PDA

View Full Version : Can tecnics be sold and bought in player shops?

DLShAdOw
Jan 15, 2007, 04:06 PM
topic says it all.

Kirip-san
Jan 15, 2007, 04:11 PM
Think I've seen some, but no one really does it~nyo...

Zorafim
Jan 15, 2007, 04:18 PM
There's no real reason to do it. Techs are never found, and only bought in NPC shops. If somebody buys it from there, his only choice is to use it, drop it, store it, sell it for a smaller amount of money than he payed, or sell it for a larger amount of money than he payed (In which case nobody would buy it). Obviously, using it is the only sane answer.

That makes me wonder about the ultimate PAs, though. One would think that somebody with many S ranks under their belt can buy the PA disks and sell them for enormous amounts of money.

chaostroop
Jan 15, 2007, 04:25 PM
hemmmmm i found a tornato break on de ragan right next to release

zanotam
Jan 15, 2007, 04:40 PM
probably just a 1/9999 chance maybe?

JC10001
Jan 15, 2007, 05:30 PM
What about megid and stuff like that? When I buy it with the PA fragments will I be able to sell the disk?

VectormanX
Jan 15, 2007, 05:42 PM
Techs, bullets, and photon arts obtained through PA fragments cant be dropped, traded, or put into your shop for sale or display. Its for your account ONLY, like the PA frags themselves.

Ryna
Jan 15, 2007, 05:50 PM
You can buy normal NPC-store photon arts from player stores. However, there is often little incentive to do so. As has been mentioned by the previous posters, you'll often have to sell them at a loss. Still, I've seen a few Technics being sold for 66% of the store price (Gidiga at 8k).

Edman
Jan 15, 2007, 06:12 PM
I founda $1000 art for 500 once, I guess the guy accidentally bought the wrong one and needed to get rid of it.

And unless people know exactly what the ultimate PA's do in japan, my guess is that when you buy them, you automatically learn them so that you can't try and sell or drop them.