PDA

View Full Version : Would you say that /battle units are needed?

Zorafim
Jan 13, 2007, 05:42 PM
Forces have them, so I don't think it'd be too out of the question to make similar items for hunters and rangers. Do you think they'd be needed, though? PSU seems to handle differently than PSO, so I don't think they're really necessary outside of axe and sword users, and maybe cannon and launcher users. Does anyone else seem to think so as well?

Syl
Jan 13, 2007, 06:45 PM
There will be some BAs that speed up rate of fire, but it's most likely to cost you PA frags

-Shimarisu-
Jan 13, 2007, 06:50 PM
Well, let's see.

*Shoots things*

*things die*

Nah, I'm good.

Wheatpenny
Jan 13, 2007, 06:52 PM
*Swings axe*

Huff..Huff.. Yeah we need them to be added.

SolomonGrundy
Jan 13, 2007, 08:31 PM
yes, quite needed. Just like in PSO, swords were ponderous and unweildy without a god/battle, but with one, they edged out spears.

Now, with PAs, I'm not positive if history will repeat...but it seems likely.

WrathOfMegid
Jan 13, 2007, 10:30 PM
They don't seem to be needed perse, as people have capped their levels w/out them, but god it would be nice to have something to make swinging a sword a rewarding experience for once.
*swings at deljabans*
*swings again*
*goes for hit #3*
*starts PA*
*gets hit 2 seconds later, stops mid PA*
*tries PA ag-poke*
*tries P-poke*
*trie-poke*
*throws axe through TV*

Siertes
Jan 13, 2007, 10:34 PM
On 2007-01-13 19:30, WrathOfMegid wrote:
They don't seem to be needed perse, as people have capped their levels w/out them, but god it would be nice to have something to make swinging a sword a rewarding experience for once.
*swings at deljabans*
*swings again*
*goes for hit #3*
*starts PA*
*gets hit 2 seconds later, stops mid PA*
*tries PA ag-poke*
*tries P-poke*
*trie-poke*
*throws axe through TV*

LoL! I hate when PAs are interrupted. I get so pissed that I don't even try to reposition myself. I just get determined to perform it where I stand.

As a Fortegunner, I would love to have my rate of fire increased. It would make up for not being able to move while shooting my rifle.

BloodDragoon
Jan 13, 2007, 10:38 PM
Want your sword to swing faster? Play with axes only for a couple weeks straight. When you switch back to sword you'll swing it faster... >.> (In your head anyway...)

Zorafim
Jan 13, 2007, 10:47 PM
I myself hate evading. It's one of the reasons I choose both cast and fortefighter. The fact that it actually stuns you, leaving you open for another attack and interrupting what you were doing without prejudice leaves much to be desired. Oh well, at least enemies do that too.

Jozon
Jan 13, 2007, 11:48 PM
On 2007-01-13 19:38, BloodDragoon wrote:
Want your sword to swing faster? Play with axes only for a couple weeks straight. When you switch back to sword you'll swing it faster... >.> (In your head anyway...)

I had that same impression, I'm like, did they increase sword swing speed? sword is relatively fast imo, once you get used to axe swing speed anyway

Alisha
Jan 14, 2007, 12:20 AM
i love evading . also sword only blows for males. the last hit of the combo is much faster with feamles. but really if you master hitting from maximum range it shouldnt be a problem.

taking 0 damage > the loss of a few PP