PDA

View Full Version : Okay, That's It...! (PC/PS2)

Kismet
Jan 15, 2007, 01:40 PM
How do you get S-Rank on Bruce's Dungeon?!

My friends and I believe that you have to complete the mission with at least 16 mins still on the clock. Is this true? (We defeat ALL the monsters, btw.)

We're doing the C version of the mission, and there's 3 of us.

BLACKR0SE
Jan 15, 2007, 01:40 PM
1.Get more people.
2.Stop sucking.

vfloresjr24
Jan 15, 2007, 01:42 PM
wow thats harsh.

BLACKR0SE
Jan 15, 2007, 01:45 PM
Makes perfect sense. >:)

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 15, 2007, 01:51 PM
C rank you have to do within 7 minutes... so 18 minutes on the clock I believe. Idk, check the other PSU section, there is a Bruce's Dungeon Guide

THE JACKEL

Kismet
Jan 15, 2007, 01:58 PM
On 2007-01-15 10:51, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
C rank you have to do within 7 minutes... so 18 minutes on the clock I believe. Idk, check the other PSU section, there is a Bruce's Dungeon Guide

THE JACKEL

18 mins on the clock is impossible! O_O Not unless, you can one-shot KO everything. And come on guys, please don't be rude. I mean, I know I'M usually a bitch on these forums, but I'm serious for once. XD

We'd appreciate the help.

PALRAPPYS
Jan 15, 2007, 02:00 PM
We would've gotten an S... had 18:25 left on the clock... if it weren't for someone leaving behind 2 Vahras. >_>

BLACKR0SE
Jan 15, 2007, 02:01 PM
My team can one shot everything.http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Kismet
Jan 15, 2007, 02:02 PM
On 2007-01-15 11:01, BLACKR0SE wrote:
My team can one shot everything.http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

What lvls?

Esufer
Jan 15, 2007, 02:02 PM
On 2007-01-15 10:40, BLACKR0SE wrote:
1.Get more people.
2.Stop sucking.

I loled, then placed my bowel of icecream on my keyboard, and went to the toilet.

Well done sir.

BLACKR0SE
Jan 15, 2007, 02:03 PM
On 2007-01-15 11:02, Kismet wrote:

On 2007-01-15 11:01, BLACKR0SE wrote:

What lvls?

60+ per

Kismet
Jan 15, 2007, 02:04 PM
Ooooh~. *Nods* That makes sense. =D

vfloresjr24
Jan 15, 2007, 02:05 PM
On 2007-01-15, 11:01am Blackrose wrote:

My team can one shot everything. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Rubbing salt on open wounds I see. Good job.

Remedy
Jan 15, 2007, 02:05 PM
C: 7 minutes or under (18 minutes remaining)
B: 15 minutes or under (10 minutes remaining)
A: 20 minutes or under (5 minutes remaining)

Shiro_Ryuu
Jan 15, 2007, 02:10 PM
guess you'll need a groupf of maybe 4 lv 70 fortefighters or sometihng to spam renkai or using an axe, that may work.

medusae
Jan 15, 2007, 02:11 PM
In seriousness, more people would be a good bet.

Skids
Jan 15, 2007, 02:33 PM
To get S rank for Bruce's dungeon on c. It seems you need to be in a 5 party team that knows what their doing. Like they got their time perfectly. Also they make sure they don't mess up. Like making sure they take the correct warp. Also avoid treasure boxes that will take away from their time. Finally to be a high enough of a level which you kill in 1 or 2 hits. Sort of like the 1st Parum free mission in stoy mode. Where you have toget S under a minute 1:50. EVerything is easy but if you don't have the killing power its annoying.

Witchblade56
Jan 15, 2007, 03:15 PM
I kind of agree with having more people for a very major reason. theres a split that you do [bah i cant remember exactly] where one group goes to the right hand door and then i [solo] go down and burn the vahras down. By the time they are done with their excursion to get the key [my other two friends] im on the Vil De Bear with the 4 vahra.

The best time we got on that was 13.5 mins. Cant do it in less time unless youre higher level than the 33-36 we were. We all knew where to go. If one person grabbed something one of us would pick up the slack etc. Good team work seems to be a must as I got a message from panzer lastnight and I kinda had to lol >.>

So yeah get people that you know really well and burn it down http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

panzer_unit
Jan 15, 2007, 03:38 PM
What you need to do is sharpen your very worst pick-up group manners and kick them up to the next level in order to really get the full Panzer Team effect for Bruce's dungeon:

* Don't deviate from the complete mission gameplan you typed out in overlapping chat balloons while everyone was yelling OVER 9000 and trying to figure out what the panties look like under the swimsuit skirt. ProTip: it's not a thong :[
* Stand there yelling when someone goes the wrong way at a split. Doesn't matter if they're the only person headed towards a switch puzzle or the mission's hardest fight. They're not supposed to go there or it's not the right time for it so what they're doing doesn't matter anyway.
* If a door isn't open that should be, gently press your face against it and then start to run. Really get your legs spinning. After a couple minutes you can start asking your teammates where they are because they're not reading the plan you wrote on a post-it and stuck to the front of your TV. Spam it with some sad-face cut ins so the other guys are sure to notice and deal with you instead of the Bil they're up against.
* If you don't know which teleporter to take, guess and jump in there. If you made an embarassing mistake, don't tell anyone. Just run back and try the next one.
* Get into a fight about who gets to show off how elite they are on the DDR buttons for those four gates. If you go and start pressing buttons the other person will get off right away, right?
* After you fail, if you got to cake the blame and advice thick enough on the team's least experienced player they're sure to have a perfect run the next time.
* There's gotta be something in those boxes good enough to be worth taking your time to open them all and ninja every piece of loot. Maybe its a rare drop. Keep trying.
* If you feel like the group's going too slowly, take every opportunity to make sure everyone knows. Comparisons with another team you were on before are especially motivational, like when your SO is shouting someone else's name during sex.
* Remember to arm all those new photon arts! They came out at the same time as the new mission so obviously they're meant to be played as a set.
* It's okay to bring all those 8* Earth and Fire weapons you broke the bank buying for Lab and Miz S. Everyone will know you mean business.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: panzer_unit on 2007-01-15 13:29 ]</font>

Maridia
Jan 15, 2007, 03:44 PM
XDDD

Oh my god. I just spit my drink out laughing @_@

Reiichi
Jan 15, 2007, 03:56 PM
It really is about coordination more than killing speed when it comes to C since odds are you're probably strong enough to kill most things quickly.

Split your party into two groups and know what everyone should be doing. A few runs and you'll hopefully be able to figure out ways to make yourselves more efficient. Have one group stand by a door ready to go through while another group grabs the key for an example.

I was able to complete C with just over 18 minutes left with a group of 3 level 4x's. It would have been noticably faster if we had 4+ and not from the killing standpoint.

Witchblade56
Jan 15, 2007, 04:09 PM
LOLing again panzer...

Meh i wanted to know the details lastnight just out of curiousity when i got that tell back from you about drama but... wow that's pretty bad >_>

Our one dilemma involved each one of us trying the bloody porters and it cost us like 2 minutes on our time. We still got consistent A ranks on our level 33-36 alts. This is on the first try too having no frickin idea where to go. Additionally i think we did outstanding as a three man team.

Laranas
Jan 15, 2007, 04:11 PM
I've done several Bruce C runs where people didn't 1-shot everything and we always make it by 18:30. There was no one over Lv40 in the group and the lowest was Lv10, so there arent too many excuses.

panzer_unit
Jan 15, 2007, 04:27 PM
On 2007-01-15 13:11, Laranas wrote:
I've done several Bruce C runs where people didn't 1-shot everything and we always make it by 18:30. There was no one over Lv40 in the group and the lowest was Lv10, so there arent too many excuses.

I'm glad to see my words haven't fallen on deaf ears, and it's exciting to know that you can tell people how badly they fail at Bruce's Dungeon, even if they're not currently on your team!

O_o' man, this turns THE ENTIRE INTERNET into universe 02 Moatoob / simple mail / PSU party chat ...
@s91VEGETA WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT HIS POWER LEVEL?!?!
/altf4@sITS OVER NIIINE THOUSAAAAND

Witchblade56
Jan 15, 2007, 04:39 PM
I'd love to see this with 4 or even 5 people in our run. Im pretty positive that we would s rank it.

Now B rank is another situation. Havent done that yet with my fighgunner character yet.

AC9breaker
Jan 15, 2007, 04:50 PM
On 2007-01-15 12:38, panzer_unit wrote:
What you need to do is sharpen your very worst pick-up group manners and kick them up to the next level in order to really get the full Panzer Team effect for Bruce's dungeon:

* Don't deviate from the complete mission gameplan you typed out in overlapping chat balloons while everyone was yelling OVER 9000 and trying to figure out what the panties look like under the swimsuit skirt. ProTip: it's not a thong :[
* Stand there yelling when someone goes the wrong way at a split. Doesn't matter if they're the only person headed towards a switch puzzle or the mission's hardest fight. They're not supposed to go there or it's not the right time for it so what they're doing doesn't matter anyway.
* If a door isn't open that should be, gently press your face against it and then start to run. Really get your legs spinning. After a couple minutes you can start asking your teammates where they are because they're not reading the plan you wrote on a post-it and stuck to the front of your TV. Spam it with some sad-face cut ins so the other guys are sure to notice and deal with you instead of the Bil they're up against.
* If you don't know which teleporter to take, guess and jump in there. If you made an embarassing mistake, don't tell anyone. Just run back and try the next one.
* Get into a fight about who gets to show off how elite they are on the DDR buttons for those four gates. If you go and start pressing buttons the other person will get off right away, right?
* After you fail, if you got to cake the blame and advice thick enough on the team's least experienced player they're sure to have a perfect run the next time.
* There's gotta be something in those boxes good enough to be worth taking your time to open them all and ninja every piece of loot. Maybe its a rare drop. Keep trying.
* If you feel like the group's going too slowly, take every opportunity to make sure everyone knows. Comparisons with another team you were on before are especially motivational, like when your SO is shouting someone else's name during sex.
* Remember to arm all those new photon arts! They came out at the same time as the new mission so obviously they're meant to be played as a set.
* It's okay to bring all those 8* Earth and Fire weapons you broke the bank buying for Lab and Miz S. Everyone will know you mean business.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: panzer_unit on 2007-01-15 13:29 ]</font>

This calls for a jpeg!

http://www.apocalypse-tribe.com/ac9breaker/lmao.jpg

Kent
Jan 15, 2007, 07:13 PM
1.Get more people.
2.Stop sucking.

This has to be the correct answer. Really.

Jozon
Jan 15, 2007, 07:16 PM
On 2007-01-15 16:13, Kent wrote:

1.Get more people.
2.Stop sucking.

SolomonGrundy
Jan 15, 2007, 09:21 PM
I got an S rank on the A-rank Bruce's Dungeon at level 48, going solo.

*eyeroll*

Thrash777
Jan 15, 2007, 09:27 PM
lol, if u cant get 16 mins, u gonna hav a hard time tryin to S rank it at 18 mins! >_<

Warning
Jan 15, 2007, 09:55 PM
On 2007-01-15 12:38, panzer_unit wrote:

lmao'd

Kismet
Jan 16, 2007, 09:44 PM
On 2007-01-15 18:55, Warning wrote:
[quote]On 2007-01-15 12:38, panzer_unit wrote:

I don't get it. X3

Anyways, for anyone who gave a NICE, INTELLECTUAL, NON-JACKASS answer, thank you very much. Your input is appreciated.

(Btw, mostly for Kent in particular, my friend Melany said that most of you need to go stick your heads in your asses. But like I said, SHE said it, not me, and it's mostly directed at Kent. Since they have some past crap going on and all.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kismet on 2007-01-16 18:52 ]</font>

Sychosis
Jan 16, 2007, 09:50 PM

1.Get more people.
2.Stop sucking.

Kent
Jan 16, 2007, 09:52 PM
Hey, if you want to ignore the fact that you're probably just going to need more people, then by all means, have at it, and continue sucking/needing more people/whatever's preventing you from getting S-rank, all you want.

Otaku
Jan 16, 2007, 09:53 PM
1.Get more people.
2.Stop sucking.

i got nothing but damn i think ima have to use this one on friends lol =)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Otaku on 2007-01-16 18:57 ]</font>

Kismet
Jan 16, 2007, 10:01 PM
On 2007-01-16 18:52, Kent wrote:
Hey, if you want to ignore the fact that you're probably just going to need more people, then by all means, have at it, and continue sucking/needing more people/whatever's preventing you from getting S-rank, all you want.

No one's ignoring that fact. We have 5 people. (Well, it's not really 'me' persay, since no one's EVER the leader except her or that guy-girl. I just asked on the forums since she's too retarded to figure out answer on her own. People's output proves her assumptions are wrong.)

Sadly, she thinks her lvl 56 is supposed to pull a Superwoman. And I keep going like, your lvl's pretty damn low, considering. XP

Ronzeru
Jan 16, 2007, 10:03 PM
On 2007-01-16 18:50, Sychosis wrote:

1.Get more people.
2.Stop sucking.

Kismet
Jan 16, 2007, 10:04 PM
When will someone actually type something in that quote box. =P

Rashiid
Jan 16, 2007, 10:11 PM
XD!!!!!!!!

Rizen
Jan 16, 2007, 10:56 PM
My best time duo in C rank was 16 mins remaining. Pretty much we had to split up at the end part to do so.
My best time trio was 17 mins and 30 seconds (we messed up at the buttons). Same deal as above.

I did manage to pull an S rank with 4 people with 18 mins and 50 seconds (maybe better, cant remember best). Pretty much theres a few points where you can save time:
From the start have 3 people go right while 1 person waits at the door. The 3 people who goes right splits up by 2 people working together to get the key while 1 person kills the enemies. Once the key is gotten, the person by the door opens it and rushes ahead to wipe out the enemies in the next room ahead. Regardless of whether or not the enemies are killed, the two people who went to get the key rushes to help the person who went ahead while the other person catches up. Once the room is cleared have 1 or 2 people go down to the portal while 2 wait at the door. When he key is picked up the people at the door rush to the next part. (memory gets a bit fuzzy here) When you get to the stompers the people who are ahead go for the buttons while the people catching up get the key by the stompers. If all goes well you should have both keys quickly. Have someone by the door and open it quick and rush ahead. Clear that group and go to the next area. On the next area go through the door and kill that group. Once that group is clear have two people go wait by the gate while the two other people go to get the key. When the key is gotten the two people by the gate open and ignore the enemies that spawn. Step on the buttons accordingly and kill the enemies that spawn. They continue to rush as fast as possible killing all enemies in the next room. If all goes well, the enemies in the room will be clear by time the other two catch up. When you get to the last part, you can split up two ways: 3 People go straight (person with Bruce must go straight) and 1 person goes through the door (requires someone who can take down a leader and a group by themself, like a cast with a SUV) or split up in 2s. The people who go straight kill as quick as possible and the person with Bruce waits at the gate when the key is about to be drop. The rest is just rush to the end.

My version of Bruce quick and dirty http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif