PDA

View Full Version : Hive Cleanup glitch?

Blanky
Jan 12, 2007, 08:05 PM
Okay, i've ran this quest 3 times, and each time at the end of Block A-2, there's some sort of invisible wall preventing me from going on. How the hell am I supposed to complete the mission if I can't go on?! Is this happening to anyone else, or does PSU hate me?

Thrash777
Jan 12, 2007, 08:06 PM
er... at what point?

When you are at the switches, look for teleporters...

That's all I can think of...

Blanky
Jan 12, 2007, 08:08 PM
at the end of Block A-2

It's before any switches. It's right after you collect 4 keys to unlock the door

ZiG
Jan 12, 2007, 08:11 PM
I ran into this too, except... I moved an inch to the right and continued on my way.

Blanky
Jan 12, 2007, 08:15 PM
Well, that definitley didn't work for me. Like I said, I ran it 3 times, there's was a wall I can't get by, no matter where I try to.

Blanky
Jan 12, 2007, 08:25 PM
Hmm, okay, that sounds good, i'll give it a try next time.

ZiG
Jan 12, 2007, 10:07 PM
I may be thinking of a different part.

For me it was in one of the hallways. In the direct center of the hallway I got stopped dead in my tracks by an invisible wall, but it appears to just be a clipping glitch where like 4 tiles meet. Just backed up and went around it.

Zorafim
Jan 12, 2007, 10:33 PM
Glitch... Heh. Try going through all the doors that you can, even the door you entered through, killing anything in your way. If Laia tells you so, then stop. I'm sure that "invisible wall" you speak of is actually a fence that you probably cannot see, and you have to go around it.

Beyond that fence, there's the first switch you have to activate. Have her activate that one when you activate all the switches. The one Laia activates at the start is the last one you have to hit. Make use of the teleporters on your way to and fro.

Blanky
Jan 12, 2007, 11:03 PM
On 2007-01-12 19:33, Zorafim wrote:
Glitch... Heh. Try going through all the doors that you can, even the door you entered through, killing anything in your way. If Laia tells you so, then stop. I'm sure that "invisible wall" you speak of is actually a fence that you probably cannot see, and you have to go around it.

Beyond that fence, there's the first switch you have to activate. Have her activate that one when you activate all the switches. The one Laia activates at the start is the last one you have to hit. Make use of the teleporters on your way to and fro.

at the end of Block A-2

Look, i'm trying not to tear into people right now, i'm irritable after running this quest 4 times since I made this topic, but did you read my first post? I've seen plenty of people talk about how hard some switches or something is, whatever, i'll worry about that ONCE I ACTUALLY GET THERE.

I'm at the end of the room where you have to find 4 info keys scattered around the Block. After I pass through the door, there's an invisible wall blocking my progress. And yes, it's invisible. I took Nukei's suggestion, [EDIT] And he's was abso-fucking-lutely right. I swear, dis one Gaozoran teleported off the map, didn't see him till now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blanky on 2007-01-12 20:24 ]</font>

throttlekitty
Jan 15, 2007, 11:41 PM
I had the same problem, posted last night in tech support.

The invisible wall, is where the mission ends (I completed the mission with another character) just past the last door, which means you've gotten all the keys http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

In my two glitched runs, I didn't kill all the monsters, I will try another with this character and kill everything this time. Going back and killing remaining monsters did not fix the problem.

Oh, the glitched char is a 12/2 Newman F Force, What is yours blanky? I also did the run in 9 minutes both times, killing everything else should also bring the timer to 10:00, maybe that's where the glitch is?

Turambar
Jan 16, 2007, 03:15 AM
You have to kill all the enemies. I got that glitch as well the first time when I ducked out of that room with 3 chaos sorcerers. The reason the mission grade only depends on time and not number of mobs killed is because you have to kill all of them.

throttlekitty
Jan 16, 2007, 08:30 AM
well that's sort of lame http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

(my cast had 3 star yesterday, so I didn't test this out)