PDA

View Full Version : Freewrite

geewj
Jan 13, 2007, 08:05 AM
Just put pen to paper (or fingers to keys) and keep on going. Stop when you're done. No point or direction needed. No rewriting it. That simple, do it to it.

Situational sterotyping-

Making ammends was not as easy as it had seemed. Who knew there would be all this meddelsome aftermath and memory in the way. I tried to explain how I felt but he just kept saying 'Well feeling bad about it isn't going to bring Jesus back'. I didn't kill Jesus. I wasn't even born yet. So what if I feel partly responsible for it. If everything I felt was true then we'd all be flying to mars in ships made of water and glass tubing while singing songs from the 60's (I'm not particualrly fond of everything I feel).

We had to agree to disagree. Or at least I agreed to disagree with him. His last comment on it was 'Go away, I never want to see you again you baby killer'. I don't even remember killing those babies. I was just as suprised as she was when we watched the security fottage. For starters I didn't even know I was that limber. If I could go back to the 60's knowing that, well... lets just say I wouldn't spend all that time outside the nursery to begin with. I'd have gone places. Places that require you to be able to put both legs over your head. What kind of babies walk up to someone like that anyways? If you ask me I just sped things up for them.

So on thursday I have that doctors appointment. Not sure what I'm going to say I have yet. I figure I'll just play it by ear. Let him poke around, make some suggestions. Once he's mentioned something secific just run with it. It makes them happy to be right, and it's not like it makes any difference to me so long as I get the perscription. I don't see why I need it anyways, but Alice insists we do this one by the book. She worries too much. We could have been out of here by now if I had my way with the situation. Maybe a few less babies in the world to boot. Once this job is done I think I'm out for good. It's just not like the old days anymore. It used to be that slapping a kid around was a cause for celebration. Now it's just paperwork. Once you start carring more about documenting everything than you do about actually doing it, then the whole thing looses it's allure. Who wants thier entire day documented anyways? No one I'd want to team up with, that's for sure. They swear up and down that it'll help here and there, do this and that. All for our own good. But if you ask me we should go back to before written word. Back when everything mattered. When it was about the collective individual, not the whole. People don't seem to understand that there is no whole. Things that are for the good of the whole just eat away at the individual, and then you die. Life isn't some complicated thought matrix. Sure if you want to you could compile all sorts of charts and graphs to unlock the secret potential of everything. But then you'd have spent all you time charting and graphing, and lose sight of just what that everything is. How can you understand a way of life that you've given up on? I don't get these people, or their charting and graphing ways. About time for a purge says I, but that's not my call. Either way, I'm done. So they can go on doing whatever they want. It'll sort itself out eventualy anyways. And when it does I wont know and wont care.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 13, 2007, 08:54 AM
Foods that start with the letter Q.

Do it to it.

2 quotes, one new, one as recent as this thread. Right Said Fred. Too sexy for his shirt. One more for ya, keep one step ahead. Two steps back. Quotes starts with the letter Q, straight out of movies from part one to part 2. Part 5 is wayy too many, who ordered these sequels, whoput ninjas in a multitude of rainbow costumes just for fun.

Man what do you know Billy Ho!

Bi-pedal hobots dancing like they play no bots mind to that man over yonder runaround downtown with the underground the hills. Implied drama camera angle Kurt Slam is A Damage, through a table or off a chair is double impact Van Damme movie two haircuts different angles.

Mister Silk underwear
Mister California

Come on!

Two more quotes, not sure on the third, but slight of hand makes it funny accent Van Damme, Silk Underwear.

Yamimbe!

Yamimbe? What does that mean?

Yamimbe means, --- yamimbe!

Oh baby!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 13, 2007, 09:01 AM
Wiggity Wiggity Wack!

Crazy Spiz'ikes frankenstein shoes.

Joining the Sub Nub Zeros in the hall of shame but have done surprisingly well for a mish mash ugly mess of patent leather and plastic.

Faked soo many times Spongebob graces the leather between the stitches.

Fake shoes, factory varients, bootlegged from a different overseas manufacturers to be cheaper to sell while trying to confuse the consumer wounded up in my hands once. Put on the first time they hurt my feet something fierce. Back in the box they go, let the seller know, return for full refund please!

Never laced up, only one foot, face shoes hurt my feet. They didn't manage to make the size right?

Those Louis Vitton purses and wallets seem to fetch plenty of people to give up legit money for fake name brandmerchandise at low low prices.

That guy is dead, who owns the rights to his name?

Making money off a dead guy, probably 300 years old dead and buried, LV logo.

You guys wouldn't happen to want any Pokemon shoelaces would you?

I'm gonna die with those things.

Shadowpawn
Jan 14, 2007, 05:03 PM
So I anyway I was talking to this girl-HEY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, THAT WAS MY DOUBLE DECKER CHEESEBURGER ON A KAISER ROLL. IF YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE A BIT OUT OF IT ASK FIRST, K? People today just don't have good manner. I mean if I did that I would the de-HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING!? THAT'S O-KAY, I CALL YA IN THE MORNING!

Rasputin
Jan 15, 2007, 05:11 AM
So I gave the bitch her fucking waffles, and, boy, was she delighted. I mean, I'd never seen such a reaction to such a little action; although I have seen an opposite reaction to something little. Does this something belong to me? HAH, you wish. Never would I have something so small--I'm fucking Rasputin! I almost object to typing in lowercase because in Rasputin's world, SIZE FUCKING MATTERS! You give a small waffle to Rasputin, he eats you. You give a large waffle to Rasputin, he may eat the waffle, but will still most likely eat you. Of course, if you haven't bathed in a week, he will not eat you, rather, he will tear off your arm, place soap in the hand, and clean yourself with your own dismembered arm. Then he will eat you. Does that not sound delicious? HEY WAIT, is that Shadowpawn above me? Yes, yes it is. I don't know if he poses a threat to me, but I will be on guard. Watch your ass Shadowpawn!

g0r177az
Jan 15, 2007, 01:24 PM
kalifornia is druggy druggy druggy druggy. I have five feet. If i had a million dollars i would be a millionare. if i owned a house i would get out of my mothers basement. i see people. all jokes aside, i have never been to game spy.com. i owed you five dollars last week. all pso and psu images and official illustrations are (c) GTEAM/ KALAMITYJANE 2000-forever. sixteen clumsy and shy thats the story of my life. now stop, colaborate and listen. Feels good, shake it shake it, shake it. Your black lexus has 200,000 miles. status:on da world wide web. I try and escape from the oppression of the world and fail because i dont have ESCAPE ROPE. I feel as if a thousand mice are biting my epiglottis. Hegikerjerct. Mwahaha. ill make you crazy. im outie 5000. I now will avoid being eating by rasputin.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: g0r177az on 2007-01-15 10:27 ]</font>

Nidramag
Jan 15, 2007, 01:30 PM
Midna and link (link has the "-" before he speaks
hey, we found the master sword, link!
-eh?
you, know that holy-thing sword?
-eh?
what's wrong with you?
-aytuaghhh!!!
dude, what the hell, say something!!!!
-hraaahhh!!!!
WTF IS F'in WRONG W/ YOU!!!!!
-eghu?
OMG, AND YOUR FREAKIN HAT NEVER COMES OFFFFFFF WTF!!!!!!!!
-stlaoo
WHAT THE HELL ARE STAPLES DOING IN YOUR POCKETS????
-eh???
just shut up.
-ghlaa
SHUT IT!!!
-eh?
-EH??!
(punches link in the face)
-HUAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHGHHHHHEEEEE
*10 hours later*
-dude , what the hell happened? wait...MY VOICE IS BACK!!!!, eh...what's that?*looks around, finds himself by some wierd green-haired girl sitting on a stump playing an ocarana in some grove*
-CRAP I WOKE UP IN THE WRONG TIME PERIOD!!!!