PDA

View Full Version : Question about PSU Demo re-release...

Itchee
Jan 12, 2007, 03:23 PM
Does anyone know if the demo players will be on the full-version servers...or will they be running around alone?? It would be cool to see another influx of new people. Anyone had any luck d/ling it?? From what Ive read, people seem like theyre having some trouble getting it...

Thx!

Zelutos
Jan 12, 2007, 03:47 PM
Why would they re-release a demo of a game that's already out?

Itchee
Jan 12, 2007, 03:51 PM
In order to stir up new business. I think its a great idea, to be honest. People who are skeptical or broke can still check out PSU. They are capped at Lvl30 and are allowed to keep that character for 30days, I believe...Thats certainly long enough to turn someone off....or get them completely hooked.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itchee on 2007-01-12 12:52 ]</font>

Tomeeboy
Jan 12, 2007, 04:16 PM
Seems like they tried to relaunch the demo and ran into a lot of problems. Any official announcements of it have apparently be removed for now. I don't think anyone was actually able to download the client and connect to the server. Perhaps it will show up again in a few days after they have worked out the kinks.

Itchee
Jan 12, 2007, 04:32 PM
Hmm....I hope so. Theres really no reason why the demo shouldn't be up for people to try out.....

UglyKitty
Jan 12, 2007, 06:00 PM
you can download bata..but it still won't let me connect to servers..Sheesh..DC never had these problems..although sega was different back in the good 'ole'DC dayzz. : )

Niered
Jan 12, 2007, 06:08 PM
No, no they werent, they still buried their head in the sand hoping that all the cheating and exploiting would just magically vanish.