PDA

View Full Version : All debuffs at 11+

Remedy
Jan 13, 2007, 07:30 PM
I know I'm not the first, but I'm curious how many others have gotten them up as well. :3

Fran
Jan 13, 2007, 07:34 PM
Debuffs are so useless, in my opinion at least. I'm just not going to dedicate/waste an entire rod to some debuffs.

In my opinion its like from pokemon, where Ash's rival's pokemon would always use those crappy moves like sand throw and tail whip or w/e to lower your accuracy and crap, but I NEVER did that, I just nuked the crap out of him...

Just a memory I had playing pokemon...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fran on 2007-01-13 16:36 ]</font>

Remedy
Jan 13, 2007, 07:50 PM
Yes, they're useless for normal work. However, they're not useless for things like Bruce's Dungeon A and other places where you have high-powered mobs like Bil de Vears at extremely high levels. Jellen 11 and Zalure 11 shave off 15% of their ATP and 15% of their DFP, making them hit for less and die faster.

Do I use them all the time? No, of course not. Do I use them when it's wise to do so and speeds my party's kill speed and survival rate? Hell yes I do.

-Ryuki-
Jan 13, 2007, 08:13 PM
I disagree Rem. Debuffs are no way in Gurhal, useless in any way at all. My friends, one excelling in debuffs, and the other in both, have been with me since I've been using that Axe no one seems to love (until now), and it's always helped out, whether it be "normal work" or anything else. Maybe YOU don't have use for them, being that your Bruce's dungeon doesn't have a ForteFighter, but people seem to find use for them when they party with me.

Do my friends use them all the time? Yes, even on low-leveled mobs. We use it for a lot of reasons, and it's not just to speed up the mission time =P

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 13, 2007, 08:14 PM
Just go to a C rank Relics Parum game, find a spawn of 6 Berdia or whatever they are called and spam the debuffs like mad. You can max all debuffs to 30 by the end of the day.

Hotashi
Jan 13, 2007, 08:20 PM
Axe axe axe. ._.;

I can kill things easier. Period.

MayLee
Jan 13, 2007, 08:31 PM
On 2007-01-13 16:34, Fran wrote:
Debuffs are so useless, in my opinion at least. I'm just not going to dedicate/waste an entire rod to some debuffs.

In my opinion its like from pokemon, where Ash's rival's pokemon would always use those crappy moves like sand throw and tail whip or w/e to lower your accuracy and crap, but I NEVER did that, I just nuked the crap out of him...

Debuffs are nor useless to me. My life depends on those.

Also, in the newer versions of Pokemon those stat changes actually work. I stopped playing those games a couple years ago. >_>

Ryoki
Jan 13, 2007, 09:13 PM

Debuffs saved my ass when I was a Humar in PSO.

foamcup
Jan 13, 2007, 09:58 PM

[ This Message was edited by: Fran on 2007-01-13 16:36 ]

I don't think an evasion debuff on bugs is useless. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Depending on the mission, I don't have to cast any offensive techs at all. Just buff everyone, then debuff the monsters and my team tears them up while I throw a Resta and Reverser in once in a while.

Rashiid
Jan 13, 2007, 11:50 PM
1 of my buffs are 11 and all my dam- spells are past 11

Damdiga - 12
Damefoie- 13
Dambarta [my focus] - 18
Dammegid - 12

i got only 2 debuffs, no room for the defence debuff on rods http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rashiid on 2007-01-13 20:59 ]</font>