PDA

View Full Version : PSU Game play

Jinu_San
Jan 14, 2007, 01:55 AM
I have recived this game from a friend to play because she had felt that she did not like the game much..

I personaly like the game and I even enjoy playing with Ethan in sotry mode.

I was at first unsure of this game when it had came out.

Now I love the game. I also dont know why she abandond it so soon after only being in story mode for a short wile..

I told her then about the extra mode that I found after playing with Ethan for a wile.

I figure she will most likely want to copy my save to by pass the story mode end of it.. but I Figure she will miss out on alot.. but i guess that is her choice..

But I will surly cry a bit after giveing it back to her T_T untill i get my own anyway..

I wonder tho is the characture you play with in extra mode the same that you play with online?

Or is there more save space to be taken up by yet another character creation file online?

MayLee
Jan 14, 2007, 01:57 AM
Online mode and offline mode are seperate.

I like it like that and you don't need to save anything Online. It does it itself

Jinu_San
Jan 14, 2007, 01:58 AM
so it does not take up more room on the card then?

Merumeru
Jan 14, 2007, 02:00 AM
X3 gameplay is my draw to this game, on top of the fact that the character customization is awesome <3

i think its more space on the card x.x

Itsuki
Jan 14, 2007, 02:03 AM
On 2007-01-13 22:58, Jinu_San wrote:

The online updates might take space on the card, I'm not sure. But the actual save itself is online, not even on your card.

MayLee
Jan 14, 2007, 02:05 AM
On 2007-01-13 23:03, Itsuki-chan wrote:

On 2007-01-13 22:58, Jinu_San wrote:

The online updates might take space on the card, I'm not sure. But the actual save itself is online, not even on your card.

Nope, saves on Sega's servers.

The updates yeah..Take up space.

Jinu_San
Jan 14, 2007, 02:06 AM
oh ok thats ok I only have a couple of games saved on it anyways..

So does anyone know if you can take screen caps of the ps2 game?

Jinu_San
Jan 14, 2007, 02:14 AM
another question kinda wierd.. but I never tried this .. can you go fight in your skibbies?