PDA

View Full Version : Bruce's Dungeon WTF?!?!

Wheatpenny
Jan 13, 2007, 10:13 AM
Ok me and some friends tried out Bruce's dungeon last night and did about 17 runs. All of us are mixed on PC/PS2. This mission laged horribly..laged to the point I beleive it costed us S rank each time
We did a mixed ratio of C and B ranks.
One of the things that bothered me and this was also noticed by my teammates is that even though everyone and everything in the mission laged heavily..the TIMER did not lag at all. You would think if this was lag...you know REAL lag that the clock would count down slower or skip seconds and be affected just like the rest of the paramaters of the mission.

This makes me beleive that either

A) This "lag" is intentional and designed to make this mission harder than it realy is.

B) This mission is bugged heavily and hopefuly will get beter in future updates.

So has anyone else had this same problem yet?

Oh and on a semi-comical WTF side note on the last mission we get to the end and the last group of mobs pop and Bruce(which was not even within mob reach yet) all of a sudden goes from full life,BAM down to 0 and dies. WTF?

medusae
Jan 13, 2007, 02:55 PM
haha, wow, WTF.
that really sucks because you guys are really good players and I know that you've been preparing for it :

Wheatpenny
Jan 13, 2007, 03:24 PM
Yes the game proved that Bruce has a Doctorate in Suckonomics.

UnderscoreX
Jan 13, 2007, 03:36 PM
Haven't gotten around to trying it, but i'm pretty sure it's not intentional, but who knows ? Have you tried asking this guy. (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=131683&forum=14&378)

Wheatpenny
Jan 13, 2007, 03:55 PM
Lol Very funny UnderscoreX.... and yes I did post the question there and that guy responded..he gave me a crummy answer too I guess he doesen't like me.

DonRoyale
Jan 13, 2007, 04:59 PM
I suppose that's why BD is a bad thing...

But it's oh so scrumptious...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif