PDA

View Full Version : Seva Cresa

Inspektahdek
Jan 13, 2007, 11:08 AM
Ok, quick question, I synthed myself a nice little Seva Cresa one hand saber and my primary and only char I use is a Newman. It says at the bottom of the weapon "cannot equip type" and I've seen more than one variation of this weapon on the item database and I don't know which one it is. I know I'm below one of the stat requirements on one of the pages I saw by like 20 or so ATP.

If I couldn't equip the item because of my ATP would it say cannot equip type or can my Newman race not equip this particular weapon? Thanks for replies I need to know whether or not I should be selling this if thats the case.

thanks

~INSPEKTAHDEK

zanotam
Jan 13, 2007, 11:11 AM
well if its an a rank saber and you're only say a force you couldn't use it. Also i was just in your shop looking for Grinder BASE B'S and i think i bought yours lol

Thrash777
Jan 13, 2007, 11:52 AM
ALL weapons with the name Crea or Cre somewhere in the name, can only be used by Humans/Newmans... which is annoying whne you're a beast...

Sychosis
Jan 13, 2007, 11:54 AM
All races can use the S rank Creas.

Inspektahdek
Jan 13, 2007, 12:09 PM
ok I figured it out now, IT's A rank and im level 8 FORCE not fortecher so im not allowed to use it yet, oh yea