PDA

View Full Version : Being a Fighgunner at lvl 28..No A-ranks to equip T.T

Nukei
Jan 15, 2007, 04:48 PM
My alt. Just reached lvl 28 and cannot use any A-Ranks..Should I just switch back to ranger and lvl faster that way? Or should I stay fighgunner?

Brittaintrail
Jan 15, 2007, 04:51 PM
keep workig on your fighgunner. Can't you buy an A rank for your alt with your main?

Kirip-san
Jan 15, 2007, 04:51 PM
On 2007-01-15 13:48, Nukei wrote:
My alt. Just reached lvl 28 and cannot use any A-Ranks..Should I just switch back to ranger and lvl faster that way? Or should I stay fighgunner?

I'm a Newman Fighgunner and I had to resort to C ranks at that same level, but I made it ok~nyo.
It's your choice~nyo.
Also, grinded B ranks are usually better than A ranks~nyo.http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Reiichi
Jan 15, 2007, 04:53 PM
Even if you can't equip A ranks you might as well work towards leveling your figunner job anyways. That alone will improve your ATP and ATA towards equipping them at an earlier level.

There isn't much of a disadvantage towards switching to figunner at an earlier level than a later level. I'm not sure I understand what you mean by leveling faster as a ranger, unless you are doing most of your leveling solo with rifles.

zanotam
Jan 15, 2007, 05:15 PM
you think you got it bad lol WT got it worse at lvl 28 i DID get an A rank but it was a wand and well as much as i hated it WT is just a hunter with buffs and debuffs and resta basicaly T_T

imfanboy
Jan 15, 2007, 06:37 PM
I leveled up my figunner job as much as possible - When i hit Figunner 3 at level 37, I could equip Double Sabers as a female CAST.

And that was sweet.

You don't NEED bloody A-ranks to compete and be a good player. A-ranks come later. Just stick with your B-ranks and have fun.

Nani-chan
Jan 15, 2007, 07:13 PM
Sometimes grinding 6* is better (and 130k cheaper) anyways.. my 6* (4) earth spear does more damage than my 8* dark spear on lightning monsters for example.

Dante1
Jan 15, 2007, 07:52 PM
well you realy can't make tht an example because an earth is gonna do more to lightning anyway

-Ryuki-
Jan 15, 2007, 07:57 PM
On 2007-01-15 14:15, zanotam wrote:
you think you got it bad lol WT got it worse at lvl 28 i DID get an A rank but it was a wand and well as much as i hated it WT is just a hunter with buffs and debuffs and resta basicaly T_T

...Duh.

SolomonGrundy
Jan 15, 2007, 08:59 PM
um. I would nto be too said. I ahve had enough ATP for some time now to equip A-ranks.

too bad I cannot afford any.

NPCMook
Jan 15, 2007, 09:04 PM
I'm still using B weapons in A grade missions and I usually out-damage the others who use Evil Twins(A) and stuff... At least I will till they get level 30 twin freeze...

Shiro_Ryuu
Jan 15, 2007, 09:40 PM
even without A weapons, you can at least work on getting your melee photon arts to level 21.

Kaydin
Jan 15, 2007, 10:04 PM
My Beast Fighgunner is 25, still using the lowest B ranks. A buddy of mine is a Human Fighgunner, 32 right now. Still can't use any A ranks.

deedger
Jan 16, 2007, 02:21 AM
i am a lvl 42 fortegunner and i was still using a 2* handgunun till last night, so dont worry about it. if you make the game a job than it wont be fun anymore!!!

Vhex
Jan 16, 2007, 08:58 AM
Be patient, you'll get to equip A ranks soon enough. Leveling-wise, I think it is a good idea to max out the sub-jobs at low levels because they are much faster to level and stat-wise on par with the experts. Additionally, you can switch back whenever you want, you can do that when you meet the requirements.

Reginaldo
Jan 16, 2007, 11:35 AM
When I was level 28, Moatoob wasn't even available yet...

Keep working on the skills you're going to use as a Fighgunner though. You'll be able to equip A ranks soon enough. Unless you prefer their sexy looks (9* spears FTW!), just stick with grinded 6* weapons anyway.

Merumeru
Jan 16, 2007, 12:15 PM
On 2007-01-15 13:48, Nukei wrote:

XD welcome to a taste of what its like to be a low level Protranser XP eh just grind up whatever weapons u have the ability to use and roll with them while you get some more exp and mp

Witchblade56
Jan 16, 2007, 12:37 PM
As Newman guntecher i can equip the high end rank B wands on her so i ground those up.

Im in love with my fans though so i havent ground any single pistols.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Witchblade56 on 2007-01-16 09:45 ]</font>