PDA

View Full Version : trading guild wars gold for meseta

TeKneeK
Jan 14, 2007, 06:56 PM
I know that theres a pretty good chance that this doesn't belong here and i hope to the good lord that i dont get /ezbanned for this but apparently the trade forum forbids this so i guess i'll just put it here.

I've been playing PSU on xbox 360 for about 3 weeks now and have realized that i am literally handicapped when it comes to making meseta. I'm not sure if it's because i go through photon charges like water or what the deal is but i've decided it's time for a change.

Getting to the point, i've got about 400k on guild wars (which by the way i don't play anymore) that i can hopefully trade for PSU $$. I saw another topic somewhere a while back where the exchange rate was like 500k meseta for about 20k guild wars gold. Now in my honest opinion, i think meseta is a little more valuable than that; especially on the 360 servers. So, I'm only gonna ask 500k meseta for every 100k guild wars gold.

So if anyone is interested in this, lemme know so we can make arrangements. =)

chunk deuce

Dhylec
Jan 14, 2007, 07:19 PM
You are a bit late, there was a topic that matches your need earlier..
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=131371&forum=2&28

TeKneeK
Jan 14, 2007, 07:27 PM
Yup that would deffinatly be the topic i was talking about.

However, he's trading his meseta for guild wars gold, and on ps2/pc servers. I'm doing the opposite, only for the xbox 360 servers.

TeKneeK
Jan 15, 2007, 09:16 PM
Now i'm desperate

offering the whole 400k guild wars gold for only 700k meseta on xbox 360

TeKneeK
Jan 18, 2007, 09:58 PM
Damn I though the guild wars players around here would be eating this up. =(

Oh well.....i'll throw in a perfect zodiac longbow and a perfect celestial longbow on top of the 400k. Only gonna ask for 500k meseta now.