PDA

View Full Version : Trading 9 Star Weapons for Photons

Tanizaki
Jan 16, 2007, 05:18 PM
That's right. Well, my account is good until may since i bought the 6 month deal. I've got a 100 Striking PM on one char and a 97 Armor on another. I'll tell you what. Bring me all the materials for a weap and i'll run it though my PM free. I'll supply the board if it's striking.

If you bring me 20 Elemental Photons of the same type (not light or dark) and i'll just give you any 9 star weapon of your choice from what i have in stock. Mind you, if the success rate is less i'll have to charge a little more. (I'm looking for enough photons for at least 1 success making another one of the same item. Lets work this hacking/meseta buying out of the system.

Btw, again, people are trying to take advantage of a generous thing. Instead of making demands at me, try being generous or appreciative in return. Thank you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tanizaki on 2007-01-17 07:04 ]</font>

Pakwan
Jan 16, 2007, 05:55 PM
How about specifying a number of photons....for an armor of my choosing? (hint, hint...)

And when you say 9* weps...do you mean any class of weps? An inquiring Fortegunner and a similarly inclined Fortetecher want to know.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pakwan on 2007-01-16 14:56 ]</font>

Tanizaki
Jan 16, 2007, 05:59 PM
Well, I'll have to see about the armor since it's a terrible success rate compared to the weapons. As for the weapons themselves, any 9* melee weapon that i have in stock (trying to make all of them) I should have nightwalkers soon.

Pakwan
Jan 17, 2007, 12:11 AM
Thanks for the reply. It wouldn't necessarily be a 9* armor. It's just that I don't have the open character slot to raise an armor PM without spending the meseta I've earmarked for raising my tech PM.

Also...ah well, it was implied in your post that you wouldn't have the ability to make high-ranking guns, rods, or wands, but I thought I'd ask. I may take you up on your offer of a melee weapon or two, though. Check PMs, please.

SabZero
Jan 17, 2007, 08:46 AM
You don't state it, but I assume PC/PS2?

Hotashi
Jan 17, 2007, 09:08 AM
Get me a Caliburn, good percentage, and I'll get your photons.

Tanizaki
Jan 17, 2007, 10:05 AM
yes, PS2/PC. Also, for caliburns i'm going to need 25 Ice photons to make. Their success rate is lower and i need to make myself an ice one >.>

Dhylec
Jan 17, 2007, 10:43 AM
Hm interesting trade. Since my PM is no where ready to synth anything good, I think this can be a pretty nice alternative.

Tanizaki
Jan 17, 2007, 11:26 AM
It's actually costing me money to do it. But i'm trying to weed out the people who hacked meseta in favor of the people who play legit. In the process, i'll bring more weapons into the market and hopefully kill some of those 2 million meseta weapon shops. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Kelevra
Jan 17, 2007, 12:58 PM
On 2007-01-17 08:26, Tanizaki wrote:
It's actually costing me money to do it. But i'm trying to weed out the people who hacked meseta in favor of the people who play legit. In the process, i'll bring more weapons into the market and hopefully kill some of those 2 million meseta weapon shops. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I find your cause very admurable. I would like a 9* Spear and a 9* one saber GRM or tanora pref. The photons are your choice i will have them for you. Thank you for your assistance and your form of justice (Economical). http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

DummieAcount
Jan 19, 2007, 05:19 PM
what could i get for di photons?

Remedy
Jan 20, 2007, 07:12 AM
If I get you a sizable number of Ray-Photons (like 40+), could I waggle a Light Yamata-senba out of you? :3

Cheeseycake
Jan 25, 2007, 03:27 PM
What can I get with zon-photon or ray-photon?

Tanizaki
Jan 26, 2007, 09:58 AM
for those of you who dont know, i was bombed. I can't really make anythign new atm.

Flwl3ssCowboy
Jan 26, 2007, 10:34 AM
DUDE, sh*t man that sucks! Looks like some people can't stand the fact you're trying to fix things 'round here

If you're not already doing so, might I recommend Fruit Juices and buying the 350m Melee weapons? ;o

Tanizaki
Jan 26, 2007, 01:13 PM
Well it gets worse than the PM being bombed. luckily i didn't have my entire savings on that character. it turns out i've still got some of the weapons, etc that i already made. I'll try and get an inventory up later