and whenever it attacks on its own, it does not take PP, but if you use the item itself (orb or w/e we decide to call it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif) It drains around 1/5th of the PP for a strong, magic-based attack (whatever the PA perhaps?) You synth it to decide its element, and the PA changes element based on the Creature as well) I NEED SUGGESTIONS ON THIS ONE

ForteGunner: Bayonnettes(sp?) More of an extra accessory than a weapon.. but.. Ok, you can buy different ones from weapon stores, but the catch is, the fit in armors' extra slots. It gives any 2 handed ranged weapons (not duals) a physical attack while holding the alt trigger, or whatever. This would be a savior when attacking, certainly save me some money while recharging... I NEED OPINIONS ON THIS TOO

ForteFighter : Ball & Chain. Think about it. Two handed weapon, physical attacks and then a throw for the PA.. Mmm, delicious.

EDIT: REMOVED THE WALL OF TEXT http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gryffin on 2007-01-14 11:08 ]</font>

Jasam
Jan 14, 2007, 03:27 PM
If a sythe becomes avalable, I would any race/class combination to equip one and sue it soley... sythes rock http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

MayLee
Jan 14, 2007, 03:31 PM
On 2007-01-11 20:03, Dj_SkyEpic wrote:

Hehe..Photon whips.

Maylee and her whips again.. ><

How about Double Whip Action :3
or...

Deployable Sniper rifles >.>;; Long range action

C'mon, with the sexy outfits I pull off? A girl has o have a matching whip for every outfit. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MayLee on 2007-01-14 12:31 ]</font>

Jonty
Jan 14, 2007, 03:53 PM
Caduceus!
And yeah, finding weapons ftw!

zanotam
Jan 14, 2007, 04:00 PM
following are my wishes:
Left hand caster for WT
Scythe that has a pa and if WT uses can equip 2 spells
Spell cannon that shoots super version of zonde/foie/diga/barta at like double dmg for WT and GT

DummieAcount
Jan 14, 2007, 04:36 PM
If you give me a baseball bat or a wooden plank with a rusty nail in it ill be a happy camper.

DummieAcount
Jan 14, 2007, 04:36 PM
On second thought a cricket bat would be equally kick-ass.

Dante1
Jan 14, 2007, 04:53 PM
i would like regular sabers nt photon evrything is photon now...something lke agito ot tsumurike j

Tengoku
Jan 14, 2007, 04:57 PM
On 2007-01-11 18:58, BloodDragoon wrote:We have Knuckles. But no asskicking boots! Where are the photon powered asskicking boots?! >.>

THREAD OVAH.

Or, we could have wands that are equippable in the left hand, or maces. Nothing bugs me more than having to swap out if I want to hit something in the face. That A-Rank wand my buddy has looks pretty sturdy, much sturdier than this weeni photon blade of glowing shite I'm forced to use. I'd bet money that my C-rank wand could hand out a beating if needed. It's a frikkin stick with a large glowing ball on the end. It's a mace that I'm not allowed to swing at pannons with. People were beating each other with sticks long before there were photon arts, I'm pretty sure I could own a pannon with bloody glowing stick.

I want maces. Maces of casting and kicking ass. Or beating ass, since BloodDragon has the monopoly on Asskicking Boots (tm). Synth me a pair. Hell, I'll take 2 pair if they look like cowboy boots. Dual GRM Pistols and a pair of Cowboy element Asskicking Boots(tm)? Oooh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Time for a cigarette... and a new pair of shorts.

Kronon
Jan 14, 2007, 08:01 PM
Actually, a rusty spoon and fork could do some decent damage to mobs. Stab a fork in one eye, and gouge out the other with the spoon. Maybe a 3 hit normal attacking combo. Plus an added chance to inflict the Tetanus status on mobs, which should work like Paralysis, except maybe with some hp loss/tick.

chaostroop
Jan 14, 2007, 08:10 PM
spell books ,bomerang so i can finesh my inuasha team >.> , chain with spick balls attached (cant remember what its called) , cats dogs or something that can follow you around and attack with you , and a mini SUV

Ooga
Jan 14, 2007, 08:29 PM
Dark Bridge http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

Jaden_Korr
Jan 14, 2007, 09:03 PM
Not a weapon,but how about a crea/battle unit for the extra slot for Humans and Newmans. A little something to compensate us for not getting the cool toys casts and beasts do http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Banert
Jan 14, 2007, 10:14 PM
Same stuff I said last time!

Assault Rifles : Rifles with shorter range that fire in three round burst
Flamethrowers : With bullets that work like the damu spells
Homing rockets : With bullets that work like the nosu spells
Boomerang : Good idea, although it would end up another fighgunner wep
Slicer : A la PSO
Whips : Cause Castlevania > life
Photon boots : Cause kick boxing rocks
Off-hand wands : for wartechters
Hook swords : They rock, not a new class, but sabers that look like them
Gloves : Force weapons. Lower atp than wands, but instant cast time *snap fingers* = foie

chrisy05
Jan 14, 2007, 11:10 PM
they need to have gundam laser cannons and shields http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif.

I'm pretty tired of those lame laser cannos we have... the ones in pso were better... if they only stuck with those ( i miss my guilty light ;__; )

And yes the shields... i had a standstill shield in pso which looked similar to a gundam shield...
so i just want to make my gundam robotech looking dude again >.<

O and 2 thumbs up for the pimp slapping glove idea XD

Edman
Jan 15, 2007, 12:52 AM
Yasminokov type guns that shoot actual bullets like they did in PSO, and some swords that aren't solid photons (like the Zanba)

Most importantly, Bazookas.

I know plenty of people that are getting tired of everything looking exactly the same.

ZaiV2
Jan 15, 2007, 01:00 AM
A novelty item for forces, like a baseball bat or a guitar, would be nice.
That said, an electric guitar-shaped rifle or beam cannon that fires out the tuning end.

While we're on the topic of music-themed weaponry, why not make an ax? I mean, literally, as in "rawk on, dude" as well as "what, were you using that arm?" ax.

If Sega decides to add sound effects to the attack animations as well, a group of people playing with these things could sound like a mini-concert. It'd be pretty cool, I think.

Edman
Jan 15, 2007, 01:02 AM
I would drop my class in a second to equip a guitar.

BloodDragoon
Jan 15, 2007, 01:04 AM
I miss killing dragons with a frying pan... >.>

Lyrix
Jan 15, 2007, 09:52 PM
I thimk they're all great ideas, now i just wish someone would make them happen.

Kaydin
Jan 15, 2007, 09:54 PM
On 2007-01-14 19:14, Banert wrote:
Gloves : Force weapons. Lower atp than wands, but instant cast time *snap fingers* = foie

Yes please! Casting takes so dang long. Especially when playing whack-a-gyoshin in Forest Islands/Rainbow Beast...