PDA

View Full Version : Any information regarding the [B] Svaltus Sword

Gigorman
Jan 13, 2007, 04:55 AM
I am currently searching for this item. Has any information been obtained about it's location?

Remedy
Jan 13, 2007, 05:06 AM
Offline: S-rank the free mission Absolute Zero
Online: Unavailable as of yet

Gigorman
Jan 13, 2007, 05:22 AM
Then I can conclude that it is found at Holy Ground? I would have to wait a week...

Remedy
Jan 13, 2007, 05:26 AM
No, it's not even out on the JP version. My prediction is that it's from Sleeping Warriors SS.

Gigorman
Jan 13, 2007, 05:44 AM
Appreciated...

DXPunk
Mar 8, 2007, 08:02 AM
i have all of the items fr the svaltus sword,but no [B].any1 know when it come out?

Weakness
Mar 8, 2007, 08:10 AM
On 2007-03-08 05:02, DXPunk wrote:
i have all of the items fr the svaltus sword,but no [B].any1 know when it come out?

First and foremost, your signature is highly offense. I would suggest changing it before a Mod decides to do it for you.

Second, the internet has ruined your poor little mind if you think that post looks remotely readable.

Third, nobody knows when anything is going to be released for sure. Don't ask questions about when "such and such" is coming out, because nobody knows for certain.

Neith
Mar 8, 2007, 09:52 AM
To the OP: [B] Svaltus Sword doesn't drop online yet, as said, it's assumed it'll drop in Sleeping Warriors SS, whenever that is released. Offline, you can get it from the Absolute Zero mission.

Weakness: I'm sick of seeing you flaming people who may be new. Seems like every post you make is an offensive remark. It doesn't help anyone at all, and just makes you look like an elitist. The comment about 'don't ask questions about item releases' is stupid, someone could ask about an item that does exist and isn't in PSOW's database- I've already added 2 items to it that weren't listed. Put simply, PSOW is meant to be a place where PS/PSO/PSU fans can function as a community, NOT somewhere to eat someone alive for asking a question. [/rant]

-Rune-
Mar 8, 2007, 10:07 AM
On 2007-03-08 06:52, UrikoBB3 wrote:
Weakness: I'm sick of seeing you flaming people who may be new. Seems like every post you make is an offensive remark. It doesn't help anyone at all, and just makes you look like an elitist. The comment about 'don't ask questions about item releases' is stupid, someone could ask about an item that does exist and isn't in PSOW's database- I've already added 2 items to it that weren't listed. Put simply, PSOW is meant to be a place where PS/PSO/PSU fans can function as a community, NOT somewhere to eat someone alive for asking a question. [/rant]

I second that. His signature is rather distracting but it's easier ways to tell someone who's posted for the first time. Welcome to the forums http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gifv

I was actually curious to know if anyone heard anything about that [B] as well, so dun feel bad.

Sychosis
Mar 8, 2007, 10:15 AM
This topic is full of delicious hate.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/sub.gif

Ninjaedit: That sword looks dumb anyway.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sychosis on 2007-03-08 07:16 ]</font>

-Rune-
Mar 8, 2007, 11:20 AM
That sandwich looks so yum o_o;
God I need to eat some breakfast <.<;

Rashiid
Mar 8, 2007, 11:22 AM
On 2007-03-08 07:15, Sychosis wrote:
This topic is full of delicious hate.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/sub.gif

Ninjaedit: That sword looks dumb anyway.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sychosis on 2007-03-08 07:16 ]</font>

ever since we did DoA4 together as a group, yall've been using icons in most ur posts http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Weakness
Mar 8, 2007, 12:13 PM

To be fair I am only mean to people who come off as retards to begin with. He had a derogatory comment in his signature. He started out on my bad side, not like I tried to make him cry or anything.

I do post information, my personal findings, and try to help. But when people start off on the wrong foot, I tend to be a little on the snappy side.

Whether people are new or not is no excuse to act like a retard/be an ass. There is a difference between someone politely asking a question, and someone with horrid grammatical skills (I blame the internet for that one however) with a hateful word in his signature on his very first post.

I dislike ignorance and vulgarity, and I let it be known. I'm sorry if it upsets you if I am rude to someone who usually deserves it.

For example, I'm not a fan of Rashiid. I do make comments about his fanboyism when deemed necessary, but over all I just try to ignore his posts. But even if I don't like him, I do try to correct his information and try to make him remotely more knowledgeable. Don't get me wrong, I am not claiming to know more then he does, it is just an example.

I give my words when it is appropriate, it wasn't as if I unjustifiably attacked him.

Callous
Mar 8, 2007, 12:21 PM
I wholeheartedly support your quest to eradicate language like "ur", "ne1", "then" instead of "than" and so on.

It is a completely and utterly futile quest, but I support it.

Weakness
Mar 8, 2007, 12:24 PM
On 2007-03-08 09:21, Callous wrote:
I wholeheartedly support your quest to eradicate language like "ur", "ne1", "then" instead of "than" and so on.

It is a completely and utterly futile quest, but I support it.

Thank you.

It gives me a headache trying to read posts some times.

I pity what the internet has done to the English language. All the writers of the world cry as this once beautiful and great language, used for some of the greatest books and poetry in existence, has been raped and battered by the slandering and slang of the internet.

Sekani
Mar 8, 2007, 12:26 PM
I find grammar nazis offensive, and morality nazis even more offensive. There seem to be a lot of both lately.

As for the [B] Svaltus Sword, I take it that's not one of the ones you can buy from the new kubara shop online? I don't even know if it's a kubara weapon, heh.

JAFO22000
Mar 8, 2007, 12:32 PM
On 2007-03-08 09:13, Weakness wrote:

To be fair I am only mean to people who come off as retards to begin with. He had a derogatory comment in his signature. He started out on my bad side, not like I tried to make him cry or anything.

I do post information, my personal findings, and try to help. But when people start off on the wrong foot, I tend to be a little on the snappy side.

Whether people are new or not is no excuse to act like a retard/be an ass. There is a difference between someone politely asking a question, and someone with horrid grammatical skills (I blame the internet for that one however) with a hateful word in his signature on his very first post.

I dislike ignorance and vulgarity, and I let it be known. I'm sorry if it upsets you if I am rude to someone who usually deserves it.

For example, I'm not a fan of Rashiid. I do make comments about his fanboyism when deemed necessary, but over all I just try to ignore his posts. But even if I don't like him, I do try to correct his information and try to make him remotely more knowledgeable. Don't get me wrong, I am not claiming to know more then he does, it is just an example.

I give my words when it is appropriate, it wasn't as if I unjustifiably attacked him.

I agree 100% with weakness. When one is asking for something, be gracious and polite with your request. Don't come in on your first post demanding things and using bad grammar. We are here to help, not to answer demands from those who are either too lazy to do a little research or not polite/intellegent enough to ask for information when they need it.

You think you would get a loan for a house if you walked into a bank wearing sweat pants and a dirty t-shirt, chewing gum then proceded to throw the doors open and say "I NEED $30,000 fro a dwn pymt. WHERE can I get this? Giv e it too me now!!"? No. Same rules here. Ask nice, get a nice answer. Ask like a dick and expect the same in return. This has caused me to be called an "elitist" in the past, but if that makes me an "elitist" than I am in fact an elitist.

Weakness
Mar 8, 2007, 12:43 PM
On 2007-03-08 09:26, Sekani wrote:
I find grammar nazis offensive, and morality nazis even more offensive. There seem to be a lot of both lately.

As for the [B] Svaltus Sword, I take it that's not one of the ones you can buy from the new kubara shop online? I don't even know if it's a kubara weapon, heh.

I wasn't trying to be a "grammar nazi". But anyone who honestly believes that "1337 speak", as well as defends derogatory remarks, doesn't exactly seem to strike me as a sociably outstanding citizen.

Morality may be based upon upbringing, religion and the like. But breeding hatred through demeaning references is the most profound form of ignorance and should not be tolerated.

As far as grammar and spelling go, it may just be because I am a writer (as well as the son of one). Language and writing can be beautiful things when used properly. It bothers me when people tear apart something that shouldn't be taken for granted. Finding posts that are almost illegible and unreadable truly upsets me, it only proves to me how far down something that should be loved has been shot.

As for the Kubara Weapon shop. It only sells 6 and 8* variations of already released weapons in board form.

Dhylec
Mar 8, 2007, 12:44 PM
This topic is derailed & the hostility is totally not needed.
OP, it's not available now, when it does you bet the forum will goes wild. Until then, just wait.