PDA

View Full Version : Guesses for the 4 srank missions in the 1/19th update

Golto
Jan 14, 2007, 04:20 PM
Anyone have a good idea which sranks we will be getting? I'm hoping Endrum Reminants. Probally some of the crappier ones like Rainbow beast and Forested Islands. So the 4th Holy Ground if we are lucky?

ZeroVer01
Jan 14, 2007, 04:28 PM
Relics on Neudaiz would be nice to have. That, and Endrum Remnants. Those are what I am hoping for.

A2K
Jan 14, 2007, 04:35 PM
I speculate the rest of Neudaiz (Forested Islands, Rainbow Beast, The Holy Ground) and Mad Beasts on Parum. I don't really see Endrum Remnants S happening until at least the train mission is added and/or Denes Relics.

Pure speculation, of course.

Soukosa
Jan 14, 2007, 05:23 PM
There's 6 missions ATM that don't have an S level to them. One of those, Rainbow Beast, doesn't seem to have an S rank version on the JP servers, so that leaves 5. Outside of Forested Islands, they all have fairly high level enemies, with Mad Beasts supposedly have lv 90 enemies.

Chris28
Jan 14, 2007, 05:30 PM
On 2007-01-14 14:23, Sounomi wrote:
There's 6 missions ATM that don't have an S level to them. One of those, Rainbow Beast, doesn't seem to have an S rank version on the JP servers, so that leaves 5. Outside of Forested Islands, they all have fairly high level enemies, with Mad Beasts supposedly have lv 90 enemies.

I can only think of 5...

Forested Islands, Rainbow Beast, The Holy Ground, Mad Beasts, and Endrum Remnants.

what is the 6th one you speak of?

Golto
Jan 14, 2007, 09:43 PM
Hmm Mad Beasts has lvl 90 monsters so I can't see that one just yet.

Remedy
Jan 14, 2007, 09:47 PM
It'll more than likely be the only four we have that JP doesn't: Mad Beasts, Forested Islands, Holy Ground, and Endrum Remnants.