PDA

View Full Version : Kireek

DummieAcount
Jan 14, 2007, 05:17 PM
Im dissapointed with the lack of kireek in this game.

SabZero
Jan 14, 2007, 05:22 PM
Magashi is the new Kireek. All words, nothing to show http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

BoxerMcBoxe
Jan 14, 2007, 05:24 PM
Atleast Kireek was cool though.

Emrald
Jan 14, 2007, 06:03 PM
Kireek was more then just words...he was BALLIN...never dis kireek!..I can't wait until the kireek armer comes out....

DonRoyale
Jan 14, 2007, 06:06 PM
On 2007-01-14 15:03, coolcat33333 wrote:
BALLIN...

God, I'm too late! NOOOO! *kidnaps Jim Jones*

Kidding...>>

Magashi's more badass than Kireek was, because Kireek never knew when to shut up...>>

Emrald
Jan 14, 2007, 06:08 PM
>_> kireek>Magashi

Sychosis
Jan 14, 2007, 06:08 PM
Kireek was lame. Magashi has a cool voice. Besides, he's a robo-angel!

Emrald
Jan 14, 2007, 06:12 PM
Psshhhh never doubt kireek and sue....

zanotam
Jan 14, 2007, 06:22 PM
wait...KIREEK ARMOUR? AS IN CAST PARTS?!?

DoubleJG
Jan 14, 2007, 06:57 PM
Elenor > all casts.

Esufer
Jan 14, 2007, 07:00 PM
Kireek was a level million Cast, that hung around in the Forest. Thus he is Ftl.

Mome, now he's hardcore. A level 12 in mines with an autogun? He must rock.

Emrald
Jan 14, 2007, 09:42 PM
Kireek>Elenor

Kireek=Sue=elly person

Kireek+Sue+Elly>all npcs of pso

Skuda
Jan 14, 2007, 10:09 PM
just make a purple cast with the HUcast parts. Snag that fancy S rank kubara doublesaber and there ya go. About the closest to kireek you'll get.

omegapirate2k
Jan 14, 2007, 10:11 PM
Magashi would kill Kireek in a fight only because the fucker won't die.

ShinMaruku
Jan 14, 2007, 10:13 PM
Magashi is Cell.. Sadly only Goku (Ethan) can kill him

Subestimado
Jan 14, 2007, 10:21 PM
Parum Cast girl >>>> all

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Subestimado on 2007-01-14 19:22 ]</font>

Kent
Jan 14, 2007, 10:22 PM
Kireek sucks. You have to really suck, to run around as a level 160 HUcast and get your ass beat in Ultimate Forest.

Emrald
Jan 14, 2007, 10:40 PM
On 2007-01-14 19:11, omegapirate2k wrote:
Magashi would kill Kireek in a fight only because the fucker won't die.

*buzzer sound* kireek=ownage

Sinue_v2
Jan 14, 2007, 10:47 PM
Wren > Megashi > Kireek

Wren + Positron Bolt = pwned.

A 10 second blast from the Positron Bolt could take out orbital sattelites like the Guardian Colony.

Plus (depending on the model) he was a transformer, to add another layer of awesome on. Even if Wren were close to being beaten by them, he could turn into a hover craft or a submarine and lauch long distance weapons from above or below.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sinue_v2 on 2007-01-14 19:50 ]</font>

Emrald
Jan 14, 2007, 10:57 PM
Wrong again my friend....Medgid at lvl 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 pwns wren

Sayara
Jan 14, 2007, 11:00 PM
"I love to adventure!"

Emrald
Jan 14, 2007, 11:04 PM
Good one.....

Realmz
Jan 14, 2007, 11:07 PM
kireek and magashi sittin in a tree K-I-L-L-I-N-G....

Gikupenkyu
Jan 14, 2007, 11:07 PM
He was my hero is PSO. The first time i saw him i was amazed at how strong he was. But that was before my 300+ TTF and ruins runs

Sinue_v2
Jan 14, 2007, 11:11 PM
Unfortunately that high of level of Megid doesn't exist - and even if it did, it would proably take like 7 or 8 castings for it even work. Besides, Neither Kireek or Megashi can cast Megid. However, if Wren wanted to fight fire with fire he could just call up Sean, Crys, Aron, Adan, or Chaz (depending on the model)

Of course.. that's the uber megid which is known to destory entire cities and rend the earth asunder. Most importantly, it can't be dodged like those little purple fart balls.

Kireek doesn't have any friends, because he's an asshole.

Magashi just has a bunch of clones - nothing more than an evil "Lou".

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sinue_v2 on 2007-01-14 20:13 ]</font>

Emrald
Jan 14, 2007, 11:13 PM
!! KIREEK HAS SUE AND BLACK PAPER! YOUR A BIG OL MEANIE D=

Sinue_v2
Jan 14, 2007, 11:15 PM
Yeah... Sue... great ally there. She could drop dead at any moment cause her genetics are all screwed up. Black Hound/Paper isn't really a "friend" of his either - he's just a low-life 2-bit thug/crime syndicate who's being used by Kireek and Sue as a cover while they advance the Principals agenda. The Vol Brother's of PSO. Yeah... awesome team Kireek.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sinue_v2 on 2007-01-14 20:18 ]</font>

zandra117
Jan 15, 2007, 12:11 AM
On 2007-01-14 20:11, Sinue_v2 wrote:
Unfortunately that high of level of Megid doesn't exist

But it does exist, It is only seen in a phantasy star 3 endgame cutscene. It rips an entire city apart, remember.

Simmerl
Jan 15, 2007, 01:49 AM
On 2007-01-14 20:15, Sinue_v2 wrote:
Yeah... Sue... great ally there. She could drop dead at any moment cause her genetics are all screwed up. Black Hound/Paper isn't really a "friend" of his either - he's just a low-life 2-bit thug/crime syndicate who's being used by Kireek and Sue as a cover while they advance the Principals agenda. The Vol Brother's of PSO. Yeah... awesome team Kireek.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sinue_v2 on 2007-01-14 20:18 ]</font>

Ouch.
Kireek and Sue are still awesome.
Kireek tALkeD LiKE thIs and Sue was actually pretty hot. Well, save for her emo genetics.

Magashi on the other hand has the voice of Norio Wakamoto. He looks silly, though. Male androids should look more like Evangelions and less like grey man with long white hair.

Xx3of19xX
Jan 15, 2007, 08:27 AM
... and shouldn't have pointy tits and wear high heels either http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Esufer
Jan 15, 2007, 08:31 AM
Nol > Kireek

;]

omegapirate2k
Jan 15, 2007, 08:40 AM
Which one was Nol??

Itsuki
Jan 15, 2007, 08:49 AM
Nol was the reporter girl. Nobody cared for her >.> Elly on the other hand. Oh ya... thats what I'm talking about.

Weakness
Jan 15, 2007, 08:49 AM
On 2007-01-14 15:57, DoubleJG3288 wrote:
Elenor > all casts.

I second this statement. She was after all the ultimate Cast. She even had a super mag that lived inside her or something...

omegapirate2k
Jan 15, 2007, 08:50 AM
On 2007-01-15 05:49, Itsuki-chan wrote:
Nol was the reporter girl. Nobody cared for her >.> Elly on the other hand. Oh ya... thats what I'm talking about.

OOH, I remember her.

I thought it was one of the Vol brothers for a second there XD

Ryo_Hayasa
Jan 15, 2007, 08:52 AM
Actually Sue's genetics weren't messed up, the whole "unstable life span" was a common thing with all newmans. i'm not sure if that's the same with the PSU's newmans.

Also Kireek's Soul Banisher/Eater did have a megid affect, and Banisher actually shot megid.

I don't know, in a fight Kireek Vs Magashi, i'm not sure. (once you destroyed Magashi, he wouldn't come back instantly.) and black paper was a mean group of people, Hunter everywhere gunning for you not to mention various Casts.
This fight ends in a draw =/ (my opinion)

though i wonder. What would Magashii's SUV be like? Then again he isn't apart of the gaurdians so many he doesn't get one.

Esufer
Jan 15, 2007, 08:56 AM

If no-one cared for her, then why did everyone go around playing as her? =P bahahaha.

Schubalts
Jan 15, 2007, 11:46 AM
On 2007-01-15 05:56, Reigast wrote:

If no-one cared for her, then why did everyone go around playing as her? =P bahahaha.

It was all a conspiracy to make you think they cared about her!

Dun dun dunnnn!

Esufer
Jan 15, 2007, 12:08 PM
hackers had a secret reporter fetish.

ShinMaruku
Jan 15, 2007, 12:20 PM
On 2007-01-14 19:47, Sinue_v2 wrote:
Wren > Megashi > Kireek

Wren + Positron Bolt = pwned.

A 10 second blast from the Positron Bolt could take out orbital sattelites like the Guardian Colony.

Plus (depending on the model) he was a transformer, to add another layer of awesome on. Even if Wren were close to being beaten by them, he could turn into a hover craft or a submarine and lauch long distance weapons from above or below.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sinue_v2 on 2007-01-14 19:50 ]</font>

Wren is broken. Magashi and Kireek pale to him most certanly but still... I think they'd all have the same voice.... <_< >_>
However Mother Brain owns them all.
That secret ending in PS2 was knarly (I'm talking about the remake)

Esufer
Jan 15, 2007, 12:21 PM
Wren was awesome. Wasn't there concept art for him to appear in PSO? I think I saw it on the Phantasy Star Wiki or something.

Simmerl
Jan 16, 2007, 05:21 PM
Secret ending in PS:G2?
Spoilers please! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Sinue_v2
Jan 17, 2007, 10:31 AM
But it does exist, It is only seen in a phantasy star 3 endgame cutscene. It rips an entire city apart, remember.

No.. that was Megiddo. It had more in common with the "Megid" of PS2 and PSIV. "Megid" of PSO was dark attribute, but really nothing more than a little purple fartball. Megid in PSU is similar to it - though now it's more of a "Gravity" based technique judging by the other techs in that family.

Megid & Megiddo also didn't have levels back then.

Actually Sue's genetics weren't messed up, the whole "unstable life span" was a common thing with all newmans. i'm not sure if that's the same with the PSU's newmans.

Doesn't matter if it was just her, or the whole race. Her genetics were still screwed up, and she was still subject to death like a narcoleptic is subject to sleep.

And no... Newmans of PSU don't have that same issue. Though Beasts do have a somewhat similar condition which causes increasingly more of them to be born without the ability to Nanoblast.

Also Kireek's Soul Banisher/Eater did have a megid affect, and Banisher actually shot megid.

Ever got that Megid to work outside of Normal Forest 1? Yeah... thought so.

That secret ending in PS2 was knarly (I'm talking about the remake)

I didn't care for it. The idea of bringing her back ruins the theme of self sacrifice which her character was based on.

Wasn't there concept art for him to appear in PSO?

http://www.phantasystarwiki.com/images/8/85/PSOWren.gif

Sephlock
Jan 17, 2007, 11:05 AM
A few things.

First: Goku didn't kill Cell.

Second: Kireek has major style points. Magashi is just a Dr. Wily wannabe. Kireek had the dignity to STAY DEAD once he exploded.

Third: Anyone have a picture of Sue? And what ever happened to her? I can't remember anything about her http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif?

OdinTyler
Jan 17, 2007, 11:34 AM
Kireek was created to be an assassin for Black Paper. He was created as The Black Hound. Somewhere along the way he became possessed by DarkFalz.

Magashi (& all the units in the Magashi network) were evil from the start. For all we know, the SEED chose Magashi as a prophet or emissary. I think its more than that as he gains more power & evolves further. Hes not possessed by a DarkFalz. He IS a DarkFalz.

By this logic, Magashi is more evil than Kireek & therefore 'would win in a fight' (if such a ludicrous thing could happen).

As for other NPCs beating other NPCs in various PS games, thats all speculative. I do miss the OLD Megid that would wreck just about anything. If you think about PSU's ending, thats a good substitute for me. Thanks AMF! For ONCE, you did something RIGHT!

Maridia
Jan 17, 2007, 01:37 PM
Hm, I remember Sue saying something about newman's having an unspecified life expectancy. How she could drop dead at any time.

DOES THAT MEAN ALL NEWMANS HAVE AN UNSPECIFIED AMOUNT OF TIME TO LIVE? Oh LAWL. PSU newman people, better go for regular checkups! ;P

ShinMaruku
Jan 17, 2007, 01:43 PM
On 2007-01-16 14:21, Simmerl wrote:

Same as the first one expect Nei is also around and has her own little part.

Sure it kinda did cheaper the effect of her death. Tis a nice fan service for those who alread beat the game along ago. So I liked it.
Plus at the end of that battle they all died. It's like Zieg and Rose at the end of the illest boss lines ever.

Esufer
Jan 17, 2007, 02:07 PM
On 2007-01-17 10:37, Maridia wrote:
Hm, I remember Sue saying something about newman's having an unspecified life expectancy. How she could drop dead at any time.

DOES THAT MEAN ALL NEWMANS HAVE AN UNSPECIFIED AMOUNT OF TIME TO LIVE? Oh LAWL. PSU newman people, better go for regular checkups! ;P

I would have cried with laughter if she died in the middle of that sentence.

ShinMaruku
Jan 17, 2007, 02:10 PM
It's the luck of the draw for them. They can live like Elros or live like his cousin.

Simmerl
Jan 17, 2007, 04:55 PM
On 2007-01-17 08:05, Sephlock wrote:

Third: Anyone have a picture of Sue? And what ever happened to her? I can't remember anything about her http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif?

Sue?
I guess she's doing dirty business somewhere XD

Or maybe she left because she didn't like her new artist's style in Blueburst.

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/8071/suebbcopyuh7.jpg

Hmmmm ... say, why didn't ST think of Sue and Kireek statues for room decoration?

Maridia
Jan 17, 2007, 05:31 PM
What about Bernie? D: He's got The Knack!

OdinTyler
Jan 18, 2007, 11:39 AM
On 2007-01-17 10:43, ShinMaruku wrote:

Sure it kinda did cheaper the effect of her death. Tis a nice fan service for those who alread beat the game along ago. So I liked it.
Plus at the end of that battle they all died. It's like Zieg and Rose at the end of the illest boss lines ever.

I need you to translate what youre talking about.

1) Nei died. The Nei glitch to bring her back (other than during the Neifirst fight) is just a glitch. I heard nothing else comes of this. She stays dead. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

2) If by the battle where everyone died, youre referring to PS2, thats not true. Someone had to survive. Just because it wasnt explained in the US, doesnt mean they all died. In fact, if you check enough places, you kinda realize at least one person survived. Plus, after all Rolf & Co. have been through, youd think theyd lose to humans after beating untold monsters?
3) Who are Zieg & Rose?

BloodDragoon
Jan 18, 2007, 06:43 PM
On 2007-01-18 08:39, OdinTyler wrote:

1) Nei died. The Nei glitch to bring her back (other than during the Neifirst fight) is just a glitch. I heard nothing else comes of this. She stays dead. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

2) If by the battle where everyone died, youre referring to PS2, thats not true. Someone had to survive. Just because it wasnt explained in the US, doesnt mean they all died. In fact, if you check enough places, you kinda realize at least one person survived. Plus, after all Rolf & Co. have been through, youd think theyd lose to humans after beating untold monsters?
3) Who are Zieg & Rose?

I believe Zieg and Rose were the 2 characters from Legend of Dragoon who for some reason were able to live alot longer than they should have. Been a really long time since I played that game.

Puppet_Papaya
Jan 18, 2007, 06:57 PM
What about Bernie? D: He's got The Knack
Um, excuse me but SUE ALSO HAD "THE KNACK"!

Esufer
Jan 18, 2007, 08:10 PM
On 2007-01-18 15:57, Puppet_Papaya wrote:

What about Bernie? D: He's got The Knack
Um, excuse me but SUE ALSO HAD "THE KNACK"!

Myyy Sharona.

It's a well known fact that Kireek, Sue, and Bernie all got Noled, and cancelled their subscriptions out of rage.

DummieAcount
Jan 18, 2007, 08:51 PM
I remember the soul eater, but whats all this soul banisher nonsense?

Xihyon
Jan 18, 2007, 09:38 PM
Goku didnt kill Cell.... He just hurt him, if the analagy you apply is ture...that means cell ...I mean Magashi will be back.

At that ...the soul eater looked so cool...but it was such a bad weapon.

Meep
Jan 18, 2007, 09:41 PM
Kireek was the embodiment of the annoying guy who bought the game before you did, either took the day/week off or has no job, thus is a significantly higher level than everyone else in starter town. Being a stupidly higher level for the area, he runs around taking all the kills and taunts all the "n00bs."

He'll say something like how you MUST become stronger to impress him... What an ego.

When I found out you could fight him... oh yes... THAT was the best single player PSO moment...

*Insert alternate caps psycho cast babble*
*Cutscene over*
*One swing of Akiko's frying pan upside Kireek's big fat head*
*More cutscene*

One of the most satisfying single button presses in a game yet.

_ViX_
Jan 19, 2007, 12:30 AM
Soul Eater... *drool* *prays to psu gods*

Sinue_v2
Jan 19, 2007, 02:08 PM
) Nei died. The Nei glitch to bring her back (other than during the Neifirst fight) is just a glitch. I heard nothing else comes of this. She stays dead.

They're talking about the Generation 2 Remake. If you meet certain prerequisites in the original Generation 1, and have the save file on your active memory card - then you are able to revive Nei. I never bothered, because IMO it ruins her character. (besides, she revives a thousand years later to defeat NM-2011 with Chaz anyhow)

2) If by the battle where everyone died, youre referring to PS2, thats not true. Someone had to survive. Just because it wasnt explained in the US, doesnt mean they all died. In fact, if you check enough places, you kinda realize at least one person survived.

It's neither confirmed nor denied in ANY version - JP or otherwise. Nothing from the PSCompendium, World of Phantasy Star, PSMemorial CD, PSII Character Adventures, or any other offical materials make this any clearer. It's possible that Lutz was able to teleport them back and forth to refresh and revive them whenever they began to lose the battle - but I personally prefer to believe that they all died. Having them live, expecially Rolf, would also have cheapened Nei's death and the theme of sacrifice.

Not to mention that offically, they did go down in history as terrorists and criminals.

Plus, after all Rolf & Co. have been through, youd think theyd lose to humans after beating untold monsters?

Yes, that's why it's a tragedy.

OdinTyler
Jan 19, 2007, 03:26 PM
1. But with the Japanese subtitle, doesnt it sort of hint (based on Rolf's last statement before the credits) that at least SOMEONE survived? From what I read, this really separates the 2 versions. After learning this, I have to believe someone lived.

2. You can bring Nei back? Wait, how? If the remakes are on another system, how would I use my old file (on the Genesis) to revive her?

3. Where did you learn that she comes back in 1000 years to kill some enemy Ive never heard of?

4. The only Numan I know of to be near Chaz was Rika & shes supposed to be an 'improvement' over the original model (Neifirst, tho some would argue Nei).

Sinue_v2
Jan 20, 2007, 11:24 AM
1. But with the Japanese subtitle, doesnt it sort of hint (based on Rolf's last statement before the credits) that at least SOMEONE survived?

I've seen the subtitle translated as two different versions. I'm not sure which is correct, of if they both are - but "At the End of the Restoration" and "At the end of a time which can never be returned to" do not sound like hints that someone survived or not.

Reguardless - there's really nothing -at all- offcial that I know of which points to either one ending or the other as being the proper ending. It's simply up to the players interpretation.

You can bring Nei back? Wait, how? If the remakes are on another system, how would I use my old file (on the Genesis) to revive her?

No, no... they remade part of the Phantasy Star series for the playstation 2. Not port - but full remakes with improved graphics, sound, and modifications to the storyline - expecially the addition of more dialouge. This was part of the Sega Ages 2500 series of remakes, and they were at one time supposed to be released in the US under the name "Phantasy Star Trilogy", and published by Conspiracy Games.

If you have Phantasy Star Generation 1, and meet certain prerequisites in that game - and then boot up Phantasy Star Generation 2 with the clear file from PS:G1 - it allows you to revive Nei later in the game. I don't know the exact mechanism for this - since (as I said) I'd rather just leave Nei dead. I'll do it eventually - but playing through PS:G1 and getting the road-pass was a pain in the ass if you can't read Japanese since they switched it around. You have to follow dialouge clues from NPC's to get it.

3. Where did you learn that she comes back in 1000 years to kill some enemy Ive never heard of?

It's from the Phantasy Star Memorial Drama CD - a kind of radio show they released shortly after Phantasy Star IV. It takes place durring the events of PSIV, and consists mostly of flashbacks to Chaz's youth. There's a synopsis of it at the Wiki, and Diana is doing a full translation of the script over at her site. Basically, Chaz tried to pickpocket Nei, but ended up tagging along with her. Nei had no real memories of past - just dreams and flashbacks of Rolf and Neifirst. Her and Chaz together seek out the place she was recreated at - and find the AI GENE restarting the Numan project. The perfected bio-soldier is NM-2011, and after defeating her they shut down GENE permenantly. After GENE's destruction - SEED takes over the Numan project and changes it's purpose to one beneficial to mankind.

OdinTyler
Jan 20, 2007, 03:25 PM
So this isnt fanfic. This is the real deal? If so...interesting. I still dont get why Nei would (or could) come back during Chaz's time. I heard about a Neithird awhile back & wondered what THAT was about. As for me getting the remakes, maybe one day. Would be nice to see. I had seen pics of PS1 & I gotta say, I HATE...HATE...the way they redrew the original group. Just didnt feel right. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif If anything, they shouldve included the original versions AND the new ones. Oh well. Im guessing the only way to buy it is online right? Ive NEVER seen this in stores.

Xx3of19xX
Jan 20, 2007, 04:20 PM
On 2007-01-17 07:31, Sinue_v2 wrote:

No.. that was Megiddo. It had more in common with the "Megid" of PS2 and PSIV. "Megid" of PSO was dark attribute, but really nothing more than a little purple fartball. Megid in PSU is similar to it - though now it's more of a "Gravity" based technique judging by the other techs in that family.

Megid & Megiddo also didn't have levels back then.

For the storyline it is the same spell. The Japanese spelling for both is Me-gi-do, it is just the romanization that came out differently in PS2/4/O/U and PS3 (when do is the last syllable, the the o is often silent, same with the u of ku, like So-ni-kku -> Sonic)

Kinako78
Jan 21, 2007, 09:09 AM
Ok, on the topic of Kireek, he sucks. He had a bad attitude and, on Ultimate, I did at least twice the amount of damage he did and I was at a much lower level.

Genobee
Jan 21, 2007, 09:10 PM
How was Kirrek cool? He was a purple Emo bot who was only good enough to be apointed by the hunters to shuffle around noobs? And even had the balls to tell me what to do in ultmate mode when I could easily 2 shot him. And his weapon sucked, they onlyr eason i had because I kileld him and took it off his corpse.

Sinue_v2
Jan 21, 2007, 10:00 PM
I heard about a Neithird awhile back & wondered what THAT was about.

Meh, NeiThird isn't cannon. She's a character that appeared in a few comics featured in S.P.E.C magazine along-side Tohru Yoshida, or "Yoshibon" as he's called. (And for some reason, he always has a picture of an eggplant over his face). So yeah.. she is pretty much fanfictiony. As for the Memorial Drama CD, I guess that's up to you weither or not you want to consider it canon to the storyline. It wasn't a game, after all, but it was an offical product. It did come out in the US, so if you go by Ripplingers "Two Phantasy Stars" theory - then it never existed in the US canon.

I had seen pics of PS1 & I gotta say, I HATE...HATE...the way they redrew the original group.

Noah and Arisa were redrawn alright, though yeah - I don't really care for the new Tryone or Myau. Still, at least they're not ports.

Im guessing the only way to buy it is online right? Ive NEVER seen this in stores.

Yeah, you'll have to import them from a store online most likely. You'll probably also need to modify your PS2 in some way so that you can play imports. I went with the flip-top lid, and it's worked out really well for me so far.

For the storyline it is the same spell. The Japanese spelling for both is Me-gi-do, it is just the romanization that came out differently in PS2/4/O/U and PS3

They're still different spells between PSO, PS, and PSU.. although PSU & PSO Megid's are similar in function. PS's Megid/Megiddo was a hatred based spell that consumed the soul of the caster and those around him and transformed it into explosive energy. PSO's Megid is simply a 1-hit kill Dark Spell - and PSU's differs from that, but only in the sence that it could be considered a "Gravity" spell.

VanHalen
Jan 22, 2007, 04:01 AM
On 2007-01-14 18:42, coolcat33333 wrote:

Kireek+Sue+Bernie>all npcs of pso

elly person

lol elly sucks

BigGoldRobot
Jan 22, 2007, 05:08 AM
Shino > Kireek

'nuff said

VanHalen
Jan 22, 2007, 05:19 AM
Bernie>All

and thats the truth

ShinMaruku
Jan 22, 2007, 10:20 AM
On 2007-01-18 15:43, BloodDragoon wrote:

On 2007-01-18 08:39, OdinTyler wrote:

3) Who are Zieg & Rose?

I believe Zieg and Rose were the 2 characters from Legend of Dragoon who for some reason were able to live alot longer than they should have. Been a really long time since I played that game.

BINGO! Zieg and Rose were effectivly immortal living for 10,000 years.

Rolf and his mates when you like Zeig and Rose byt going down and allowing people to blaze a path for themselves. Can also be said they lived. That's the thing about some Japanese stuff, it's up to you. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Weeaboolits
Jan 22, 2007, 11:14 AM
On 2007-01-14 16:00, Reigast wrote:
Kireek was a level million Cast, that hung around in the Forest. Thus he is Ftl.

Mome, now he's hardcore. A level 12 in mines with an autogun? He must rock.

I was level 20 in normal forest... I majorly over-estimated the dragon...

OdinTyler
Jan 23, 2007, 10:50 AM
Ugh, the remakes never came to the US? I thought they were going to? Dammit! I mean I know the stories & all, but, still! Oh well, guess when I can do so, I will. Any recommendations which site(s) may have?

ShinMaruku
Jan 23, 2007, 02:32 PM
Any of those import siters should have it. But as stated before they changed somethings to better show the view they are taking. But for the most part the end is intact. With PS2 the end is what you make of it. Not nessiarly they all die. Some might like that some may say BS but the others are so far off from it wehter they survived or died is irrelivant.

OnnaWren
Jan 23, 2007, 07:54 PM
AFAIK, Conspiracy Games went under, and no one has picked up the license since then. Cowards.

Sinue_v2
Jan 24, 2007, 12:03 AM
Not that it REALLY matters, as AFAIK Sega decided to publish the games locally themselves. The only one to make it out was the Sega Classics Collection. PS1 & PS2 were supposed to be similarly released - but as their own trilogy similar to Conspiracy Game's plan - but due to dissatisfaction with their handling of their franchise series - Sega dropped 3D Ages as a developer and brought the Sega Ages remakes inhouse. Since then the schedule has undergone substancial change, and PSIV is nowhere to be seen.

ShinMaruku
Jan 24, 2007, 12:06 AM
Must be the result fo some inane next gen plan they got.. <_< Or somthing for the triuverate...