PDA

View Full Version : I hate groups

g0r177az
Jan 15, 2007, 02:53 PM
This is a thread about how much i hate emos. If you have a problem with that then shut up. For the 3 people out there who don't know who emos are, they are people who wear plain black clothes and too tight of pants for themselves. They sometimes where makeup and travel in packs to the food court and hot topic at malls. They say they are expressing there hatred and sadness through there clothes, when they are just trying to be different. They whine about how "the world doesn't understand them" and "noone cares about my life". They sometimes cut themselves saying it "makes the pain go away" when all they are doing is trying to get attention. And they listen to the most horrible music ever. "Emo and Screamo" is not real music. It is just some guy yelling indistinctally. And then you have the "I am emo because I am creative" person. No, you are dumb and trying to fit in. If you are creative, you don't need to fit in crowds. That's the whole point of art, to think outside of the box and not fit in groups. Preps. These are the snobby stuck up people who think they are better than you because they think a moose or a seagull is cool. That means Abercrombie and Hollister for those who don't know that. First off, you don't need to spend $250 on a pair of jeans. You also need to realize that being popular is not what life is for. You will look back at life one day and regret that instead of caring for school you went to the dances and made sure you watched every word that you said so noone would spread rumors about you. If you don't like this thread, then you shouldn't have read this.

Nidramag
Jan 15, 2007, 02:56 PM
Prep=no brain=spend 200+ extra on a pair of flippin jeans

DizzyDi
Jan 15, 2007, 03:28 PM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a299/MixMasterMark/FKL%20STUFF/daisyman.jpg
wut?

Siertes
Jan 15, 2007, 03:33 PM
LOL@pic!!!

Bot-Bot
Jan 15, 2007, 03:36 PM