PDA

View Full Version : the next update....

HandOfThornz
Jan 12, 2007, 10:00 PM
with today excellent update, just wondered when the next update is coming and what new things come with it!
i heard weekly updates maybe happening, is this true?

AlphaMinotaux
Jan 12, 2007, 10:02 PM
http://phantasystaruniverse.com/community_quests.php?item=20070112a

bottom of page doesnt say much about what exactly but it does say its on the 19th

Deja
Yeah it may be too early to want new updates, but why not, the more the better.

I think in a month we'll get another HUGE update, such as ultimate PAs, most if not all Techs, and such.

Eliash
I hope you are wearing fire resistant armor! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Seriously, I'm not sure when it's going to come out. But I do know that I need time to make money before it does!

Rashiid
Jan 12, 2007, 10:05 PM
yea this will keep me statisfyed to awhile

HandOfThornz
Jan 12, 2007, 10:08 PM
groovy some more s ranks! =)
i better find some people to team with!
its hard making convo. with people when your playing on a ps2 without a key board!
anyone know where to get a keyboard in the u.k. for playstation 2?

Eliash
Jan 12, 2007, 10:11 PM
Hmm... probably offtopic but I don't think a seprate thread is needed for these questions. Lots of people have been spreading rumors about Humans and/or Newmans getting 'specials', and several other things so...

1. No specials (other than Crea items) for Humans/Newmens right?
2. Is there any plans to increase the PM (stat) level from 100 to 150, rumor says it will cost 30 PA points.
3. Are there any changes that will be made to the Nanoblast (meaning will they allow for elemental damage?)
4. How many updates before [B] Grinder A.
5. Battle stats (above 60) is suppose to affect synthing? (Someone mentioned it was on the JP psu wiki I think) What patch will this be implented.

Any answers to these questions will be helpful as I get asked quite often...I'm sure there's others that I forgot to ask but this should be a start to break most of those rumors.

Thanks. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

EDIT: I really don't use PS 2 much (like 5 times since launch) but doesn't it use a regular USB keyboard? If so then pretty much any computer store should carry it for about $20...I'm not sure how much that is in the UK but you should get the idea.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eliash on 2007-01-12 19:13 ]</font>

Itsuki
Jan 12, 2007, 10:21 PM
1) Halarod is Newman only? Can't think of anything else
2) No plan of that to my knowledge
3) None
4) Hard to say, American updates are a bit out of order 3 at most?
5) I don't think thats true, but I do believe research is being done on that subject by the americans. I'd say just stay tuned for an answer?

Eliash
Jan 12, 2007, 10:27 PM
Thanks, and BTW for 5 it was said that it's not active on the NA servers yet...if only I could find the link.

VanHalen
Jan 12, 2007, 11:37 PM
On 2007-01-12 19:11, Eliash wrote:
Hmm... probably offtopic but I don't think a seprate thread is needed for these questions. Lots of people have been spreading rumors about Humans and/or Newmans getting 'specials', and several other things so...

1. No specials (other than Crea items) for Humans/Newmens right?
2. Is there any plans to increase the PM (stat) level from 100 to 150, rumor says it will cost 30 PA points.
3. Are there any changes that will be made to the Nanoblast (meaning will they allow for elemental damage?)
4. How many updates before [B] Grinder A.
5. Battle stats (above 60) is suppose to affect synthing? (Someone mentioned it was on the JP psu wiki I think) What patch will this be implented.

Any answers to these questions will be helpful as I get asked quite often...I'm sure there's others that I forgot to ask but this should be a start to break most of those rumors.

Thanks. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

EDIT: I really don't use PS 2 much (like 5 times since launch) but doesn't it use a regular USB keyboard? If so then pretty much any computer store should carry it for about $20...I'm not sure how much that is in the UK but you should get the idea.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eliash on 2007-01-12 19:13 ]</font>

you know what should be exclusive for humans/newmans a sword like the tsumuruki j-sword. the little extra guage when it fills up you can launch energy beams from it per bar on the guage. that could also stop sega fans who joke on sega(shame on the ones who do http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif) from saying "omg sega left gauge on humans and newmans hahahaha they are so lazy they dont to anything lol"

McLaughlin
Jan 12, 2007, 11:48 PM
As much as I love my TJ Sword, I seriously doubt it'd work at all in PSU.

VanHalen
Jan 12, 2007, 11:52 PM
probably not but some kinda replica ya'know. maybe like a huger version of that energy wave salvatus does.