PDA

View Full Version : -Screams on various planets- Where is Everyone?!

Ryo_Hayasa
Jan 13, 2007, 09:14 AM
Ok so, everyone, really everyone has run away from The lab area, Misuki is kinda bare, Parum has shown less activity.

Moatoob, No one is there.
Haha kidding, People are there but not everyone is there, it just seems like everyone is doing bruce's dugeon but is it really good for Exp over Lv.60?

Are people going to the Grove S? (The Exp there is the best i've seen then again i haven't really done Moatoob's new S-rank) However the s-rank reward was utter crap. if you haven't heard

S-rank: 25 Mission points, 2.5k Mesata. One PA Frag. And it took a party of 5 hunters and one Half-techer about 40 minutes.

So where is everyone? and What is now the most affective place to level at Lv+60? Without fighting Monsters less than 60.

Hotashi
Jan 13, 2007, 09:18 AM
Bruce Dungeon A lol

Merumeru
Jan 13, 2007, 09:23 AM
XD nobodys at Lab? shit, well, im definently heading back there when i get a chance :3

Golto
Jan 13, 2007, 02:37 PM
Heh well ps2/pc lab had some parties there in uni 2. People think that uni 1 will crash again but the most likely cause is overloading. So if everyone crams into uni 2 the same thing might happen there.

AlieNxxxxxxxx
Jan 13, 2007, 03:38 PM
[b]

S-rank: 25 Mission points, 2.5k Mesata. One PA Frag. And it took a party of 5 hunters and one Half-techer about 40 minutes.

If you get S rank on C rank Bruces Dungeon you get like 20 mission points, 1500 meseta...
SO that crap run you are doing sucks compared to the shit bruces dungeon gives you... ON C RANK mind you.
I have not even done B yet... But I hear you get 35 mission points lots of meseta...

and S rank gives you like 150 mission points...
So that run you are doin = shit.

Jae
Jan 13, 2007, 04:38 PM
I did Lab S with a group last night. Yea it was completely empty every step of the way except for us.

I guess it's time for me to learn2bruce.