PDA

View Full Version : Loli Robot Get! [And other stupid questions]

Sethimothy
Jan 16, 2007, 06:39 PM
Hello all. I had to take a break from the game but I've jumped back into things. My main character is doing acceptable; he'd be doing much better if he had 3s armor or better. I have failed 5 times in creating different shadow armor of the 3s variety. I've tried searching the shops for specific armor, but I can't limit search of armor to those that are attuned to the dark element and no one advertises such armor in their advertisements. Any suggestions?

I originally was planning on taking my character Wartecher, before realizing that Force just isn't my thing. Currently, I've been running around with:

Double Dagger
Handgun and Dagger
Spear

Any ideas of what other classes I might want to try?

I also just started up a CAST, which is this small robot girl the likes of which I've yet to see. Seriously, her rifle is about the size she is. It amuses me. I was wondering where my best bet for getting a hold of a 1s-2s spear and/or a board to make one for this character would be? Also, how feasable would it be to grab a rifle and a shotgun as well as keeping a melee weapon like a spear as a CAST?

I really need to get my Human character higher level, but he keeps getting his ass kicked. I may try to do something unusual, like trying a new style of weapon. I've been considering trying claws, although I'm not qualified for any of the advanced classes that use them yet (only having Hunter to level 4.)

Is there a way on the keyboard to zoom in or out (besides the shift key for camera movement with the arrow keys?) If so, what is it?

Thanks again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sethimothy on 2007-01-16 15:39 ]</font>

chaostroop
Jan 16, 2007, 07:24 PM
get a double saber http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

VanHalen
Jan 16, 2007, 08:29 PM
get the axe

bob02
Jan 16, 2007, 08:31 PM
claw

Zorafim
Jan 16, 2007, 10:38 PM
Get the double saber and the axe.

Pikadrew
Jan 16, 2007, 10:59 PM
On 2007-01-16 19:38, Zorafim wrote: