PDA

View Full Version : funny glitch

zanotam
Jan 15, 2007, 09:57 AM
when I logged in the where do you want to start thing asked if i wanted to start in Agata Islands: Egam but then when I entered area it called it Agata Islands: Sacred ground. Just something funny and the reason it calls it Egam instead of Sacred Grounds is if you try to go back the mission screen calls it Agata Islands: Egam for some odd reason.

Starfox1000
Jan 15, 2007, 10:44 AM
O_O wierd

JAFO22000
Jan 15, 2007, 10:53 AM
On the 360? Run a Mizuraki defense. When through, face the door to Onma and look to your left. The door which was previously red and locked is now open! No mission there, but check out the name of the area.

A2K
Jan 15, 2007, 11:06 AM
The full name is "Egam Sacred Grounds". The game is very inconsistent when it comes to abbreviating it.

Also, continuing JAFO22000's train of thought, the subway mission counter in Holtes West is now open as well, but like the Kego Clearing counter to Agata, there are no missions available yet there. The "exit" in the seabed plant base that was previously locked is now unlocked as well.

Golto
Jan 15, 2007, 11:55 AM
Could it be that they release a new mission on 1/19 as one of the 4 new sranks?

PMB960
Jan 15, 2007, 12:18 PM
I don't think one of the new mission will be an S rank but I assume those areas will be added very soon atleast within the next few updates.

Mewn
Jan 15, 2007, 12:32 PM
The temporary Seabed base (or whatever it's called - where you get Endrum and Lab missions) has a stupid name as well, when you talk to the CAST NPC to warp there from Holtes, it calls it 'dammy'.

Dunno if it got fixed.