PDA

View Full Version : Want to buy PSU PC.

nanenj
Jan 12, 2007, 03:37 AM
I hear lots of talk about people quitting etc. If you are and are looking to get rid of your copy of PSU, I'd love to take it off your hands. Offering 10$ + shipping for a used copy. Thanks in advance.

Dhylec
Jan 12, 2007, 10:02 AM
Well, if you made this offer about a month back, you'd even get one for free. I saw a member asking just for the shipping fee. But now, those who stayed are people who wanna play. Hopefully, someone can offer you a sale, otherwise, there is always ebay.

nanenj
Jan 12, 2007, 01:31 PM
Yep, and one just sold on ebay for 12$, the ones over 40 aren't getting any bids http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif. I figure there's someone that has a copy and doesn't want or need it even. I own it on PS2, which I got because I wasn't sure my computer would run it smoothly, but, come to find out, in a party of 6, the PS2 lags like I feared my PC would.

Hotashi
Jan 12, 2007, 03:52 PM
Torrent it. ._.;

nanenj
Jan 12, 2007, 05:02 PM
Unfortunately torrent isn't an option for me, but, I'm aware that it's out there. It'd cost me more to download via torrent due to my draconian ISP then it would for me to buy the full game retail, which, if I had that much cash laying around, I would have done (in fact I did, in buying the PS2 version).