PDA

View Full Version : What did you do for the update?

DRO
Jan 12, 2007, 11:21 AM
Just wondering how everyone prepared for the update? What did you do/buy right after the update? get new PAs?new bullets?new spells?new weapons?etc?

I sold everything at my shop and was able to pile up 300k...so I bought a 9* board for the "PYTHON" handgun...spent a crap load on vulcaline(which im buying for a good price if anyone on the 360 has it for sale)...now Im waiting it out on my 49% chance of success and 12 hours...as soon as I got on I did the new mission in neudiaz (sp) ...but we all died and abandoned mission at the boss..

what did you do?

MayLee
Jan 12, 2007, 11:23 AM
Nothing, I'm stuck in school. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Akaimizu
Jan 12, 2007, 11:26 AM
Summed up right here:

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=132460&forum=20&start=46

MayLee
Jan 12, 2007, 11:27 AM
Oh my GOD! We are leaving early due to bad weather! Early dismissal and a three day weekend! Can it get any better then this?

*Runs home*

onami
Jan 12, 2007, 11:35 AM
4 9* wands being synthed, 4 Yamata-senbas.. might do 4 9* rods too o_o

But I really prefer the black color on the 8* stuff than the blue on the 9*.. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Sharkyland
Jan 12, 2007, 11:44 AM
Saved around 600k and 80 some pa frags... figuring out what to buy. Story mode just gets better.

Sekani
Jan 12, 2007, 11:48 AM
On 2007-01-12 08:27, MayLee wrote:
Oh my GOD! We are leaving early due to bad weather! Early dismissal and a three day weekend! Can it get any better then this?

*Runs home*

You're in... Missouri? I take it you haven't heard about the massive ice storm which will likely knock out power everywhere for a week?

Just saying....

As for update stuff, I'm broke as hell so I can't afford anything, and on top of that I likely won't be online until Sunday because of other obligations. Then when I do get online, just a bunch of Neudaiz runs to get money. Yawn.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sekani on 2007-01-12 08:49 ]</font>

Starfox1000
Jan 12, 2007, 11:49 AM
The same as i all ways do.........

MayLee
Jan 12, 2007, 11:50 AM
On 2007-01-12 08:48, Sekani wrote:

*Runs home*

You're in... Missouri? I take it you haven't heard about the massive ice storm which will likely knock out power everywhere for a week?

Just saying....

W-whaaaaaat? O_O

That can't Happen! I wont let it! *sobs* http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Witchblade56
Jan 12, 2007, 11:53 AM
Cooking 4 howrods, 2 9* wands, a caliburn, a nightwalker and a buccaneer.
All of which were started @ 4 am pst this morning. I'll be home by 5 pm pst.

Ill know by then if i have -ONE- of those successfully synthed or not http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Witchblade56 on 2007-01-12 08:54 ]</font>

Sychosis
Jan 12, 2007, 12:09 PM

*Runs home*

*cough* my college courses don't resume until the 16th >_>

twysted
Jan 12, 2007, 12:21 PM
i only managed to scrounge up around 120k but i woke up about an hour early for work and logged on and bought a few new dark bullets for my guns and the new twin dagger pa also i bought a snowman lol....

Pengfishh
Jan 12, 2007, 12:26 PM
Just woke up and I've got a buddy coming over to record a mix. To celebrate the update I'm probably not playing all day :C

Reiichi
Jan 12, 2007, 12:34 PM
Picked up a 9* sword, twin saber, double saber, twin dagger, rifle, handgun, and twin handgun board along with materials to synth them.

Died a little when I saw the 12 hour synth time.

Died a little bit more thinking of how I am just replacing 8* variants :<

Longtail
Jan 12, 2007, 12:39 PM
I bought some light and dark bullets. And checked out the new Caseal clothes before sighing and leaving...

Chris28
Jan 12, 2007, 12:42 PM
Synthing...

9* sword
9* Double Saber
9* Twin Claws
9* Machine Gun
9* Armor

also bought 6 PA's, new SUV, bathing suit, and some other things. 25K away from lvl 61 as well.

CyarVictor
Jan 12, 2007, 12:55 PM
I'm gonna buy the PA's for my ank, spear, and both bullets for my beamgun. I think I'll stick with my 8*'s since there's not much difference between 8 and 9. I'm looking forward to the new cast parts and possibly grinding my light Vahra Claws. Can't wait till I get off in 2hrs from work.

Mikeal
Jan 12, 2007, 12:56 PM
I got some new pants, and the new twin dagger PA.
Also my 450 finished and love the resta it casts, and the random things it shouts like "suffer!"
Crazy sado-lolibot.

Xeharu13
Jan 12, 2007, 01:49 PM
yeah the caseal new clothes suck -_- just becuase where machines that doesn't mean we wont to work as sattelite dishes............ x.x

PMB960
Jan 12, 2007, 02:56 PM
I bought all the new techs, a swim suit for Atalanta, bought a Hajirod +4, and a Tomoirod too. The Dam- techs are awsome. The only problem is that they go over Polties and Panons heads when you stand on top of them. All of them except dambarta which also causes enemies to flinch. Combine that with SE3 and the fact that you can wave the rod around to hit many enemies, I hit 7 at one point, for over 200 a hit 4 hits per attack on B rank LL and I can take them down with 2 attacks or 6-7 hits from a dam- tech. I am also using Retier which adds 30 damage to them. For Diga though I went from doing 580 to about 660 after Retier so it is a nice boost. Plus I could block everything and when they did hit it did very little damage. Buffs are nice but level slow while soloing.

Hotashi
Jan 12, 2007, 03:00 PM
A run of 32 guns. ;3..

Xx3of19xX
Jan 12, 2007, 03:32 PM
Bought the buffs, Zalure, Damdiga (dam- spells seem to suck if you ask me, but there are only 4 Earth spells out so no other choice for bumping my Earth rods to the max 12% damage bonus), Dark Bow bullets. Checked for some cloths but the new Neudaiz outfit I saw I didn't like. Spent most of the time trying to get S on Bruce's Dungeon. Guess I need to check some vids, can't seem to figure out the proper strat where the party should split up http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

omegapirate2k
Jan 12, 2007, 03:34 PM

*Runs home*

DON'T JINX IT!!!

lol. anyway, I've said before my little brother has been monopolizing the TV all day, so when I feel like kicking him off, I'll do something.

ShinMaruku
Jan 12, 2007, 03:35 PM
On 2007-01-12 09:09, Sychosis wrote:

*Runs home*

*cough* my college courses don't resume until the 16th >_>

Don't boast, my courses don't start til next month http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShinMaruku on 2007-01-12 12:35 ]</font>

Laranas
Jan 12, 2007, 03:39 PM
Bought several PAs for my WT/fT/GT, started a 9* wand and cane synth, 3 9* dagger and twin dagger synths (that pretty much killed my money), bought the swin trunks but didn't put them on... and that's about it

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 12, 2007, 03:39 PM
I bought....
Every new attack PA except the axe, light and dark bullets for dual handgun and crossbow
A few more 8* weapons, and every single melee 9* board, except axe again, 9* crossbow board, and 9* dual handgun board. Then the materials to make it all. Only cost me... 6 mil or so

oh yeah, I have about 4 hours left on all those boards first synth try, and I have saber PA to 11, dblsaber PA to 11, and twin dagger PA to 11, also beat Bruce's Dungeon B with an S rank, on the 6th try when the rest of the part finally figured it out and started listening to me lol

THE JACKEL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ljkkjlcm9 on 2007-01-12 12:41 ]</font>

Witchblade56
Jan 12, 2007, 04:36 PM
The caseal clothing . . . . just blows ass >:[

I was really hoping for the cubic set to be out instead of the neudaiz items... o well like i said i got the red and the blue jackets.

Definitely purchasing light and dark bullets for my fighgunner. I'm hoping beyond hope that my ice nightwalker makes it out of the oven without colapsing in the middle D: The caliburn would be nie as well as my howrods. meh I'll see.

*Nervously bites nails*

Kaydin
Jan 12, 2007, 04:37 PM
On 2007-01-12 08:23, MayLee wrote:
Nothing, I'm stuck in school. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Same... I won't be able to enjoy the new stuff until this evening. -_-

Shiro_Ryuu
Jan 12, 2007, 04:38 PM
well, i had college and i have to go to muay thai in 2 hours, but so far, i bought assault crush for my human fighgunner and got a pink swimsuit for my newman guntecher

Krans
Jan 13, 2007, 12:15 AM
wow i have to admit this thread was pretty depressing, most people are like oh im synthing all this awesome stuff or i saved up 300k or i bought all the photon arts.

Well as for me, a day or two before update i had around 80k but i spend a good deal of it on slotted items and a gigaline since stellaline wasnt cutting it. After that i was broke, so when the update happend i had like 12k, now im up to 23k.

So far i haven't bought PAs, bullets, i have NO weaps above a B rank, my PM is only lv 7 still cuz i dont have money to feed it, but all the update stuff looks really cool just can't really touch most of it right now. Hopefully i can level some more and save money and get one of the double sabers and a good gun, i don't need all the 9* weaps in the world but it'd be nice to have somethin

VanHalen
Jan 13, 2007, 12:24 AM
1. put more stuff in my shop(no inflation here everything is real cheap even if you dont wanna use it feed it to your PM she'll thank you)

2. bought gravity strike and a swimsuit(in the winter -_-)