PDA

View Full Version : S rank jp weapons?

natewifi
Jan 15, 2007, 09:28 PM
Any importers of the JP ver. have pics of S rank weapons, or any type of idea of how many there are?
(from what I have seen so far there is not many and I want to be sure if there is going to be alot more)

warning: there could be spoilers

Umberger
Jan 15, 2007, 09:32 PM
http://www.gfxevolution.com/uploads/psu/

All the dual weapons have single variations as far as I know (Twin Handguns/Handguns, etc). Also, the black versions of the weapons are the weapon, but with Kubara Wood substituted into the board.

Edman
Jan 15, 2007, 09:37 PM
There better be more than those. PSO had at least twice as many for each type, not to mention all of the "joke" weapons like the crazy tune or the frying pan.

Besides, the description boxes in PSU have enough room for at least 14 or 15 stars, so hopefully they add them eventually.

Umberger
Jan 15, 2007, 09:48 PM
On 2007-01-15 18:37, Edman wrote:
Besides, the description boxes in PSU have enough room for at least 14 or 15 stars, so hopefully they add them eventually.

So far, no one's found anything above 12*, even for synthing (Neptuline is the 12* synth mat for those wondering), but it's possible to do that with the expansion pack.

natewifi
Jan 15, 2007, 10:37 PM
yeah, i've seen those a little while back but is there going to be more rares from the same manufacturer thingy that has the same star rarity but is a different weapon?

Kelevra
Jan 16, 2007, 12:08 PM
There better be more than those. PSO had at least twice as many for each type, not to mention all of the "joke" weapons like the crazy tune or the frying pan.

NO Kidding, i am already kinda pissed that ST is being lazy and selling us a partial game that we cant enjoy all of. Rather than actually updating it and having to do further work on there product. I AM ETERNALLY PEEVED at the fact i paid for part of a game..... and now i am paying to wait for the rest of it to come out. SONIC TEAM!!!! YOUR ON WARNING!!!

MomoHana
Jan 16, 2007, 12:36 PM
Also Bukra will not only ve in FAMITSU...

:3