PDA

View Full Version : A Petition for Nanoblast Customization

Liyon
Jan 16, 2007, 09:36 AM
You know I've been playing this game for a while now and I just hate that Nanoblast bodys don't have customization. Would it be cool like instead of being all bulky and stuff that you can slim it down and make hair changes? Not just on top of the head but also for the whole body as well. Like how CAST have parts beasts will have cuts. Change the position of your blast badge to either on your waist, forehead (some people might like that), your back or even your leg. And also the BIGGEST thing that'll make it more fun is different fighting styles. Instead of everyone doing the same beast M and F combos. Like some could have 4 hits and be really strong or 6 hits and be quick as hell. You know kinda mix it up a bit and maybe even bring some more player skill into play. Last but not least we could go into face customization instead of the whole Females look like kittys and Males look like sumo wrestlers. What if we fit in different noses or do the whole eye and proportion thing; as well as use the ears that your normal form has and make your face look as mean or as docile as your want it? I think it'll increase the popularity of beast despite their low stats as far as RNG and TECHs go. And for gods sake SEGA make more hair styles I'M TIRED OF EVERYONE HAVING MY FUCKING HAIR CUT!!!

SO lets get a petition started http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Omega_Weltall
Jan 16, 2007, 10:22 AM
Not gonna happen, not in this version anyay. Maybe in the expansion. One can only hope though

MomoHana
Jan 16, 2007, 10:32 AM
A Petition would be useless for PSU at it's current state. Like Omega said pOSSIBLE for expansion. Doubt it.

Magician
Jan 16, 2007, 10:48 AM
Meh, I want custom clothing more than a custom nanoblast.

Yuicihi
Jan 16, 2007, 11:03 AM
On 2007-01-16 07:48, Magician wrote:
Meh, I want custom clothing more than a custom nanoblast.

No. That would be abused so fast, it's not even funny.

MayLee
Jan 16, 2007, 12:57 PM
I just ant Sega to fix the hacking. :|

Vhex
Jan 16, 2007, 02:21 PM
Are you implying my Nanoblast, isn't sexy?

Nanoblasts don't need to be customized, we transform to wreck shit, not to look like models. =P

BoxerMcBoxe
Jan 16, 2007, 04:21 PM
What are you talking about, I transform to be a model,
"Hey Boxer, go kill that De Ragan."
"Can't you see I'm posing, Rawr!"

That would be jokes.
Is he serious?

Vergil_Sparda
Jan 16, 2007, 04:43 PM
Your idea sounds swell to me but I highly doubt sega will makes changes to the NB, even with alot of signatures.

If anything I'll be happy if sega puts new blast badges for sell, because atm I dont think we're getting anymore http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Akaimizu
Jan 16, 2007, 04:48 PM
I kind of like the Nanoblasts just the way they are. Mainly because it's so *animalistic*. With customization you kind of ruin the whole *wild* effect a nanoblast has. In that form, they are as wild as nature's animals are. Like a beast in the wild. I rather enjoy that.

I'm sure Magician wouldn't argue when I say how cool he looks in Nanoblast form. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Kaydin
Jan 16, 2007, 04:54 PM
I would love to see customizeable nanoblasts. It kinda gets old seeing them all the same.

I was acutally hoping that the blasts would depend on the character's appearance. A slim char would have a slim blast form, more muscular chars would have a burly form. The colors would go off the char's skin/hair colors, and the hair length off the char's hair length.

My beast is pretty slim and blonde. I was rather shocked to see him transform into a massive pink/red thing.

Kelevra
Jan 16, 2007, 04:57 PM
Not gonna happen, not in this version anyay. Maybe in the expansion. One can only hope though

Yeah prolly right...Go buy the expansion when it comes out... Than let sega milk you for 15 a month.... so you wait 3 months for your 3 new customizable options.... thats a good IDEA!!!

pineapple
Jan 16, 2007, 05:14 PM
On 2007-01-16 13:57, Kelevra wrote:

Yeah prolly right...Go buy the expansion when it comes out... Than let sega milk you for 15 a month.... so you wait 3 months for your 3 new customizable options.... thats a good IDEA!!!

The PS2 HDD isn't supported, so there aren't going to be any actual patches like nanoblast customization would require.

Pentence
Jan 16, 2007, 08:02 PM
I just want facial expressions in nano form.I would LOVE to see a confused nanoed beasts face.

XCOPY
Jan 16, 2007, 08:30 PM
I was also hoping it would depend on character appearance. I still prefer the beasts to be naturally all bulked up to extreme levels like the Hulk,(a "slim beast" doesn't make much sense to me) but it would be nice if the hair and skin color were dependent on what he looks like in normal form....and of course *that* would be better if Sega actually let us have full color control of the skin tone...(hmm...a black, tan white, or slightly pale white person as choices? Ohhhh SO much freedom there, Sega. Thanks. This was overflowing with sarcasm in case it didn't hit you over the head enough.)

DONTOSE
Jan 16, 2007, 08:44 PM
I think it would be cool if there was different levels of nano blast like the first level would be called nano blast then there would be a 2nd level called giga blast then hyper blast and each level would look and become more powerful then the last beast form.

XCOPY
Jan 16, 2007, 09:03 PM
also...

Different moves would probably be too risky in terms of balance though. That introduces an extra layer of character depth and difference, which in turn increases the chances that one particular form becomes the clear and only logical choice....and the others become pointless and "just for fun". The balance now between the forms is fairly reasonable, even though in my opinion...Power and Defense are the best.

*how 'bout a dash move? That would add to the moveset, and not upset the balance if all forms can do it. This would not only look awesome...it would help when there are monsters that can move away rather quickly....like that big mech boss at Moatoob. Well, mostly...I'd just like it because it looks cool....tear up some enemies here, then dash over to the next group, dash away, etc.

Kent
Jan 16, 2007, 09:24 PM
Not going to happen. It's actually not possible, unless they make an expansion.

That, and petitions never work, anyway. Most likely, the most you'll see on this front would be... A couple new colors to choose from.