PDA

View Full Version : Couple questions regarding partner cards.

MayLee
Jan 16, 2007, 02:07 PM
Okay this has been bugging me for a while and stuff and I've gotten two different answers.

1. How many people CAN you add onto your partner Card list before it tells you to remove people?

2. When you are on your alt don't you share the same partner card with your main character?

3. If so, is it possible to bring your other character's PM into battle instead of your main's PM?

I could have sworn someone here had a GH 430 In our mission but when I gone ito their room there was a GH 410 sitting there so I'm curious..or delerious.. o.O

Sekani
Jan 16, 2007, 02:10 PM
1. Something like three pages....

2. Yes

3. Not to my knowledge

4. Yes. Yes you are.

MayLee
Jan 16, 2007, 02:11 PM
On 2007-01-16 11:10, Sekani wrote:

4. Yes. Yes you are.

Meanie. >__<

Retsuya
Jan 16, 2007, 02:12 PM
you do share partner cards that you recieved when you where using your main character. but for some reason you cant get NPC chacters on your sub character.
this keep on bothering me since me and my brother plays in my acount with 3 characters.

Kent
Jan 16, 2007, 02:31 PM
That's because NPC partner cards are tied to your character, whereas PC partner cards are tied to your account.

DarkEliteRico
Jan 16, 2007, 02:34 PM

2. Yes

3. Not to my knowledge

4. Yes. Yes you are.

I believe it's actually 5 pages

If it was me and my PM's MayLee sorry, my 440 is on my char and the 410 is on my wifes.

MayLee
Jan 16, 2007, 02:35 PM
That sucks

DarkEliteRico
Jan 16, 2007, 02:36 PM
I feel like a run or two, you down ma'am?

MayLee
Jan 16, 2007, 02:36 PM
On 2007-01-16 11:34, DarkEliteRico wrote:

2. Yes

3. Not to my knowledge

4. Yes. Yes you are.

I believe it's actually 5 pages

If it was me and my PM's MayLee sorry, my 440 is on my char and the 410 is on my wifes.

Ahhhh. I see. Oy..The confusion last night. >_<

MayLee
Jan 16, 2007, 02:37 PM
On 2007-01-16 11:36, DarkEliteRico wrote:
I feel like a run or two, you down ma'am?

I don't think I'll be able to make it. ;_;

DarkEliteRico
Jan 16, 2007, 02:40 PM
no prob, i just made some cookies. I'll be on to lvl my wifes fortefighter later tonight, i need the income her char can generate from missions.

Ryoten
Jan 16, 2007, 02:40 PM
Wait, you can hold more than 5 pages of Partner Cards. I just started on my 6th page. O.o

MayLee
Jan 16, 2007, 02:44 PM
Ryoten: That's good, right?

DarkElite: I'll try and see if I can get on. I'm still kinda feel bad that I couldn't party up with a good person I met a week ago, though.

Haven't had time to. *sigh*

Ryoten
Jan 16, 2007, 02:50 PM
lol. Don't worry. Some of these ppl partner cards I have don't even play anymore. Delete!!!

MayLee
Jan 16, 2007, 02:52 PM
Yeah, speaking of which..Has anyone seen eeKa lately?

Rashiid
Jan 16, 2007, 02:57 PM
u can have 5 rows of ppl, and like 1 or 2 on the 6th one, then cant have no mores

i h8 when i delete sumones that i think never gets on anymore, then i get a message from them saying 'hey remember me?' >.>

DarkEliteRico
Jan 16, 2007, 02:58 PM
no ma'am sure haven't

bradsta6508
Jan 16, 2007, 03:01 PM
questions:
1. how do i get my pm into battle with me?
2. what does gh450 mean?
3. while in battle with your pm, do you actually see it?
4. what does it do?
5. and why arent there mags in this game, like pso?

Rashiid
Jan 16, 2007, 03:02 PM
1) u get there card when they fully evolve [lvl 80]
2) its a certain version of the fully evolved PM
3) yes, u see it, its like ur personal NPC
4) depending on what model u have, it attacks enemys
5) idk, never had PSO

Ryoten
Jan 16, 2007, 03:04 PM
I can fill you in on mags. Mags follow you around &, if eveloped a little, will give you a Photon Blast. *Everyone has one or three.*

MayLee
Jan 16, 2007, 03:05 PM
On 2007-01-16 12:01, bradsta6508 wrote:
questions:
1. how do i get my pm into battle with me?
2. what does gh450 mean?
3. while in battle with your pm, do you actually see it?
4. what does it do?
5. and why arent there mags in this game, like pso?

1. You must get it to level 80 and it will give you it's card.
2. It's just a type of model. a 450 Series is a force PM
3. Yes.
4. Kicks ass like there is no tomorrow..also..They are chatty.
5. PMs replace mags.

Akaimizu
Jan 16, 2007, 03:08 PM
And PMs actually get better then more you use them. They have a battle-level which is supposed to improve their AI and make them more battle active, the higher they go.

Now to increase the battle stats of a PM, you have to have them with you the entire mission until the end. At the end, if they are there, you can get up to 1/4th the exp added to your PM for the next level (on an S ranking). So it'll be four S-ranking missions complete to raise it one battle level. They max at 100 battle levels.

Also, the difficulty has nothing to do with helping your PM raise battle levels faster, it is strictly on rank. So the best thing to do, for the fastest speed, is to do C-class levels and simply S-rank them with your PM.

Though it might be my imagination, it almost seems like your PM talks less with a high battle ranking. But it could be my imagination when travelling with Magician's PM. I was thinking it was because she was maturing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-01-16 12:09 ]</font>

DarkEliteRico
Jan 16, 2007, 03:11 PM
On 2007-01-16 12:08, Akaimizu wrote:
And PMs actually get better then more you use them. They have a battle-level which is supposed to improve their AI and make them more battle active, the higher they go.

Now to increase the battle stats of a PM, you have to have them with you the entire mission until the end. At the end, if they are there, you can get up to 1/4th the exp added to your PM for the next level (on an S ranking). So it'll be four S-ranking missions complete to raise it one battle level. They max at 100 battle levels.

Also, the difficulty has nothing to do with helping your PM raise battle levels faster, it is strictly on rank. So the best thing to do, for the fastest speed, is to do C-class levels and simply S-rank them with your PM.

Though it might be my imagination, it almost seems like your PM talks less with a high battle ranking. But it could be my imagination when travelling with Magician's PM. I was thinking it was because she was maturing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-01-16 12:09 ]</font>

That i didn't know, time to pull out the PM's and level those dumb broads up a bit. Solo B runs so it's not too easy for me sound like a plan

MayLee
Jan 16, 2007, 03:14 PM
I didn't know Magician had a PM already..

Akaimizu
Jan 16, 2007, 03:17 PM
Magician had a PM for a very very long time now. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif He had his well before the first update we received.

MayLee
Jan 16, 2007, 03:18 PM
That Magician needs to give me advice. I'm still on level 40. =(

Akaimizu
Jan 16, 2007, 03:20 PM
Level 45 here, but my reasons for it are accounted for. It's basically the amount of Tech I'm pumping into it that's slowing it down, for me. Pushing technique up is a very expensive endeavor. He has a 410, and technically, you could also have a 410 as well. They're super easy to raise and you spend very little money for it. As a force, all those mates and other liquid quick-fix jobbies could be fed to your PM constantly. You'd get a 410 in not too long and hardly spend a meseta.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-01-16 12:21 ]</font>

MayLee
Jan 16, 2007, 03:22 PM
On 2007-01-16 12:20, Akaimizu wrote:
Level 45 here, but my reasons for it are accounted for. It's basically the amount of Tech I'm pumping into it that's slowing it down, for me. Pushing technique up is a very expensive endeavor.

I'm TRYING to get a 420..That means her strking CAN'T be avove 30 which means I have to focus on her tech.. *sniff* I am debating on wather or not to beed her Resta, Diga, Reverser or some buff tech. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Akaimizu
Jan 16, 2007, 03:26 PM
So far, the cheapest method is to use the cheapest one-star tech boards bought from the shop. Feeding them Foie or Barta, or something. The higher techs cost too much per Tech gain and thus you'll lose money on it.

The bad thing is, you wont find better from the player stores, currently. So yes, it can be costly just to bring up tech a few levels. If you don't care about tech and want to raise something else in exchange for Striking. (Without using some dummy character idea) The Ranged isn't too bad in raising for cheap, as well. Cheaper than tech. Just be careful because unless you have the Blue/Green Dragon form, you might get yourself a 430 instead.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-01-16 12:28 ]</font>

Magician
Jan 16, 2007, 03:27 PM
Yeah, I had a level 80 PM within a week of the games release. I then used a PM zero device when it became available and built pure striking PM. Took another five-six days and a couple hundred thousand meseta buying all those 2*-3* weapons though, as opposed to my first PM which was entirely free.

Advice, MayLee? You're a vet, what could I possibly give you advice on?
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

MayLee
Jan 16, 2007, 03:56 PM
On 2007-01-16 12:27, Magician wrote:
Yeah, I had a level 80 PM within a week of the games release. I then used a PM zero device when it became available and built pure striking PM. Took another five-six days and a couple hundred thousand meseta buying all those 2*-3* weapons though, as opposed to my first PM which was entirely free.

Advice, MayLee? You're a vet, what could I possibly give you advice on?
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

But it's so frustrating. I get so emotional when feeding it. >___<

initial_J
Jan 16, 2007, 05:06 PM
Got a question. When you change the comment on your card will it update for all the people that already have your card?

Akaimizu
Jan 16, 2007, 05:09 PM
I believe it should. You start with nothing, but (for example) if everybody checks mine now, it should have a bit of talk about the Nbareh Circus. I've seen it change for others in my Friends list, as well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-01-16 14:10 ]</font>

ChocoboChad
Jan 16, 2007, 05:37 PM
Okay, here's what I know. I've asked this question before, and now, I have experience.

You can have 5 pages of Partner Cards EXCLUDING NPC's. The NPC's will be on a sixth page, but real people only get 5 pages. There are 40 people on each page, so 40x5=200. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

You do share partner cards with your alternate character, as long as they are on the same account, however, NPC's/Partner Machinery are character exclusive

It does not prompt you to delete anyone when you receive another card, so if you accept a card when your list is full, you won't get it.
Solution:
-Delete someone before you go to accept the card.
-Ask for a re-send. :/

When you update your card, it will not update for others. You have to resend for the update, and the receiver will be updated.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ChocoboChad on 2007-01-16 14:39 ]</font>

initial_J
Jan 16, 2007, 06:02 PM
I wish they would autoupdate. Thanks for the info.