PDA

View Full Version : More Item Advice

Krans
Jan 14, 2007, 08:39 AM
All right im about to make another purchase that will make me broke ha. I'm going to buy my first A rank weapon, right now im lv 34 beast fighgunner (still lv 1 but almost 2) i have about 60k meseta.

I plan on buying one of the double sabers first, for others out there who have experimented with weaps should i save up for a bone dance or just get the double saber. Also what element seems to be the most useful overall (i mainly fight on parum but plan to fight on neudaiz and moatoob more in future). Finally what's a good price on a saber with certain elements

ex. 50k for no elements?
55k for 10% element? etc.

I'm also planning on getting one of the twin claws probably when i get more money it will be the second A rank i purchase if anyone has input on that, thanks again!

Jasam
Jan 14, 2007, 09:42 AM
The most useful overall element is Dark, there are enermys weak to it in every area, other then LL.
I recomend going for bone dance, since grinding is still not an option, so you may as well get as good as you can get sooner ratehr then later.

bob02
Jan 14, 2007, 10:16 AM
i prefer ice... well depend what mission u like.... ice/ground for parum... ice/fire for moatoob same for neudaiz...

go with ice for boss... or dark...

theres always a fire enemy somewhere http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Krans
Jan 14, 2007, 05:50 PM
Yea i seem to see ice and fire monsters a lot so i was thinking those two might be the most useful. Anyone have advice on prices seems like double saber i can get around 60k and bone dance all seems to be around 120k im on 360 btw.

I was eventually planning on getting a very varied element pallete, like an ice saber, fire daggers, ground claw, dark double saber, just wasnt sure on the best way to go about it, is this a good idea? or should i stick to focusing on two elements like fire and ice.