PDA

View Full Version : Wha? the wierdest thing....

Jibby
Jan 13, 2007, 06:13 PM
OK, I log on to PSU, play a good 7 missions, and suddenly, I start walking straight through doors, I can't do missions because of it, and then I go back to my room, but not really, it teleports me to raffon meadow again, so I do it again, and I'm in my room, my PM is missing, and I can't access my common box.
I try all htese things again, and about 1/8 of the menu that's spposed to appear shows up, I can move the bar up and down, but can see no text, I press enter where my PM is SUPPOSED to be, and I can access it too, jsut can't see it or the menu.
My F keys aren't working, the only one that deos is F12, which is why I was able to tell my party members what was going on.
Had a hell of a time logging out<<it's a little bit wierd without F keys>>, to see if that would fix anything.

I log back in, do 1 mission and it all starts again, I jsut quit about 10 minutes ago.

anyone know what's goin' on or what I can do to fix it?

Sychosis
Jan 13, 2007, 07:00 PM
That is the weirdest damn thing. Nothing more I can say than call SEGA really. Sorry http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Maridia
Jan 13, 2007, 07:05 PM
Yeah, I've never heard of anything like that. I hope you fix it. Give sega a call. D:

BahnKnakyu
Jan 13, 2007, 07:13 PM
While you're waiting for them to respond, that calls for 1) a restart and if that doesn't fix it 2) a reinstall.

MayLee
Jan 13, 2007, 07:13 PM
Yep, tell Sega what's going on and hopefully they can help.

Jibby
Jan 15, 2007, 01:04 AM
I dunno what was goin' on, but it's all good now, I guess I just overheated my computer or somethin'.

ZaiV2
Jan 15, 2007, 01:12 AM
On 2007-01-14 22:04, Jibby wrote:
I dunno what was goin' on, but it's all good now, I guess I just overheated my computer or somethin'.

Don't suppose you were kicked when Universe 1 crashed? That caused my computer to crash and I had to do some messing around before it would work right again.

Jibby
Jan 15, 2007, 06:07 AM
On 2007-01-14 22:12, ZaiV2 wrote:

On 2007-01-14 22:04, Jibby wrote:

Don't suppose you were kicked when Universe 1 crashed? That caused my computer to crash and I had to do some messing around before it would work right again.

No, this was long after that crash, although I did get kicked when it did, and it was odd, but Igot right back on with no issues for a while.