PDA

View Full Version : Why did everyone abandon Uni 1? (I haven't been on for a lon

AndrewLD16
Jan 13, 2007, 02:57 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Sekani
Jan 13, 2007, 03:01 PM
Universe 1 - losers, spammers, wannabe script kiddies
Universe 16 - Japanese
Universes 3 to 15 - hates anyone not on their partner card list
Universes 17 to 30 - antisocial
Universe 2 - everyone else

Wheatpenny
Jan 13, 2007, 03:04 PM
Actualy Universe one has been crashing a lot lately. Everyone just kinda moved down the line.

AndrewLD16
Jan 13, 2007, 03:05 PM
ah, gotcha. thanks. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

MayLee
Jan 13, 2007, 03:06 PM
on the 360..Universe 1 is a scary place.

Clone365
Jan 13, 2007, 03:09 PM
its an eventfull place... more-like

PlayNSkillz
Jan 13, 2007, 03:22 PM
I play on Universe 1 just 'cause thats where there is more action. I played on Uni 15 last night expecting more PSO-W goers to be there because of the update. No luck.

Ronzeru
Jan 13, 2007, 03:26 PM
On the 360, Universe 17 is for the french only.

bradsta6508
Jan 13, 2007, 03:29 PM
which uni., generally, is the best?

Ronzeru
Jan 13, 2007, 03:30 PM
The one in my bedroom is the best. I'd say girls onry, but girls don't exist on the internet. =3

AlieNxxxxxxxx
Jan 13, 2007, 03:32 PM
uni 1 for xbox.
unio 2 for xbox if uni 1 for xbox is full.

MayLee
Jan 13, 2007, 04:53 PM
On 2007-01-13 12:30, Ronzeru wrote:
The one in my bedroom is the best. I'd say girls onry, but girls don't exist on the internet. =3

O RLY?

And what would that make me? A figment of your imagination? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Sekani
Jan 13, 2007, 05:01 PM
Yup. Everyone's favorite imaginary friend.

MayLee
Jan 13, 2007, 05:03 PM
*Sigh* I guess I'll have to go with that. >__>

What's Universe 13? It always have a star on it.

Clone365
Jan 13, 2007, 05:06 PM
the unlucky universe... that i find alot of Lab S parties in^_^

VanHalen
Jan 13, 2007, 05:07 PM
some of you people have the wrong idea about universe one its actually a pretty funny place not some place of evil people like you guys described it. everyone since day one was very nice on universe one and even offered me help to get started(one guy gave me starter cash too)

MayLee
Jan 13, 2007, 05:09 PM
Uniiverse 1, 4rth Floor in the Guardian's Colony. I'd describe it kinda scary yes. But annywhere els in Universe 1 isn't.

VanHalen
Jan 13, 2007, 05:11 PM
thats exactly where i was when i met most of my friends the 4th floor of the colony. and i also saw things that reminded me of my homestate new york

Vuman
Jan 13, 2007, 05:19 PM
Raffon Field Base Universe 1 before the crash was also full of r-tards during peak hours 5 PM - 10 PM Eastern Standard Time or GMT-7 for you Euros.

_Deliverance_
Jan 13, 2007, 05:25 PM
On 2007-01-13 14:19, Vuman wrote:
Raffon Field Base Universe 1 before the crash was also full of r-tards during peak hours 5 PM - 10 PM Eastern Standard Time or GMT-7 for you Euros.

-Shimarisu-
Jan 13, 2007, 06:17 PM
LOL uni 1 on 360...

There's some weird practices there. If you stand outside Flyer Base on Neudaiz and have any capacity to resta, you'll receive party invites with zero explanation. I was refusing them all til I finally realised that this is apparently standard practice! If you are standing outside Flyer Base on Neudaiz, are over level 40 ish and can resta and reverser, you are waiting for random invites! WHY DIDN'T SEGA PUT THIS INFO IN THE MANUAL?

I accepted one yesterday and got subjected to a player whining into the mic that I shouldn't have been invited because I wasn't a proper force. Whee.

Played anyway, kept everyone alive because I heal for nearly half their HP now anyway. Not that it's even a hard area. Not that anyone NEEDS a force in Mizu S.

Magitek_X
Jan 13, 2007, 07:33 PM
Too bad we can't debuff players and buff enemies. You know, just to piss people off when they're being retards and later leaving the game.

EC_Subbie
Jan 13, 2007, 07:37 PM
I like Uni 1 simply because it's always full and easier to find parties.

MayLee
Jan 13, 2007, 08:25 PM
On 2007-01-13 15:17, -Shimarisu- wrote:
LOL uni 1 on 360...

There's some weird practices there. If you stand outside Flyer Base on Neudaiz and have any capacity to resta, you'll receive party invites with zero explanation. I was refusing them all til I finally realised that this is apparently standard practice! If you are standing outside Flyer Base on Neudaiz, are over level 40 ish and can resta and reverser, you are waiting for random invites! WHY DIDN'T SEGA PUT THIS INFO IN THE MANUAL?

I accepted one yesterday and got subjected to a player whining into the mic that I shouldn't have been invited because I wasn't a proper force. Whee.

Played anyway, kept everyone alive because I heal for nearly half their HP now anyway. Not that it's even a hard area. Not that anyone NEEDS a force in Mizu S.

That happened to me a lot. That's why I try not to stand in Neudaiz too long.

CrabRangoon
Jan 14, 2007, 04:49 AM
LOL uni 1 on 360...

Not that anyone NEEDS a force in Mizu S.

Funny topic, I wound in Uni1 today for the first time in a good while as per request of a friends PM "join" the kicker: in a group with an edited party name of "NEED A FORCE" doing Mizuraki S =O I noticed, instantly, that the party was already buffed w/S+D when I got in, and realized there was another force, so I figured I'd just level my BA's and PA's that I just got.. but once the other FT noticed I could use Tech's too, they stopped buffing and left that up to me for some reason, but I didn't mind, as I really needed to lvl buffs. It's really too bad that randoms rely on friendly Resta casts (they even like to leave the fight to chase me and run circles around me if I missed them) as their means and excuse for point blank accosting groups of enemies they can't personally take on, just trying to deal more damage and get more exp (or, IMO, get closer to the drops).

I'll stick ot Uni16, ever since I discovered it, I raaaaaaaaaarely leave. "Yellow Fever" hah XD

OP:

bob02
Jan 14, 2007, 10:25 AM
uni1 crash... so every1 move to 2 cause theres more player there... until next maintenance

Ryoki
Jan 14, 2007, 12:15 PM
On 2007-01-13 17:25, MayLee wrote:

LOL uni 1 on 360...

That happened to me a lot. That's why I try not to stand in Neudaiz too long.

Well hell, just b list em http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Mattardo
Jan 14, 2007, 01:02 PM
So everyone leaves Universe 1 because there's a lot of pricks and it crashes sometimes from all the people that are there (regardless of their prick status). So now all the same people have just migrated to Universe 2 along with their problems. Wow. Soon Universe 2 will be crashing. I see that much has been accomplished. Universe 1 was never bad except for the Taxi riders bumming a ride to the next level. Not a problem when it's set to Give Finder, but when it's on Set In Order that's a no-no. If I had a nickel for every person I've booted for doing that...