PDA

View Full Version : SO I finally did it

AlieNxxxxxxxx
Jan 12, 2007, 10:56 PM
Well, like the cheap ass that I am, and I assume I am not the only one.

I got my shifta, deband, (and the two other buffs) to level 30... Yes, I just got a full party of 5 friends and I spammed those techs like there was no tommorow.
I spent exactally 26k continuously recharging my rods but it was worth it, since I believe (And hope) That I am the first USA 360 player to get all the buffs to level 30...

Oh and by the way, for anyone who does not know yet, you do not have to wait for the s/d/and the other two things to run out before you can do it again to level it up. You can continuously do it nonstop and it gets leveled up.

SO you all go be cheap fuckers like me and have fun =]

Tahldon
Jan 12, 2007, 11:03 PM
Why are so many people rushing to be "The first" to do something?

Not that I'm flaming or anything but eh..I guess everyone has to have -some- kind of accomplishment.

Congrats? Now what're you gonna do?

People are gonna ask for proof and all, you know that right?

But anyway.. a little quote I like to remember..

"You're unique, just like everyone else" I tend to like to keep that in mind and just enjoy things slowly.

Slow down lol no rush. Harsly said but there's no world records books that'll keep this record for you. It'll be forgotten quite soon.

But anyway.. What's the range on it when it's all the way maxed? Reverser sized?

Keiko_Seisha
Jan 13, 2007, 12:02 AM
I did this WAY WAY earlier today and got it done. I'm only a Wartecher though. Grats I guess, now work on those other techs.

Sekani
Jan 13, 2007, 12:06 AM
Well, I pledge to be the LAST person to get ANY photon art to level 30. No skills, no bullets, no techs, nothing will EVER be level 30 until either I quit or they shut the game down.

It's kinda depressing how much free time some people seem to have.

VanHalen
Jan 13, 2007, 12:10 AM
On 2007-01-12 21:06, Sekani wrote:
Well, I pledge to be the LAST person to get ANY photon art to level 30. No skills, no bullets, no techs, nothing will EVER be level 30 until either I quit or they shut the game down.

indeed

Itsuki
Jan 13, 2007, 12:44 AM
On 2007-01-12 21:10, VanHalen wrote:

On 2007-01-12 21:06, Sekani wrote:

indeed

Thats needs to be said agian. These people have too much free time.

Crazy people and their e-penises. Perhaps if this was for a reasons, like taking pictures of every level for database reasons... But just to be the first is the dumbest reason.