PDA

View Full Version : tournament

dizzygiant2k2
Jan 17, 2007, 05:00 AM
hmmm were to start lets see blah blah blah im the leader of the psu guild the sword saints and a few of my fellow guild members will be hosting a tournament

this Friday at 12pm easter time all may join here are the specs and rules of the tournament

A:all may attend and try this challenge that my very thoughtful brain of the group thought up

B:the rules its real simple from 12:00pm friday you have 12 hours to get The best time on bruces dungeon A rank it dont gotta Be completed S rank but im sure that if you Get an S rank you will probably have gotten the best time we are settin it for friday cuz i know most of us will have lvld up and gotten new gear

C:during the tournament time you are free to try as many times up untill midnight saturday morning after that you may not try again i will have a member check all the times be sure to post ur team in this area and when you have gotten the time you feel comfortable with pleas post it here in a piture as theres no way for me to know if its the real thing a picture of bruce giving your rank would be nice too lol

B:for who ever wins after i have checked the fastest time the team with the fastest time please meet at universe 17 gawiks pub to recieve your prize the prive will be 10 million messeta good luck all and try not to kill each other

credit for the idea goes to bast the brain thank you and good luck all i will be confirming teams throught the rest of the week please be registerd by then at 11:30 friday i will confirm teams and lock the tournament. Good luck and good night....God im tired..