PDA

View Full Version : Human Males finally get Luck+3!!!

Siertes
Jan 17, 2007, 01:31 AM
It's been a long time coming. I haven't had luck 3 since getting this game. Strangely enough, the last time we had luck 3 was my birthday.

I wonder what I shall do for my first luck 3 day. Probably solo here and there...

Fran
Jan 17, 2007, 01:33 AM
Solo Omna A, get a super awesome Unit, and sell it for a super high price =). Or try your luck at LLS/FFFS and hope for a Crea Doubles drop. And take this oppurtunity to grind some weapons to +10 or something.

Edman
Jan 17, 2007, 01:37 AM
I hear that. I'm pretty sure we've had 3* the least, tied with Male casts. And im talking 3 times in the US to female newman's 8 or 9.

Siertes
Jan 17, 2007, 01:39 AM
W-W-W-W-WEAPON BREAKER!!!!

The hell if I'll grind anything. I have the worst grinding luck and I don't think +3 will make much of a difference. 90% of my breaks occurred on Very High. Unless someone bestows upon me a plethora of haxeta I'm not wasting my money.

Hmm about Onma A though...If I do happen to get the Quick unit then I'll probably give it away for free.

huntlyon
Jan 17, 2007, 01:43 AM
woot... I'm sitting on some 8/9 B grinders

Laranas
Jan 17, 2007, 02:01 AM
It's been good for me. Caseals had 3 luck yesterday (thats my alt), then Newms today (another char), and human males tomorrow (my main!)!

nooblet
Jan 17, 2007, 02:02 AM
dont you get "no chance of failure" at lvl 3 luck for the first grind?

VanHalen
Jan 17, 2007, 02:04 AM
i got no chance of fail a lvl 0 luck i was hoping i'd get no chance of failure today http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

ShadowDragon28
Jan 17, 2007, 02:26 AM
About time.. i think it was Thanksgiving when male humans last had 3 luck.

I hope some players I know will help me hunt for Crea Doubles board or something.

MontyNice
Jan 17, 2007, 02:43 AM
Yea it is about time...

But I will be trying to get that Power Charge and probably that Crea Double [b]

MaximusLight
Jan 17, 2007, 03:07 AM
*DANCES

Thank you Luck!

EJ
Jan 17, 2007, 03:12 AM
I shall take advantage of your luck MAx!! wahahaha

rena-ko
Jan 17, 2007, 03:31 AM
3 luck means if you grind a C rank, your first two grinds are ensured (well, taking that one very rare chance it might break out of account).

i would suggest against trying to grind anything higher than 7, even that is risky.
unless of course you have a few million to blow on stuff, that is.

imfanboy
Jan 17, 2007, 05:10 AM
And in other news, Satan just purchased ice skates....

Heh. Have fun you guys. 3 luck is great... I should know.

Shiro_Ryuu
Jan 17, 2007, 08:32 AM
man, this is totally awesome. male humans hardly ever get any luck.

Ryo_Hayasa
Jan 17, 2007, 10:13 AM
So yeah, i just broke my Falchion grinding it to 5 with a 8+ Grinder. And broke my Ryo-Ban-Slasha Grinding it to...guess what? 4.

Ugh...ugh ugh ugh ugh. I think i'm going to give up grinding in general.

Remedy
Jan 17, 2007, 10:17 AM
Snapped an Alteric going from 6->7. Oh well, I have my Hanmateric, so it was expendible. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Maridia
Jan 17, 2007, 10:21 AM
Yeah, Skuda is sure excited about it but he has to do homework all evening. Sucks.

Now if they'd start giving female Beasts some luck again. The last several weeks have been almost nothing but zeroes, and the one day we had 2 luck, I couldn't play. SADFACE.

Remedy
Jan 17, 2007, 10:23 AM
Heh, Foneys have been heavily deficient in luck lately, too - but I reckon if we say anything, everyone will start whining about how we had tons of luck at the beginning of the game (where, of course, there was nothing WORTH hunting with 3 Luck). *shrug*

Maridia
Jan 17, 2007, 10:31 AM
Well, it's true. Seems everytime I look, newman females have luck. Female newmans and casts definitely get favored.

Remedy
Jan 17, 2007, 10:35 AM
...I just said that we haven't had luck (okay, Luck 1, big whoop) for a significant period of time now. We haven't had anything past level 1 since 12-28 (the reading on 12-31 on PSUP is wrong, remember the luck glitch?), and we too have had our dry spells (sup 8 days at 0).

Although apparently we get L2 tomorrow. Maybe I can get something farmed. God knows I've been after a stupid Burning/Resist for long enough now.

Retehi
Jan 17, 2007, 10:40 AM
Broke an Alteric going from 2 to 3, with a +5 grinder.

Awesome luck indeed. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 17, 2007, 10:55 AM
everyone complains about luck apparently, seems to me beasts have the worst luck but I don't care. I personally just have bad luck. I don't understand how people already have 10+ 9* weapons with 30-50% elements. I sign on every 12 hours and start a batch of new weapons, I have more 9* weapons than I know what to do with, but have yet to get over 20%. Yeah, my luck just sucks in real life

Oh, except with vending machines, I often get 2 things for the price of one.

THE JACKEL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ljkkjlcm9 on 2007-01-17 07:55 ]</font>

Maridia
Jan 17, 2007, 11:07 AM
Well, according to japan, everyone gets the same amount of luck total at the end of the year, we just get it distributed differently. So poor human males get a whole lot of 1s which cuts into their possible 2s and 3s. I could deal with a bunch of 0 days if I knew I'd be getting some 3s on days when I had a lot of time to play XD