PDA

View Full Version : Damu-

Kimil
Jan 15, 2007, 08:21 PM
Okay, I noticed a lot of Wartechers were using this attack spell. Is it worth buying? Does it rely a lot on TP like other Attack Spells? or is it more like the support techs that don't rely on TP for anything but want wands you can use?
So Far I usually Use these Spells: (those in bracets are secondary, not always on)
Wand 1: Resta17/Reverser18/(Diga3)
Wand 2: Zalure4/Zondeel2/(Jellen4)
(Wand 3): Shifta5/Zondial3/ (Deband4/Retier2)

Diga is my Only Attack spell, and I ONLY use it in Lab on the Bess if there's not ForteForces or Newman/Human Wartechers (my WT is a fembeast, so my Attack Spells are weak)

Should I buy a Damu Spell?

Gojin
Jan 15, 2007, 08:31 PM
you shouldnt have posted this, now the foretecher elists will come in and be like "Wartecher fails at everything you suck for playing one" then they'll tell you how Damu spells are only good at lvl 21+ and should only be used with rods which wartechers cant use, so they'll say you fail, even though foretechers get one hitted alot, but some say they're good enough to dodge EVERYTHING cause they're super elite fortechers!

SolomonGrundy
Jan 15, 2007, 08:34 PM
Damubarta is great becasue it freezes, pushes enemies away AND hit's multiple times.

It's great at level11+, it's horrifying at level 21+
must have in any area where there are fire creatures.

I would retool your palette a bit maybe. I'm wondering if as a beast, there is a need for shifta. If you were looking for other techs, this is a good place to start. the Zodial/Zodeel is a great idea though, as the female beasties struggle to hit. Nicely done!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SolomonGrundy on 2007-01-15 17:36 ]</font>

Remedy
Jan 15, 2007, 08:35 PM
Damubarta is absolutely amazing, and I would recommend it to ANYONE who can get it to 11+ and likes to nuke things.

Kaydin
Jan 15, 2007, 09:42 PM
My Dambarta isn't quite level 11 yet, but I use it anytime theres fire enemies. Once the hunters to get the monster's attention, get behind it and freeze away!

Kupi
Jan 15, 2007, 11:15 PM
Actually, Dam-techs make a really good fit for a Wartecher. Wartechers are way, way sturdier than Fortetechers, so the inevitable slap across the face for getting so close won't hurt you as badly. Plus, Dam-techs tend to be extremely cost-efficient, since you can abort mid-cast if you miss without losing a lot of PP. I'd say that if you want an attack tech as a Wartecher, Dam is the way to go.

MayLee
Jan 15, 2007, 11:17 PM
On 2007-01-15 17:31, Gojin wrote:
you shouldnt have posted this, now the foretecher elists will come in and be like "Wartecher fails at everything you suck for playing one" then they'll tell you how Damu spells are only good at lvl 21+ and should only be used with rods which wartechers cant use, so they'll say you fail, even though foretechers get one hitted alot, but some say they're good enough to dodge EVERYTHING cause they're super elite fortechers!

There is no need, you already explained it.

Tahldon
Jan 15, 2007, 11:22 PM
On 2007-01-15 20:17, MayLee wrote:
[quote]On 2007-01-15 17:31, Gojin wrote:

There is no need, you already explained it.

[/quote

And rather well at that o.o

Tra
Jan 16, 2007, 02:37 AM
On 2007-01-15 17:31, Gojin wrote:

Couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks.