PDA

View Full Version : Spaceport...?

Dragwind
Jan 13, 2007, 04:20 PM
Ok I noticed since the update that the Spaceport is now open, but theres no missions to choose? Anyone know if theres some kind of special requirement or something?

MayLee
Jan 13, 2007, 04:25 PM
I didn't even notice it was open...

Dragwind
Jan 13, 2007, 04:27 PM
It just opened after the update

MayLee
Jan 13, 2007, 04:32 PM
Maybe it has something to do with the HIVE

Dragwind
Jan 13, 2007, 04:50 PM
Possibly. I hope it has something to do with vehicles...the description seems to suggest so

bradsta6508
Jan 13, 2007, 04:53 PM
vehicles?

Dragwind
Jan 13, 2007, 04:57 PM
hoverboard, tank, whatever the hell those things were supposed to be before the game came out. They said it would come out eventually...you can see certain areas in some maps/lobbies were it seems like its where you would use them, but they're blocked off.

Clone365
Jan 13, 2007, 04:57 PM
yea, i noticed the same useless door opening after you finish Mizuraki defense (sp) The door that is to the left of the one that goes to the Onma is now open, but there are no missions. (if i just didn't notice before and this is false info... Sry-_-;

throttlekitty
Jan 13, 2007, 04:58 PM
The linear line on parum also opened up, but no missions are available.

Dragwind
Jan 13, 2007, 05:02 PM
Hopefully we'll get another update soon with new missions available in these areas...

Edman
Jan 13, 2007, 05:26 PM
The spaceport will go to the hive when they add it. Right now its open because you of Story mission #3.

Niered
Jan 13, 2007, 05:44 PM
Linear line in Parum also opened, and I cant recall if this is what the club originally said, but it now states "Shop opening soon!" when you try to enter it. Is that whwat it said before the update? If not, this could mean we are in fact getting some kind of club event in the near future, or its just a glitch.

Soukosa
Jan 13, 2007, 06:29 PM
These are all places to missions that we don't have yet. My guess is that their opening is handled by the client itself and since we got a client update a month ahead of when the JP players got it, we got the opening of these areas as well. Mostly likely then, we'll be getting missions that are accessed through these now open gates within the next month or so.

As for where they go, the space port is for the Hive, the Holtes City linear line is for a freight train mission (those who did story mode should know the place), and the one after Onma is likely for one of the 2 new Neudaiz missions.