PDA

View Full Version : Something odd..

Gothica
Jan 12, 2007, 05:07 PM
After I got my Twin Rising, I decided to test em out. I figured I'd do some missions in Neudaiz since I haven't done any yet. I look over at "Join Party" and found 2 open parties and figured I'd join one instead of taking my chances soloing. The first party had people over level 30 and the second one on the list had a level range of 13 to 17. I figured, I'd probably get kicked from the other 30+ party so I joined the second one.

After zoning in, I said hi and only the pt leader said hi back. No biggie the others must be busy in battle or something. I meet up with the rest of the group and finish clearing the area. Trail Cleared Rank C. Yea...aparently they had died 4 times already. No biggie. I ask the leader if he's going to do the Hot Springs one and he said yea. Zone into the area and start clearing stuff. I started to notice that the other two in the party would say random things. Short cut chat menu from my guess. But totally unrelated to what they were doing. Also they kinda moved in a group synch thing, just following the party leader and killing the exact same mob as the leader.

I don't know if I accidently joined one of those money farming groups but it seemed likly. Just wanted some imput. Also the names of the people were..Muxfiliabuster, Lou, and Laia Martinez.

(We wiped to the boss so I decided to log off.)

blazeu25
Jan 12, 2007, 05:08 PM
lol those were npcs

SabZero
Jan 12, 2007, 05:10 PM
Are you joking?! Lou and Laia Martinez are NPCs. If they had a unique appearance, then that's why.

Gothica
Jan 12, 2007, 05:10 PM
Ahh didn't know they were NPC's. And I thought you can only summon one to party? And I didn't get a good look at them. Lol sorry. ^-^;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gothica on 2007-01-12 14:13 ]</font>

panzer_unit
Jan 12, 2007, 05:15 PM
Every now and then NPC's spam the right combination of generic junk like "I'm cute!" "Oh really?!" "Yeah!" to sound like they're actually paying attention to what the players are saying. It can be really funny and it's not just me that notices it from time to time.

Gothica
Jan 12, 2007, 05:19 PM
It was too distracting IMO. Don't think I'll ever bring a NPC other then my lolibot once I get her high enough.

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 12, 2007, 05:22 PM
lolibot says stuff too, like the 410 says Ho Ho Ho sometimes, so I have a quick message that says, You're not Santa!

THE JACKEL

panzer_unit
Jan 12, 2007, 05:25 PM
Yeah, I've got a couple shortcuts for trashtalking loli's when they ask for help.

How about instead they learn not to stand in the Vanda's flamethrower attack instead?
Especially when attacking it with a rifle.
Slowly.

Honestly they're dumb as rocks and should heal a lot more considering how badly Burn blows them away. Not everyone's a techer.

Witchblade56
Jan 12, 2007, 05:26 PM
My response to my friend's PM chat is "SHUDDUP HO!"

I do like the 450's chat though; really evil things like "Burn!" etc http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Gothica
Jan 12, 2007, 05:31 PM
Yea, Lina I *think* was Force but she was dying more then healing. <.<