PDA

View Full Version : Best Race/gender for Fighgunner?

Silmeria
Jan 13, 2007, 10:44 PM
I just want to collect some data about the race/gender combinations for Fighgunner, so i can determine the best chose.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silmeria on 2007-01-13 19:45 ]</font>

Zorafim
Jan 13, 2007, 10:49 PM
Figunners need both accuracy and attack to be effective. The accuracy will help their bullet effects land more often and contribute to damage over time. The attack is obvious. Casts have both of these.

So, the answer is pick the class and race you think is prettiest. Seriously, it doesn't matter, a HUnewearl could pwn.

Shiro_Ryuu
Jan 13, 2007, 10:49 PM
my main is a Fighgunner, and even though mine is a male human, I would probably say that male CASTs would be best at the class.

February
Jan 13, 2007, 11:27 PM
On 2007-01-13 19:49, Zorafim wrote:
Seriously, it doesn't matter, a HUnewearl could pwn.

Mine sure does. She usually doesn't even get killed in S Runs when everyone else does.

Nani-chan
Jan 14, 2007, 12:23 AM
To bad rappy isn't a choice.

Or use "forum search"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2007-01-13 21:24 ]</font>

Alisha
Jan 14, 2007, 12:28 AM
do an object reading and you will get the answer XD.
seriously put what you think looks prettiest but your choice will effect your playstyle.

beast,human = melee oriented
newman,cast = better ranged ability

Kula
Jan 14, 2007, 01:04 AM
lol, humans get bonus to figunner , so it mite match the cast stats a lil or so

Rasputin
Jan 14, 2007, 01:34 AM
Pick whatever you want. It is ultimately YOU who decides how good the character can be.

CrabRangoon
Jan 14, 2007, 04:16 AM
I wouldn't know where to find the exact info on the specific bonuses Humans get > others as FG's, got any info to post?
I remember reading that they got a bonus, so I made my first and only female char (4th character slot) a female Human just for being a FighGunner. I am, however, considering deleting and recreating it as a female Newman for different ATA.
All I really care about is ATA, more than anything, as I've got both ranged and melee weaps @ 2-3* ground to be better/as good as 5-6* weaps (thanks to luck the other day), so they should really beat things down, and all I've gotta do now is decide whether to keep the Human or go Newman. So with having ruled Beasts/Casts out, and knowing I'm not shy to the challenge, would you say Human or Newman would be best once leveled - regardless of what it takes to get there? All I have to lose is the 5 or 6 levels I put on my PM from all the Armor's I made on the random 4th slot character creation (which can be re-done).

VanHalen
Jan 14, 2007, 04:22 AM
i dont think theres a best for any job.

Nayte
Jan 14, 2007, 05:15 AM
The bonus that humans get doesn't make much of a difference.

-Shimarisu-
Jan 14, 2007, 05:25 AM
It makes them almost as good as cast, with nominal damage difference being that base stats+your weapon=your true ATP.

However humans lack SUV, so cast still pulls ahead if only for this nice little bonus. But you'll still lack MST as cast, so up to you really if you want to take less damage up close and personal from vandas et al.

Really I don't even know why this poll was posted, it was painfully obvious cast was absolutely perfect for this class way back september when I made my cast fighgunner on JP.

bob02
Jan 14, 2007, 10:22 AM
If u solo: go with CAST
If u party often: go with Beast

Male for ezier life... Female for the look http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Human are nice... but no SUV/Nano

Ryoki
Jan 14, 2007, 12:18 PM
Beast Male ftw. Actually, probably Cast male, but I'm a Beast Male Fi(forget gh!)gunner.

Nayte
Jan 14, 2007, 12:40 PM
If cast is so good for fighgunner, why does cast female have no votes? its hardly the worst race/gender combo

Candor
Jan 14, 2007, 12:47 PM
Beast female obviously, as if there was any contest http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

zanotam
Jan 14, 2007, 03:45 PM
I voted human female because female>male unless the char's short and if you decide to change you can, because i wanted WT originally but now i'm going FiG

Koe
Jan 14, 2007, 06:48 PM
The way I see it, is that...

Beast makes the best Fighgunner.
Cast make the best ForteFighters.

Reason? Beast has the ATP to use the faster/weaker multi-hit weapons stronger, and they normally give more ACC. And Fg also gives more ATA.

Casts have more ATA to make the big, more powerful hits of the Ff weapons hit. The ATP from the weapons makes up for the lwoer ATP than Beasts.

That's my opinion, and..With that said, I'm a male beast Ff. >_>

ShinMaruku
Jan 14, 2007, 06:51 PM
Beast Female because thats what what me get.

Ronzeru
Jan 14, 2007, 06:52 PM
lolbeastfighs