PDA

View Full Version : So i'm a lvl 40 Beast, Fighgunner

ArngrimGaav
Jan 13, 2007, 12:32 AM
So I just hit lvl 40 with my char and I need help with a couple of things. First I need new weapons bad. i'm using the same weapons when I was in my early 20's. this is what i'm using now.

B'duki Oga (handgun)
Pallasch (one handed sword, grinded 4 times)
Aldaga Rippa (twin daggers, dark element)
Ryo-Ortotore (dual handguns)
Claymore (two handed sword)

I got just over 100k. I was waiting for the update, but I just got on so I don't know what items, and weapons came out.

Also, I need to do new missions for lvlin as dragon runs are no longer any good. What are some good missions to do at my lvl?

Krans
Jan 13, 2007, 12:33 AM
what armor you using?

ArngrimGaav
Jan 13, 2007, 12:55 AM
i'm using the gigaline with
Perpa/hit
Mega/wall
me/hprestore

ArngrimGaav
Jan 13, 2007, 01:57 AM
oh and i'm on the 360. don't know if that helps but meh.

Krans
Jan 13, 2007, 02:20 AM
heh yea im on 360 too with giga meda / knight mega / wall and me/hprestore, i have a similar issue as you im only lv 33 though but i have all B ranks and my handgun is still a C rank. IM saving up meseta and raising ATP, as a suggestion of what id do in your position id prob go out and get one of the doubles like double saber or bone dance or what not since it is unique to our class and they they are my favs. Other than that maybe a good gun (only reason id wait on this is you might want to get a strong melee weap first). Overall though, select your fav top two types of weaps maybe first then get peoples suggestions

Zorafim
Jan 13, 2007, 02:26 AM
Hm, I got lucky and found an item that was worth three 8* weapons. However, I don't think I noticed a large damage boost with them. Um, I'd say save up for 7 or 8* weapons (They should be about 100k each, right?), and hope you score big with rares. For an income, you can either try doing A rank missions with a force so you don't waste mates, or soloing the highest level mission you can for hope you find a good rare.

I don't think weapons really boost your attack by a huge amount, so don't worry about them too much.
Also, people seem to like the first Neidiez mission on S rank.

ArngrimGaav
Jan 13, 2007, 02:32 AM
thats pretty much what i'm planning, i just don't know what weapons to upgrade to. My first picks are to upgrade my twin handguns, twin daggers and get a double saber. Just don't know what to get for those.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ArngrimGaav on 2007-01-12 23:38 ]</font>